Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Roberto L'Trombonist

Kingdom Hearts Interactive Fan Game

You know, this is pretty damn impressive, and I just wish I could take it more seriously because the plot is actually really good, and so is the dialogue! But it's funny enough, so I'll give you that. I've always liked interactive experiences like this so I had a lot of fun just watching the choices play out(I somehow managed to kill myself three times in a row for being curious... then i decided to just start picking the obvious right choices lmao). One suggestion though, is to try to make the paths not so narrow. What I mean by this is that although choices are possible, most of them will result in immediate death, so you have to follow a pretty linear set of choices. I'm aware that it's hard to do on interactive youtube videos, but seeing how creative you were with all of this I'm sure you'd be able to do even better.

Also, I suggest smaller and shorter reaction commands for the battles. I get that this was probably a "tutorial" episode and all, but it would be way more impressive if we had to correctly and quickly select the right commands in order to win battles.

Overall this was funny and interesting at the same time. I'm definitely looking forward to more!

Wow, I have got to say, this was an impressive video!  Haha, I was amazed and I was laughing all the way when I picked a few wrong choices! xD  Oh my God, I mean, seriously, this video is perfect!  And you know, comedy aside, the actual dialogue between Eraqus and Xehanort regarding the light, darkness and Kingdom Hearts was insanely interesting!  Like, I could imagine them talking like this!  And that deserves the ultimate praise! :D

I can't wait for Episode 2!  I'm going to be looking forward to it greatly!

Lmao, AND OMG, MASTER NOMURA!!!  WHAT A PLOT TWIST!!! xD