Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Are you going to see Zootopia in theaters this opening weekend?

Are you going to see Zootopia in theaters this opening weekend?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to see Zootopia in theaters this opening weekend?

• Yes, I'm seeing it opening weekend!
    • Not this weekend, some other time!
    • I have no interest in Zootopia.
    • What's Zootopia?
    • Another option? Let us know in the comments!

UK. It won't be coming out until the end of the month. Same time as Batman Vs Superman.

Between the two of them, I'll be prioritising Zootopia.

Oh, I didn't know that! :( I thought it was a worldwide release. I hate it when they do that, I don't see point when it's already in English.

I definitely want to, but I'm going on a vacation in a few days, and working up until then, so I very likely won't get the chance. When I get back, if it's still playing, I'd like to find the time, but I won't stress over it.

Ha! Already saw it Thursday night! X3

And yeah, it's a pretty good movie, I love how creative the world and characters are. They really took a concept that by all means Disney has done to death by this point and turned it into a creative new concept with plenty of opportunities for jokes, references, in-jokes, and social commentary. The characters are just as endearing, and I was very pleasantly surprised after going in with as little knowledge as I could.

Whether you like anthropomorphic animals and the creative possibilities that allows for or creative environments and a gripping story told in hilarious and believable Disney fashion, this movie will definitely win you over, it's got a bit of something for everybody! X3

But seriously, keep an eye open for the Disney in-jokes, they are so worth it. X)