Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kissmynazz

Film New Captain America civil war trailer :'D

Good lord, you don't know how much I freaked out when I saw Spider-Man at the end of this trailer! The funny thing was, I saw the title of this thread, but I didn't click on it. Instead, I just went to Youtube, and I watched the trailer...and when Spider-Man came around...good God, that was just priceless!

HE'S PERFECT!!!! SPIDEY IS FINALLY IN THE MCU!!! :D

I can't wait to see this film! ^_^

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, earlier today, I noticed the title of Kissmynazz's thread regarding the new trailer for Civil War! I was going to click on it, but decided not to, and instead, I went to Youtube to see the trailer, and well...this video should sum up how I feel! xD

My God, that was just beautiful! I absolutely loved this trailer, especially Spidey appearing in the end! Granted, I didn't want to see him until the day the film came out, but hey, I'm still happy I saw the trailer, I have no regrets! And I don't get why some people are complaining about Spidey's outfit! It looks pretty damn fantastic to me! AND THE EYES MOVE! HIS EYES SHALL FINALLY MOVE NOW!!! :D

SPIDER-MAN IN THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE, PEOPLE! FRACKIN SPIDER-MAN!!! :D

So, are you all excited!?!?

I don't think you people know what a high school student, sounds like....

As a Grade 12 High School Student this is what a student of peter parker's age will sound like, especially since it's Peter Parker he's not suppose to have a deep voice, he's not suppose to sound cool exactly, this is what the voice of Peter Parker should be.

When everyone is like:

Are you #TeamCap or #TeamIronman?

Me was like:

firetruck this, I'm #TeamDeadpool

*runawaaaaaaayyyyy*