Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sam15782008

KHUX a possible argument against the rebirth theory.

Hey guys, I'm new around here and I want to give my opinions on the theory.

First off, the rebirth theory could be true that being said, I have some issues about it.

1. if  TAV and Kairi, Riku are reincarnations of the fortellers, wouldn't they have their memories? They have the same hearts, I would assume when they first touch the keyblade, there would be a deep awakening about their past and they would remember some pieces of their past life. So far the games don't touch on them pondering, maybe KH3 will talk about it, if its true. Also wouldn't they be born around the same time and form that bond.

I havent played/seen unchained chi so forgive me if i'm missing some critical information.

Well if you've seen Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, you'll know that each Avatar is reincarnated as the next with no memory of their past experiences. But the lore of KH could be different.

Peace!

i didn't think reincarnation meant you carried over the memories of your previous self. i figured it all got recycled save for a few minor cosmetic similarities to establish a connection. although with the way KH treats hearts you'd think there would be some sort of ancient memories etched into a reincarnated persons heart. 

For Nomura, it's never too late to establish vital plot points so i'm sure if he wanted to he could suddenly introduce a bunch of familiar feelings and memories for TAV to have in KH3. 

maybe, but my problem with the theory is ven and the leopardus foreteller. Ven's element is wind and the foreteller's is lighting the only similarity is that they are both fast, but he doesn't even sound the same.