Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Which Kingdom Hearts character do you relate with the most?

Which Kingdom Hearts character do you relate with the most?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts character do you relate with the most?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Kairi
    • Ventus
    • Terra
    • Aqua
    • Roxas
    • Naminé
    • Xion
    • Another character? Comment below.

Disclaimer: There was no possible way I was going to be able to fit every single Kingdom Hearts character on this poll, so I strongly apologize for leaving out the Organization XIII, but please feel free to give me suggestions by messaging me personally on either KH13 or Twitter @KaitoAozora :3

- Answer: I relate with Sora the most. I started playing Kingdom Hearts at the age of 6, in 2002, when it was released. I was inspired by Sora and gradually acquired his persona.

Edited by Kaito Aozora

what I find interesting, the characters I relate the most aren't usually my favourites like in this case, Roxas, usually my favourites are the ones I the least relate but more how I wish to be (Sora and Aqua).

It would have to be Saix. Sad to say, I can be pretty cold and calculating, sarcastic, and you can't quite tell what my motives are. (Mwahaha!)

Hmm, I liked everybody's responses to this topic! :3

As for myself, I have to say that I would relate to Riku the most, because during the early years of my life, I was struggling with myself and who I was, kind of like how Riku struggled with himself when darkness took over him.  He didn't know if he could be able to rebuild himself, but he gave it a try!  Same thing happened to me! I didn't know if I could overcome my shyness and insecurities, but thanks to God, my family and friends, I was slowly able to get out of my shell and overcome myself! So yeah, I'm like Riku in that regard, and I can proudly say that I've overcome myself, and am living life to the fullest! :D

Hm, I think I'm a mixture of Xion, Zexion and Namine and Vexen.  I'm very shy and stick to myself and read like Zexion, play games, or do some artsy stuff like Namine, and a lot of times I feel like I don't fit in or belong like Xion and I like unusual things and the cold/ice/snow like Vexen.  Although, whenever I take 'Which KH Character are You' quizes, I always seem to get Riku...

It's tough to say as in many ways I relate with all of the characters. Though I guess it's a bit of a close call between Riku and Sora (and all others connected to Sora). On the one hand, Sora is like an embodyment of everything I want to be, like my most ideal self. However in a lot of ways I can relate with Riku and his struggles with his own Darkness and himself. I'm not getting into specifics, but basically in a lot of ways I've got my own darkness to deal with, though unlike Riku's I don't see how this could be turned to a strength. Still, seeing him and how he fought and prevailed against his inner demons gives me at least some hope about facing my own. In a lot of ways though I can relate to others like Roxas and Ventus, since I find that I heavily depend on being around my friends and family to feel like everything is under control in my life and a lot of times when it comes to facing things like my own issues I can sometimes lack the amount of sheer will it takes to deal with them. In some ways I can relate with Terra in letting my instincts be what guides me half the time, though it will give me as many problems as it solves, if not more so sometimes. I guess in many ways the KH series can define a lot of who I am, so maybe that's part of why I got into it. I've always thought that everybody gets into something like a show, game, movie, book, etc. because they see at least one small part of themselves in it already, but in some cases I guess it can be even more true than you think. <3