Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Would you like to see other Square Enix characters in future Kingdom Hearts games? If so, who?

Would you like to see other Square Enix characters in future Kingdom Hearts games? If so, who?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see other Square Enix characters in future Kingdom Hearts games? If so, who?

• Agent 47 (Hitman)
    • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
    • Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause)
    • Adam Jensen (Deus Ex)
    • Crono (Chrono Trigger)
    • Edea Lee (Bravely Default)
    • Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)
    • Another character? (comment)
    • No, I would not like to see any other Square Enix characters.

Edit: For anyone who DARES to say they wouldn't put characters who use guns in Kingdom Hearts, LOOK AT CLAYTON. He had a shotgun and it shot bullets. :3

Edit #2: The pirates of Port Royal had guns!

Edited by Kaito Aozora

Hm, out of the list, the only characters that would fit in KH are Crono and Edea.  The others would feel out of place I think.

But besides these two, I'd like to see Frog and Magus (Chrono Trigger), Ringabel (Bravely Default), Faize (Star Ocean 4), Jessica, Yangus, Trode, Red and Angelo (Dragon Quest VIII), Mara/Maya, Alena, Christo/Kiryl and Taloon (Dragon Quest IV), and slimes (all DQ games).  I'd like to see some characters from FF I-VI and IX as well (like Locke, Zidane, Bartz, Kain, Rydia, ect.)

Ooh, I knew Crono would be on this list!  I should be a psychic!  Or...maybe these are my Geezernort powers of foresight!? O.o  But yeah, I think Crono or any characters from Crono Trigger would be fun to see in Kingdom Hearts!  I could definitely see them meshing well with Sora and his lovable band of freaks!  Ooh, a battle against Magus would be pretty badass, ya know, like a secret boss!  And getting to talk with Frog would also be cool, and I think Ayla would be an unstoppable beast of raw power that dishes out gory kills to the Heartless and Nobodies!  Ha, I can definitely picture it!

And hey, they've time traveled too, so yeah, they're welcome to the Young Geezernort time travel club! xD

Would you like to see other Square Enix characters in future Kingdom Hearts games? If so, who? Edit: For anyone who DARES to say they wouldn't put characters who use guns in Kingdom Hearts, LOOK AT CLAYTON. He had a shotgun and it shot bullets. :3

Not to mention a whole bunch of the different Pirates in Port Royal (Pirates of the Carribean). And does Xigbar/Braig's Arrowguns count as guns too?I'd like some variety too. Maybe a Dragon Quest character in Olympus Coliseum (if the Coliseum is also included) like Yangus! Oi, guv! Yangus + Phil = Funny and Awesome XDRock on!

NO WAY! It is Disney and Final Fantasy! Nothing more or less! That is how it has been for 14 years and that's how it will remain!

Dude calm down, I mean TWEWY is in ya know. So maybe Chrono Trigger or Dragon Quest. Those have the highest possibilities. But no more than that.

Yes!!!! Let's put in Agent 47 who prime directive is to kill!!!!!! That would really be safe for an E10 rating!!!!! I mean he would just fit right in with Disney characters!!!!!!!! :D

But seriously, even though I would really like to see Hitman be represented in a major crossover, I don't think Kingdom Hearts would be a safe place for Agent 47, not just because he really does push his M rating, but he also just would be too different from the KH series, which is usually a happy and safe look and not a real and dangerous look.

But to really answer this, I think Lara Croft would be a good choice to be in KH, and she would kind of be like Lightning if she was in KH and plus Lara, even though she has had a mature look nowadays, is kind of like Snake and Bayonetta in Smash Bros where they could easily make Lara work in the KH series. Another good choice would be Chrono, which he seems like he could work as well, but since I haven't played his series any and I don't know much about him, so I am just not going to vote for him to be in the game, but if he were I wouldn't mind it any.

Dude calm down, I mean TWEWY is in ya know. So maybe Chrono Trigger or Dragon Quest. Those have the highest possibilities. But no more than that.

That's right, TWEWY is in too. Nonetheless, NO WAY! JUST DISNEY AND FINAL FANTASY WITH A BIT OF TWEWY! THAT'S IT!

Ikr, it will lose the unuque magic in the series

and what happens when all the important disney characters appear in KH? then we'll start seeing a lot of repeating worlds and very few new ones, Kingdom hearts needs to expand at some point or it'll end up getting stale or end up using things a lot of fans don't want like the X-Men. it wont lose any magc if it expands considering there is still no other game franchise that does what KH does unless you count  dimensions/disney infinite.