Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sukai

Info | Sign ups RWBY: Dusk RP (Sign Ups and Discussion)

Oh no... I didn't have my Character act the way he was supposed to when he met Nutmeg... I didn't read everything so I didn't realize she was a Faunes.

I have been working since Saturday and got burned out hard. Posting now, just going to have Sora hiding in the back...trying to get caught up really sucks.

I don't even know if its still going no one has posted for a while but yes I am still accepting but you would have to wait till 3 others join to complete your team.

It gives me great pleasure to do this!  *scratches rear*.  It also gives me great pleasure to give a generic poke of hope of action happening in this roleplay again.  Please do not let this die, ladies and gents.  This is one of the few ideas on this roleplay section that I am heavily invested in!

Edited by Vaude

I am sorry everyone for disappearing but I had alot going on but if you guys are up for it I'm willing to get this running up again.

Oh, wow, it sure has been a while.  Were you thinking to do a reboot, or just start this RP up again?  I know that Emerald/Yuffie/Arya Stark has retired from KH13, so her characters will be gone, and I'm not sure about everyone else.  I enjoyed my character and would probably continue if everyone else does, but I don't have much time to dedicate to roleplaying lately with so many other obligations that I probably wouldn't be able to post very often.

I am sorry everyone for disappearing but I had alot going on but if you guys are up for it I'm willing to get this running up again.

I'm up for it, but I do want to edit my character a bit~

Hello? *knocks the door* Is the sign ups still open?

This was actually an old RP but it died out and I'm trying to start it back up.

Oh, wow, it sure has been a while.  Were you thinking to do a reboot, or just start this RP up again?  I know that Emerald/Yuffie/Arya Stark has retired from KH13, so her characters will be gone, and I'm not sure about everyone else.  I enjoyed my character and would probably continue if everyone else does, but I don't have much time to dedicate to roleplaying lately with so many other obligations that I probably wouldn't be able to post very often.

Psh retirement sounds so permanent

on topic i am here and ready to roll if you want to get it up again

I am SO!!!! Sorry guys! I really wanted to start this back up but things got busy and it's been inconvenient to get on here. But now i should be okay to finally get on here and do this sh1t! 

If you guys dont want to that's fine but since this is so old i will make a new Sign Up thread so keep your eye open for that. 

See you soon

hopefully