Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yeah i think Takahata said something about that on his twitter. This isnt the first time its happened thou. They should be back up soon. They have a site with all their videos if you need to see them thou 

And it begins. The result will either be YouTube finally fixing all of its crap and getting better as a result or completley shutting down as a website while we all move to Dailymotion or Vimeo.

It's funny when I remember TFS's episode 30 being on the front page of Youtube with an insane amount of views and traffic being generated. 

Not to mention that this whole thing is probably triggered by some guy in a basement in Nevada claiming the copyright, and nobody bothered to crosscheck. 

Although this is a problem, TFS does upload all of their videos to their own website for your viewing.

And it begins. The result will either be YouTube finally fixing all of its crap and getting better as a result or completley shutting down as a website while we all move to Dailymotion or Vimeo.

And for all the gamers out there, Twitch should be setting up an upload section for their site in the future. I mean, after almost being bought out by Google/YouTube (both are pretty much the same now), they'll probably be stepping up their own game now.

And apparently Funimation never even filed a claim, so it's just Youtube once again shitting out false claims as if it ate a big plate of extra hot stupid ideas. Seriously, it's like they aren't even aware of the current tide of the internet right now. After ALL this #WTFU stuff they go and rattle the cage of one of the internet's most popular and well-known sources of parody, after years of them doing nothing different or wrong? I'm not even going to ask if a bunch of monkeys are running the site, because that would be an insult to all monkeys everywhere. There's absolutely no rhyme, reason, or repercussions to what they do, this is ridiculous, it HAS to stop. Either YouTube must change it's ways or somebody better come up with a fairer and better rival video streaming site that wins in all the ways that YouTube fails in so that YouTube can actually be forced to at least look like they care. Never EVER let this go guys. 

#WTFU