Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

The Moderators Team Is Hiring!

"Government" KH13.gov confirmed.

I would give this a shot if it weren't for the fact I'd probably copy+paste my answers from the last questionnaire. My approach on situations most likely haven't changed.

GL on whoever is applying. Anything to not see bot spam.

Edited by OmegaForte

"Government" KH13.gov confirmed.

I would give this a shot if it weren't for the fact I'd probably copy+paste my answers from the last questionnaire. My approach on situations most likely haven't changed.

GL on whoever is applying. Anything to not see bot spam.

Shana did the hiring last time and I do not have your application from then so please do not mind applying again. You are more than welcome :)

If you think you can defeat me. Good luck on that ;)

ohoho i KNOW i can, but for now i will let you rule the forums in peace

*disappears while doing the evil laugh*

Edited by Col.Random

I'll plan to spend more time here in this year, and I always wanted to pay back the care and kindness what this site's members gave me. I can help settling personal issues too (usually I'm the peacemaker when my friends fighting around me) I'm around here for some time now, and know the rules too. (only problem is my grammar, but it keeps getting better) :D

So, apply me too!

Edited by I♥KH

This job can be very fun but also requires work and patience and a lot of great people skills. If you are not very social and patient this is not the job for you. This position is not for everyone. We are basically the government/police of the site here to serve all our fellow members fairly and justly so everyone can enjoy a peaceful, friendly, and fun community.

Doh! I should've know it was the government who was behind all this! I know I probably couldn't have joined the Moderator Team in my current status, but I never thought it would be as super strict as the government! :O

Personally, I thought it was more like I could join the team and be like a super hero, but the government always limits that heroic aspect, so it would no longer be worth my time to join your team. Sorry, Lea, we all want me to become a Mod, but I can't have limits. -.-

Thank you for the offer, but I must decline.

Rock on!

Doh! I should've know it was the government who was behind all this! I know I probably couldn't have joined the Moderator Team in my current status, but I never thought it would be as super strict as the government! :O

Personally, I thought it was more like I could join the team and be like a super hero, but the government always limits that heroic aspect, so it would no longer be worth my time to join your team. Sorry, Lea, we all want me to become a Mod, but I can't have limits. -.-

Thank you for the offer, but I must decline.

Rock on!

I think you missed the point. Even mods follow the rules and our job is to enforce them. You can't just do whatever you want :P

Lea, you know I've been waiting for this. I'm definitely interested. :)Peace!

Yuya4presidentmodHey Lea, if it's ok with you I think I would like to apply. I have enough time to visit both sites regularly, I mean, Im already doing it now right? :P Edited by 2 quid is good

I wouldn't mind being a mod, I would actually like it quite a lot!

However, I live in a similar timezone as Weedanort, so that wouldn't be as helpful as someone like Yuya who lives in a timezone where little (or none as far as I know) other mods live.

Also, I've recently posted a status saying that I won't be as active in the forums anymore, so that's another thing that puts me down.

However, count me in! If for whatever reason you think I'll be a good mod or something, I just want you to know that I will gladly be there to take the task! :D

I think you missed the point. Even mods follow the rules and our job is to enforce them. You can't just do whatever you want :P

Nah, I know what a government does. And the citizens must always follow the rules anyhow, I know that. But it looked to me like if I became a moderator, I could no longer be the likeable blue hero that I am, since I would have to do cruel, harsh things to my friends if they even slip up once. I can't do it. That is the other reason why I am not going to sign up now. I am not ready for such a serious responsibility, ya catch my drift? xD

Nah, I know what a government does. And the citizens must always follow the rules anyhow, I know that. But it looked to me like if I became a moderator, I could no longer be the likeable blue hero that I am, since I would have to do cruel, harsh things to my friends if they even slip up once. I can't do it. That is the other reason why I am not going to sign up now. I am not ready for such a serious responsibility, ya catch my drift? xD

Posted Image

You can still have fun as a Moderator, but you do have responsabilities by becoming one xD

Being a moderator isn't about likability, it's about keeping the site a friendly safe place for everyone. Sure it sucks when people break rules, especially when it's our friends, and we don't want to have to come down on anyone for it, but it is our job. Also we never try to treat anyone cruelly no matter what. 

It's totally up to you, whether you want to apply or not, but I just felt I needed to clarify this. 

Good luck to everyone who is applying. I look forward to seeing some new faces! 

Posted Image

You can still have fun as a Moderator, but you do have responsabilities by becoming one xD

That's a funny picture, Weedanort. But you see, my dream is to make others happy, while still bringing Justice to evil-doers. A hero should be able to forgive an innocent if that person accidentally did something wrong once. Real criminals belong in jail, not the accused.

But, as Lea told me yesterday, I couldn't become a moderator unless I tried really hard to always, always follow every single rule down to the period. It's a tough thing for a guy with Autism, Aspergers and a heroic desire to do. So, I'm instantly unqualified right now. :/ But it's okay, because also like Lea said, the job isn't for everyone. :)

That's a funny picture, Weedanort. But you see, my dream is to make others happy, while still bringing Justice to evil-doers. A hero should be able to forgive an innocent if that person accidentally did something wrong once. Real criminals belong in jail, not the accused.But, as Lea told me yesterday, I couldn't become a moderator unless I tried really hard to always, always follow every single rule down to the period. It's a tough thing for a guy with Autism, Aspergers and a heroic desire to do. So, I'm instantly unqualified right now. :/ But it's okay, because also like Lea said, the job isn't for everyone. :)

Of course we forgive and help teach them to not do it again. Nevertheless, we don't treat them as criminals but we also want our forum friendly and without issues.