Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

What do you expect to happen at E3 concerning Kingdom Hearts?

What do you expect to happen at E3 concerning Kingdom Hearts?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to happen at E3 concerning Kingdom Hearts?

• Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Trailer
    • Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer
    • Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Release Date
    • Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Release Date
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date
    • Other (comment below)

I am going to play it safer this year and say that KH2.8 will have a new trailer and it will have a release date announced. I don't think KH3 will get much new information, so I won't be hyping over it but if there is something announced about KH3, I will most likely be excited. But I think 2.8 is coming this year or early next so I will be saying that will be the one to be shown off. I would have included KHX Unchained, but let's face the reality of that it has been out too long in Japan without even a word of signaling the western release of the game, so at this point I think the game is not coming outside of Japan after all.

Unchained X trailer (release date as well, provided it hasn't made a surprise appearance before then =P), and 2.8 trailer. Possibly a "teaser for a teaser" sort of announcement for the release date of the release date of III, like what they did with FFXV.

if it does not come out before, given me the appearance if not the release of Kingdom hearts Live Unchained X. Then I expect the trailer to 2.8 and kh3 and firm date for 2.8 is the right year for kh3 :)

It definitely won't happen but it would be awesome if Nomura walked out on stage with a microphone said the release date for KH3, dropped the mic and walked out. :P

Edited by EricBwn

KHUX will (hopefully) be released by then, so there won't be a whole lot to say unless they have a large development for it. 2.8 is likely the extent of new things we will see (both a trailer and release date). KH3 will maybe have a trailer, but I would say that interviews with Nomura and Yasue are likely what will be our main source of info for KH3 this year.

KH2.8 trailer with release date is very likely and if KH Unchained X isn't released before E3 then it's trailer and release date is also likely to be revealed. As for KH3, I think we'll get a new trailer with no release date but possibly release year(2017).

I went ahead and voted on all the options!  I'm getting the feeling that we'll get some big news this year regarding Kingdom Hearts overall, so that means that we may be getting trailers for Unchained X, 2.8 and III!  Unchained X and 2.8 will probably get their release dates, and I'm also wanting for a release date for Kingdom Hearts III, but that may end up being revealed at this year's Tokyo Game Show instead of E3!  But who knows?  I could be wrong! ^_^

But yeah, as for what an Unchained X or 2.8 trailer would bring, I'm guessing it would be gameplay, so as not to spoil story content of the game, and for Kingdom Hearts III, I want a story trailer mixed in with some gameplay, and a Treasure Planet world reveal by Roy Conli! :3

So yeah, that's what my heart is set on!  If this isn't the case, then hey, I'll be happy with whatever Nomura, Yasue or Hashimoto show off! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

First off, all three games will likely have new trailers. The only question is to whether Unchained X will have been released by e3. If anyone remembers the Japanese release, Square gave little to no notice before the release, so it could be released before e3. If May comes and goes and no Unchained X, then I would say cautiously yes for both a trailer and a release date, but I would start to ask questions. Now for release date for Kingdom Hearts 2.8? Yes, as the release date for KH 2.5 was given at e3 2014 and 2.5 was released the following December internationally. Now as to whether we will see Kingdom Hearts III's release date at e3 2016? Probably not. I predict we will get the release date for that at either the 2.8 launch event (whenever that is, as I predict that Square Enix will do something similar to the 2.5 launch event) or at e3 2017.

For Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer...as long as the trailer doesn't show the gameplay spoiler and just give us a tiny hint for the story then it's fine. 

I think a 2.8 release date is necessary and I'd really like an unchained x date also. I wouldn't mind having no mention of KH3 unless it's coming soon which I doubt sadly