Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Lame sitcoms, they also have animated shows that waste the beauty of traditional cell animation on incessant humor that really gets on my nerves.

I just hope this show will be as straightfaced as Tron: Uprising or Young Justice in terms of tone and atmosphere, because we need more of those type of shows that keep the humor relaxed, more dark and perhaps even serious (like Batman or Superman: The Animated Series).

If Zootopia gets a TV series, I'd like to see one styled after Law & Order or CSI.

Edited by Iscreamer1

They still show the Mickey Mouse shorts.

Yes, one thing that's not a sitcom. Barring re-runs of movies and other shows that are already on Disney 'XD'.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I already knew Tangled was getting a series, but I was very surprised when I heard Big Hero 6 is getting one as well!  This is just awesome!  And I find it quite convenient that both series come out next year!  Could it be hinting at KH3's probable 2017 release date?  Hur hur, if so, Nomura is a clever scoundrel!

But yeah, I'm betting these two series will be badass! I just so happen to love Tangled and Big Hero 6 dearly! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key