Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?

Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Yes I do, and I'm excited to see it happen!
    • Yes, but I don't want them to be.
    • I really don't care.
    • No, but I wish it would happen.
    • No they won't, and I'm glad.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

In all honesty, I don't think they will be. Nor do I want them to be. Kingdom Hearts really is just that one series where I don't think it's too appropriate for characters to be romantically involved with each other. Of course, this is excluding Disney characters that were in a relationship to begin with.

No. Sora and Kairi have not shown any romance in the series. This means Riku as well.I'm tired of people making ships that's not going to happen. Kingdom Hearts is supposed to be about friendship, not love.

Umm Sora demonstrated feelings for Kairi in re:chain even though it was toward her nobody. "She is your light" Namine said. What about them drawing papou fruits towards each other in their secret cave? Or the fact that Sora pictured himself dancing with Kairi in Halloween Town, and blushing over her in port royal, Kairi giving Sora her lucky charm... Those don't sound like things for people who are just friends.

Saix: Is she that important to you?

Sora: Yeah. More than anything.

And you say they haven't shown romance??

Edited by soravids

Mmm indifference. SoKai is cute and whatnot (I'm really chill about shipping or whatever in general) but I'd rather KHIII focused on the development of characters and relationships beyond the little looks Sora and Kairi give each other. If it happens: yay cool whatever. If it happens and they forget other characters like Naminé exist because they need to give Sora and Kairi's romance that much screen time I'd be a bit disappointed. I also think friendship is underrated, huh?

Saix: Is she that important to you?

Sora: Yeah. More than anything.

And you say they haven't shown romance??

OH YEAH THAT SCENE! The pinnacle of Saïx's scumbaggery. Fun fact, the pose Sora does in that scene when begging for Kairi is called Dogeza (土下座) which is the absolute lowest you can go. Haha, Saïx is such an ass. So yeah, Sora was willing to do the most shameful pose ever to get back Kairi. She means a lot to him yes. I adore how far Sora goes to see both Kairi and Riku again. Wish someone cared about me that much. 

Edited by Shimmy

I really hope we don't have that kind of romantic situation in any future KH games.  Especially Sora and Kairi. 

The main reason I don't want romance sub plots in KH is because the KH series is mostly about friendship.  Romance would just tear that apart.

This is how i feel too. Having a cute little scene with Sora and Kairi in the ending is something i would be ok with depending how maturely it would be handled. But having romance actually be part of the plot is not what i want to see personally and it has never been what KH is all about. 

I'm really expecting it to happen. And I don't mind either way. : However, if there WOULD be any "love" relationship, it would, at most, be Kairi having a thing for Sora, but Sora still only thinks of her as one of his best friends, and that's all. She oughta not be nosy to Sora like how Rose treated Raiden in MGS2. And Kairi better not lie to Sora and Riku either!

I'm still watchin' you, Vanitas! You step off, or I'll make you pay!

Rock on!

Mmm indifference. SoKai is cute and whatnot (I'm really chill about shipping or whatever in general) but I'd rather KHIII focused on the development of characters and relationships beyond the little looks Sora and Kairi give each other. If it happens: yay cool whatever. If it happens and they forget other characters like Naminé exist because they need to give Sora and Kairi's romance that much screen time I'd be a bit disappointed. I also think friendship is underrated, huh?

OH YEAH THAT SCENE! The pinnacle of Saïx's scumbaggery. Fun fact, the pose Sora does in that scene when begging for Kairi is called Dogeza (土下座) which is the absolute lowest you can go. Haha, Saïx is such an ass. So yeah, Sora was willing to do the most shameful pose ever to get back Kairi. She means a lot to him yes. I adore how far Sora goes to see both Kairi and Riku again. Wish someone cared about me that much. 

Thanks for the fact! Well you are my friend and I care for you. :)

I really hope we don't have that kind of romantic situation in any future KH games.  Especially Sora and Kairi. 

The main reason I don't want romance sub plots in KH is because the KH series is mostly about friendship.  Romance would just tear that apart.

I don't think it would, I think it would expand. There's no denying that it's likely, the signs are so clear.

Edited by soravids

I couldn't care less, if Nomura decides to make this happen it is because he knows what he's doing and he won't mess up (or at least that's what I would like to belive until he included Time-Travel :/).

Of course, I'm quite sure that the plot would be better without it.

Since it seems KH is centered around friendship I highly doubt that Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in KH3.  To be honest, I feel that it's a nice change of pace to have something more friendship-centric that romantic relationships anyway.  I don't mind either way, so long as it is done well and isn't forced.

Umm Sora demonstrated feelings for Kairi in re:chain even though it was toward her nobody. "She is your light" Namine said. What about them drawing papou fruits towards each other in their secret cave? Or the fact that Sora pictured himself dancing with Kairi in Halloween Town, and blushing over her in port royal, Kairi giving Sora her lucky charm... Those don't sound like things for people who are just friends. Saix: Is she that important to you? Sora: Yeah. More than anything. And you say they haven't shown romance??

Doesn't mean they're in love. These ships are stupid anyway. No wonder why the KH fanbase is pathetic.

I don't only hope they are romantically involved but I hope they f**k at the very end as well while Roxas and axel make out xDDDDDDDDD AND RIKU AND SORA SECRETLY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!! But Roxas also loves namine bc I ship them so hard!!!!!! SCREW XEHANORT JUST FOCUS ON A GAME ABOUT EVERYONE DATING EACH OTHER UNTIL THEY FIND THE PERFECT MATCH. TERRA/VEN <3333

Edited by DaxovanHearts

I never understood any of the reactions to this "ship", if that's what the kids call it. Yeah, he loves Kairi. It's obvious. Will they get together? Does it really matter? It'll probably end with them holding hands or something.

LOL...do you even need to ask? Of course it does. ;)