Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Who do you think has the best voice acting for Mickey Mouse in Disney's history?

Who do you think has the best voice acting for Mickey Mouse in Disney's history?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think has the best voice acting for Mickey Mouse in Disney's history?

• Walt Disney (original voice of Mickey, Mickey Mouse Club, Fantasia)
    • Wayne Allwine (Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, House of Mouse)
    • Bret Iwan (KH BBS, DDD, Epic Mickey, Disney Infinity)
    • Chris Diamantopoulos (newest Mickey Mouse shorts)
    • Les Perkins (Down and Out with Donald Duck & DTV Valentine)
    • James MacDonald (Wonderful World of Disney)

I can only speak for the voices in Kingdom Hearts since they are the only voices of Mickey I'm familiar with.I prefer the current voice the the old one from KH 1 and 2

I don't know why, but there is just something so sad and lovely about Walt Disney's voice as Mickey Mouse, a lot in Get a Horse. It seems so sad because of how he is dead, but at the same time lovely because he cared so much for his character that he decided to voice Mickey originally. So of course I have to give props to Walt Disney, as it is like hearing what the creator of a character thinks about how the character should sound. I would also, however, give props to Wayne Allwine and Bret Iwan because they did/do an awesome job as Mickey in the Kingdom Hearts series, and of course in Wayne's case he did an awesome job on House of Mouse! :)

Wayne Allwine. Now this is not because of my bias for Kingdom Hearts or Disney. It's because he does a spectacular performance. He still keeps that loveable Mickey Mouse charm that we grew up with, yet I was legitimately surprised when I found out when he can pull off that voice sounding serious. You can't even imagine the shivers that went down my spine when heard him sound so pissed when he thought Goofy was killed. He pulls off the cartoony childhood character along with the scarred hardened warrior king (that happens to be the face of Disney) so well.