Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKnightWolf

Need Suggestions Kingdom Hearts: Keys to War worlds

Okay I am working on a kingdom hearts comic series, I'm still planning out the overall story, but I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide on the worlds I'm going to use. There are supposed to 13 worlds in total. Not let me tell you, the worlds I want in this are not only worlds that haven't been used in any of the games, but also ones that surely won't be used in KHIII. And as you can tell it's a bit difficult, especially after hearing that there are going to be more worlds than any of the other games. So I'm going to put down the list I've already made. If you're okay with how it is then tell me and it'd make me more comfortable, but if you have any suggestions to help me out, please do so.

1. Nightfall City (Original)
2. DunBroch (Brave)
3. Devil’s Bayou (The Rescuers)
4. New Orleans (Princess and the Frog)
5. Game Central Station (Wreck it Ralph)
6. Metroville (Incredibles)
7. Spirit Wilderness (Brother Bear)
8. Monstrpolis (Monster's Inc.)
9. Xandar (Guadians of the Galaxy)
10. Yubaba's Bathhouese (Spirited Away)
11. Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood)
12. Wild Jungle (Jungle Book)
13. Prydain (Black Cauldron)

Please help me, I'm so stuck.

Edit: You know what, I'm thinking of using Spirited Away instead of Arrietty, but if none of those work out I was also thinking of using Kuzo's Empire from The Emperer's New Groove.

Edited by TheKnightWolf

Okay I am working on a kingdom hearts comic series, I'm still planning out the overall story, but I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide on the worlds I'm going to use. There are supposed to 13 worlds in total. Not let me tell you, the worlds I want in this are not only worlds that haven't been used in any of the games, but also ones that surely won't be used in KHIII. And as you can tell it's a bit difficult, especially after hearing that there are going to be more worlds than any of the other games. So I'm going to put down the list I've already made. If you're okay with how it is then tell me and it'd make me more comfortable, but if you have any suggestions to help me out, please do so.

1. Nightfall City (Original)

2. DunBroch (Brave)

3. Devil’s Bayou (The Rescuers)

4. New Orleans (Princess and the Frog)

5. Game Central Station (Wreck it Ralph)

6. Metroville (Incredibles)

7. Spirit Wilderness (Brother Bear)

8. Monstrpolis (Monster's Inc.)

9. Xandar (Guadians of the Galaxy)

10. Yubaba's Bathhouese (Spirited Away)

11. Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood)

12. Wild Jungle (Jungle Book)

13. Prydain (Black Cauldron)

Please help me, I'm so stuck.

Edit: You know what, I'm thinking of using Spirited Away instead of Arrietty, but if none of those work out I was also thinking of using Kuzo's Empire from The Emperer's New Groove.

Nobody can predict that, buddy.

So, what's your idea/what do you suggest?

Well, all the worlds I want to add are already down, but I'm a huge stickler for originality so I want to avoid using already existing worlds from the game, whether already made or planned. So these are the few options I have that's at least believe won't appear in KHIII

Well, all the worlds I want to add are already down, but I'm a huge stickler for originality so I want to avoid using already existing worlds from the game, whether already made or planned. So these are the few options I have that's at least believe won't appear in KHIII

You can't say that...each one of them has its chance of appearing in KH3, believe me.

Just trying to make you believe in miracles, man...anyway, put Star Wars in your comic then. And ummm: Originality OCD? :huh:

When I said I'm a real stickler for originality, I meant it. I take my my role as an artist/story writer very seriously. Even if it's only one other person, if has done something similar to mine, I have to change almost everything about it. Don't know whether to take it as a bad habit or something useful in the future.

When I said I'm a real stickler for originality, I meant it. I take my my role as an artist/story writer very seriously (1). Even if it's only one other person, if has done something similar to mine, I have to change almost everything about it. Don't know whether to take it as a bad habit or something useful in the future (2).

1) I understand.

2) Take this one, mate.

When I said I'm a real stickler for originality, I meant it. I take my my role as an artist/story writer very seriously. Even if it's only one other person, if has done something similar to mine, I have to change almost everything about it. Don't know whether to take it as a bad habit or something useful in the future.

Anyway, your choices (of worlds) are up to you and you only, obviously.