Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

Birthday Calendar Thread! (Post yours Here!)

Hey there, ladies and gents! Your friendly neighborhood Veemon is here to tell you about an easier way to find out people's Birthdays on this site without having to constantly go to their Profile Page!

Sometimes we forget even our bestest friends' Birthdays. Why? Because we don't always have time to write them down as a reminder! Then, when their B-day creeps up, you end up forgetting, and the person whose birthday it is will have to tell everybody (in a status) that it's their birthday. Maybe this is not TOO bad, but I think it would still be nice to at least make a Birthday thread for my friends, so how about this?

Post your Birthday here!! Now, I'm not saying to celebrate your Birthday in this thread, cuz that would be unspecial, wouldn't it? All you have to do is put the Month/Day of your Birthday, and bam, you're all set! Now if people want to check for your Birthday, they can come here quickly, and it will be easy to access and remember. A whoooole list of our birthdays, all in one thread!

Feel free to post your Birthday here! (Year you were born in does not matter) I'll post mine as well!

May 1st

Rock on!

May 26th

May 5th

2nd of May

May 22nd

May 20th

OH MY GOSH!!!!  WE'RE THE CHILDREN OF THE CORN!  NO WAIT, I MEAN, THE MAY KIDS!!!  SUMMER BABIES!!! xD

Ah, so by order of the Universe, you've all been fabricated to have your birthdays on the same month I have a birthday!  How crazy is that!?  Six people here are May-babies like me!  Isn't that just great!!??? :D  Cool beans and tacos, yo! :P

And apparently, Oli's my counterpart fabricated in another part of the planet made to mirror me, as Oli's birthday happens to be the same day as mine!

MAY THE 5TH!  CINCO DE MAYO, CHICOS!!!!

From henceforth, we shall be known as the Mayo Knights! *Fades into the shadows like a ninja while leaving a trail of chimichangas in my wake.* :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

And apparently, Oli's my counterpart fabricated in another part of the planet made to mirror me, as Oli's birthday happens to be the same day as mine!

MAY THE 5TH!  CINCO DE MAYO, CHICOS!!!!

From henceforth, we shall be known as the Mayo Knights! *Fades into the shadows like a ninja while leaving a trail of chimichangas in my wake.* :3

It's also Lea's birthday! And LOL Mayo Knights xD

It's also Lea's birthday! And LOL Mayo Knights xD

Oh gawsh, I didn't notice! D:  I'm so sorry, Lea senpai!!!! X_X

But yeah, we're the Mayo Knights!  Rock on!!! :D

I didn't know there was this many born in Mayo.Veinticinco de Mayo.

Like I said, we are the Mayo Knights!

Somos supremos!!! :P

Awesome of you to do this!January 18.

Our birthdays are just 4 days apart and what's weird is that your birthday is the same day as one of my friends lol.January 14th Edited by riku1995