Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

How long do you think it will be until Unchained X receives a worldwide release?

How long do you think it will be until Unchained X receives a worldwide release?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think it will be until Unchained X receives a worldwide release?

• Next month
    • Two months
    • Quarter of a year
    • half a year
    • Same time as 2.8
    • 20 years
    • Never
    • Other (comment)

I think 20 years from now seems like the most logical assumption.  xP

Seriously though, at this point I honestly don't know when I think it will release, and I'm not too worried about it to be honest. 

Either next month or the same as 2.8. Next month is a pretty good assumption but if the game were to release at the same time as 2.8 we'd be getting both sides of the story from the players and the foretellers.

My money's on next month!  I just can't shake off the feeling!  I'm high on believing...

Next month's Xion's birthday, so yeah, I'm sure Nomura and Squared Elvis have something special planned, ya know?  Unchained X for the rest of the world would be the perfect gift! :3

Like I care.

They don't give a firetruck about the western users, or at least that's how I see it, because it will surely be profitable to translate; for once they don't have to pay for English voice dub, so it's obviously cheaper, and they do (or should) know that the amount of downloads will increase an awful lot once it's released worldwide (hell, tons of western users have actually downloaded the Japanese version, just imagine how many will download the western version!).

So I couldn't care less anymore, but not only for this game, but for the whole KH series, I'm just fed up of it, I've waited for 10 years for KH3 and we don't even have a year for its release in Japan, and if it works like with UX we won't get KH3 here until 2030 at the very least!

i dont even care honestly, i dont want to play some cheap mobile spin off just for the extra background story, i'll gladly wait for 2.8 so i can watch back cover.

i know your in titled to you're own opinion, but just so you know back cover will be a prequel to KHx and un:x. I

Like I care.

They don't give a firetruck about the western users, or at least that's how I see it, because it will surely be profitable to translate; for once they don't have to pay for English voice dub, so it's obviously cheaper, and they do (or should) know that the amount of downloads will increase an awful lot once it's released worldwide (hell, tons of western users have actually downloaded the Japanese version, just imagine how many will download the western version!).

So I couldn't care less anymore, but not only for this game, but for the whole KH series, I'm just fed up of it, I've waited for 10 years for KH3 and we don't even have a year for its release in Japan, and if it works like with UX we won't get KH3 here until 2030 at the very least!

lol

t won't cover the events of KHx so you will still have to play the game to get the fully story.

No matter when they release it, it'll be a huge success globally.

The gameplay is pretty fast-paced with some cute art tied to it.

I can see this being really popular with the average NA gamer.

I still feel like they missed the boat by not releasing it worldwide day 1 on same servers though.

Feels like the type of game that only needed a translation, and not a complete localization.

Edited by Monztamash