Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?

Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Yes I do, and I'm excited to see it happen!
    • Yes, but I don't want them to be.
    • I really don't care.
    • No, but I wish it would happen.
    • No they won't, and I'm glad.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I don't really mind it either way. The whole series is targeted over friendship. 

I mean yeah, both of them drew each other on the cavern wall, Sora added onto the sketch (of him giving a Papou Fruit to Kairi), Kairi saw it at the end and shed a tear smiling, did the same thing, Sora sees it a year later and smiled, they both hugged at TWTNW, Sora was blushing look at Will and Elizabeth while Donald and Goofy teased him, etc. (of those warm adorable Sora Kairi moments). 

Personally, I feel like they need to grow a little bit more before going there, but that's just me. 

But again, I don't mind it either way. 

I don't really mind it either way. The whole series is targeted over friendship

I mean yeah, both of them drew each other on the cavern wall, Sora added onto the sketch (of him giving a Papou Fruit to Kairi), Kairi saw it at the end and shed a tear smiling, did the same thing, Sora sees it a year later and smiled, they both hugged at TWTNW, Sora was blushing look at Will and Elizabeth while Donald and Goofy teased him, etc. (of those warm adorable Sora Kairi moments). 

Personally, I feel like they need to grow a little bit more before going there, but that's just me. 

But again, I don't mind it either way. 

But that doesn't mean it can't evolve to "something else" (love) in some cases.

The only thing I hope will happen in KH3 is that they have a talk about the drawing in the secret cave! Like come on Sora you saw that she added to the drawing like you did so just talk about it already! And don't you dare give me any: "well they talked about it off screen" NO! that's not good enough we need to see that scene unfold in front of us.  If they at least acknowledge the fact that they both added to the drawing then I will be ok with that, what happens afterwords will be another story.

The only thing I hope will happen in KH3 is that they have a talk about the drawing in the secret cave! Like come on Sora you saw that she added to the drawing like you did so just talk about it already! And don't you dare give me any: "well they talked about it off screen" NO! that's not good enough we need to see that scene unfold in front of us.  If they at least acknowledge the fact that they both added to the drawing then I will be ok with that, what happens afterwords will be another story.

Really? Just this?

Depends on what 'romantically involved' means. If it's a kiss or 'i love you', then maybe not, but I'm pretty sure they at least heavily imply SoKai to be canon.

Sure, KH is about friendship, but there IS friendship in a good romantic relationship. So I don't see  how it'd be against the series' themes.

I never really shipped Sora/Kairi, so I don't care either way (always preferred Sora/Namine). :D If it happens, it happens.

Edited by littleTSUBAME

I don't mind because Sora and Kairi would be a nice couple. Since friendship is one of the themes in the Kingdom Hearts series Sora and Kairi's relationship probably won't go to the next level unless Nomura decided to do it. However if Nomura decided to make Sora x Kairi canon then he should create a scene in Kingdom Hearts 3 where Sora and Kairi are sharing a Paopu Fruit together, making their destinies intertwined forever.

I don't think it will happen in KH3. If it does happen it will probably be in the next Saga.

Also, I'm not sure people have payed attention to how Sora interacts with Kairi or for his feelings towards her. And KH isn't just about friendship, considering you get hearts all over the place you'd atleast expect some sort of romance. 

Though I think there's more to it than that. In most of FF games that have romance in them, the characters are 17+. But in KH they started at 14/15 and in KH3 they will probably end up being 16. So yeah, next Saga it is.

I don't think it will happen in KH3. If it does happen it will probably be in the next Saga.

Also, I'm not sure people have payed attention to how Sora interacts with Kairi or for his feelings towards her. And KH isn't just about friendship, considering you get hearts all over the place you'd atleast expect some sort of romance. 

Though I think there's more to it than that. In most of FF games that have romance in them, the characters are 17+. But in KH they started at 14/15 and in KH3 they will probably end up being 16. So yeah, next Saga it is.

FFIX had romance and Zidane was 16 in it. FFVIII and FFX did as well and they were 17. Sora's not far off. I think it will be KH3.

I'd like to see it happen some day, but I don't necessarily think that it will absolutely happen in KH3, nor does it have to. If anything I want to see Kairi be able to hold her own just as well as Sora or Riku. Then I'd like to see Sora and Kairi kick ass together, and then maybe, MAYBE, share one kiss at just the right moment. The timing has to be right with that kind of thing, I don't want them to just throw it at me out of nowhere because "well, the fans want it, so may as well just have it in there". No, it's gotta be done right and in a manner that only Kingdom Hearts could do it. Of course I'd like to see it happen, but it's not my highest priority in terms of KH3 awesomeness. If there was a "Yes, but it's not necessary" option I would totally vote for that.

Y'all with the do know there is friendship in a healthy romantic relationship, right?  "I married my best friend" and all that.

For the KHIII, I can see Sora and Kairi meaningfully holding hands, and one of those tiny post-game scenes in the credits being them leaning in for a kiss before fade to black (Or being comically interrupted).  If Kairi isn't dead. >_>

Wtih 3D and Sora being 'like a child' and Riku blushing about being flirted with and otherwise being super mature, I don't know anymore, though.  I could kinda see Riku and Kairi having meaningful moments, and Sora being like "I really like her, but Riku Loves her, and they're my best friends and this also is a story about growing up so I will move on".  Or being so dumbed down so as to not have the self-awareness to tell the difference between romantic feelings and 'plain' friendship and Kairi is just like "... :D More waiting! *shivs Axel*"

Or my dreams will come true and Squeenix/Disney will go to distance to have bisexual polyamory with SoRiKai (It's already practically canon!  They've had collective hand-holding scenes twice! /fangirl mode)

Honestly, I really couldn't care less if they get together.  If they do, good for them, if not, then that means they weren't meant for each other.  Then again, these are fictional characters, so yeah... it really doesn't make a difference.