Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Wow, this was pretty nice!  You know, instead of calling you Elfdemon, I should call you Yen Sid!  Now go get a fake beard and a robe and a wizard hat! :P

But seriously though, even though I already know about the enemies in KH, I found it interesting to read how someone else describes these enemies!  Great work! I'm sure that newbs everywhere will appreciate this glossary of enemy descriptions! :D

Wow, this was pretty nice!  You know, instead of calling you Elfdemon, I should call you Yen Sid!  Now go get a fake beard and a robe and a wizard hat! :P

But seriously though, even though I already know about the enemies in KH, I found it interesting to read how someone else describes these enemies!  Great work! I'm sure that newbs everywhere will appreciate this glossary of enemy descriptions! :D

Thank you, glad you liked it!

I'll be sure to go and get a fake beard and hat lol  :P

Something I never understood about the Emblem Heartless is how they can start to exist universally. If Xehanort, Even, Ienzo and the others manipulated a heart or Heartless and suddenly got a Emblem Heartless as a result, that only means they got one result in their laboratory. How can that experiment just write itself into existence as a common law of the universe? If someone in England experiments on humans and hamsters, and suddenly get a hamster-human as a result, that doesn't mean people across the world would suddenly turn into hamster-humans!

Something I never understood about the Emblem Heartless is how they can start to exist universally. If Xehanort, Even, Ienzo and the others manipulated a heart or Heartless and suddenly got a Emblem Heartless as a result, that only means they got one result in their laboratory. How can that experiment just write itself into existence as a common law of the universe? If someone in England experiments on humans and hamsters, and suddenly get a hamster-human as a result, that doesn't mean people across the world would suddenly turn into hamster-humans!

Sorry, I was incorrect about a few things. I have just edited the post to correct them. Please re-read it now to clear some things up.

Edited by Elfdemon_

Nice explanation, but I thought Sora became a pureblood because he stabbed his own heart.  At least that's what Flaming Lea said.  Don't question her.

Well, that would have been true if the machine wasn't activated. If the machine wasn't activated and Sora stabbed his heart, then that would be why he became a Pureblood. Since the machine was activated however, he would've turned into an Emblem if it weren't for Kairi being there for his heart to take refuge in.

Well, that would have been true if the machine wasn't activated. If the machine wasn't activated and Sora stabbed his heart, then that would be why he became a Pureblood. Since the machine was activated however, he would've turned into an Emblem if it weren't for Kairi being there for his heart to take refuge in.

Okay - that does make sense though.

Okay - that does make sense though.

Actually, sorry, I was incorrect about a few things. I just edited the post, please re-read it to clear a few things up.

Can Dream Eaters leave the Realm of Sleep and go to the Realm of Light?

No, they are born in the Realm of Sleep and cannot leave the Realm of Sleep.