Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello to All, 

I Was Just Wondering For my Own Curiosity (And if it gets Enough Attention I'd Start It.) If All the Active Roleplayers here would like to start a massive RP? Even Lurkers. Would that be Something Everyone would like? Feel Free to Say Yes Or No. I know A lot of  People have their own Schedules, but i was Willing to try and get it started On a Break. Where people can be free from school and probably other shackles Hopefully. I Wanted to make The premise after i figured how many would like to join i would like to a sign some people as a 'World master' To help me with the plot and other stuff.

I wanted Sound Effects, Animations, Even little videos to show the world and stuff and would even try and help make peoples custom characters When I get more skill at animating. For now it'll be Light.

I Would like a huge Roster for this RP, Medial Would even be great.

For those Who help me with the RP i'd love to hear if you want a role like that. (Pun). like NPC/Monster Control, Rule Enforcer, And Plotter, Even a World Narrator. if you want to know what those jobs are just ask. I imagine A lot of roles in the RP so yeah. a lot of hands on deck kinda thing. If you like Projects this would be good.

For others that want to join as a character. that is fine too. I Didn't make any rules yet or have any product to show but i just wanted to know if everyone or anyone would like to join something like that.

Just Expect the RP to be High Quality made with Fonts, Gifs, PNG, music, Great Grammar, Immersive Story, RPG-like Mechanics (Tally Points), and Rewards Like badges, and Your very Own Character being made by your own Depictions. (After i get better with this Program). The best thing the RP Wouldn't be A post everyday kinda thing I Would like for the RP to have a upbeat Rhythm, but it will  be huge so that'd be a lot of reading.  So i wouldn't mind the RP to go slow and faster at different times.

~Trying to start a RPing Force to be reckoned, Ueibe.

Posted Image

(Feel Free To Comment, Like and Subscribe for more content lol)

Edited by Ueibe

I lurked alot.. since 2012.. never made a account but read all of your gus stuff.

Nice glad that you had Joined i'm just wondering why my This? Like this is a bit extreme to be honest. 

Well I mean I would depend on what the plot actually is, I'm not going to invest in this until then.

Yeah but that's why I wanted to get THIS OUT THERE. i needed some kind of help to make something that massive to begin with. 

MFW newbies randomly appear?Ueibe you're a wizard I swear.

Tehe~ i wish, but i think this person is Sigruns friend. From awhile back. She messages my kik Awhile back and wanted to know if i knew her and stuff.

well i will for sue get some product out there. For now it was souly based on the premise that more then 12 people would be good. i'll come back when i have more product. 

Tbh, I really really only am doing smaller roleplays now due to the fact I can't stand people who don't follow rules.

I would love to be apart of this, but I feel like it would just be too big for me to handle.

Tbh, I really really only am doing smaller roleplays now due to the fact I can't stand people who don't follow rules.I would love to be apart of this, but I feel like it would just be too big for me to handle.

i know what you mean... believe me. Thanks for the feed back!

12 people?

Are you kidding me?

We barely have 12 roleplayers period, and it's unlikely that you're going to get anywhere near that amount since some are just... picky. And others are busy. If it's a lack of characters you're worried about, then if you allow unlimited characters, then I can guarantee you you will not be lacking for characters. But 12 participants is incredibly unlikely.

12 people?

Are you kidding me?

We barely have 12 roleplayers period, and it's unlikely that you're going to get anywhere near that amount since some are just... picky. And others are busy. If it's a lack of characters you're worried about, then if you allow unlimited characters, then I can guarantee you you will not be lacking for characters. But 12 participants is incredibly unlikely.

I meant that Sorry i have an a sorta Language Barrier. >.< i'm sorry.

Alright, it's cool, no need for apologies, I guess I just misunderstood a little. If Scrap or Kuni join (a very likely concept if Sabre and I do), then along with me, I can guarantee that 12 characters will be your least problem.

I am down. I could draw characters but I don't know how to post the pictures. They'd be hand drawn and I only have my phone. Any ideas? But the plot would have to be intense. We could actually start something here with enough help. I can also work with story development and rule enforcement. By the way how huge are we talking?

unlimited characters Huge lol i'm thinking i would like to have a group of 6 people but as many characters as possible. and would love for some help making a plot i'll pm you tomorrow and about the picture if you had a photo bucket that would work best with uploading pictures you made.

Okay well I got one but I can't figure out how to post a picture on here from it. I can email them or share with facebook bit that's it.

Okay well I got one but I can't figure out how to post a picture on here from it. I can email them or share with facebook bit that's it.

Within a post there is a little photograph/image icon of a tree that says "insert image" or something of the sort. From there it will open a pop-up window where you paste the direct url for the image (if on Photobucket, use the direct link it profers). Hope that helps! : )Regarding the RP itself: I am not too interested, sorry, but I wish you luck in your endeavors.