Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

How many tries does it take to defeat Master Ava cause last time I fought her I had around 600 jewels and I lost. So do you have to bring the health bar down all the way down or is it up to a certain point. I'm on quest 425.

Edited by riku1995

Mmm I only play χ so I might not be the most helpful but... I heard defeating stage 57 multiple times will spawn a guard armor which can be fought multiple times that ensures easy leveling up.

Also it's important to note that when fighting Madam Ava your attacks only do 10% their usual damage and all abilities are nullified, that being said  you don't have to beat her. In order to progress in the story you need to do a certain amount of damage to Ava and then an automatic cutscene will occur. The way it works in χ is that you can use as many continues as possible as well as there being no turn limit. You just need to get enough damage done and then you'll be all set.

I hope this helps!

Edited by Shimmy

Chiunion of Tumblr has some tips I referred to: http://chiunion.tumblr.com/post/136874492096/im-having-trouble-with-the-foreteller-battle-ill.

Personally, I went with Alice (Resets enemy buffs), Namine (Copies enemy buffs), Minnie (Curaga), and two attackers, being Marluxia and someone that used only 1 ability gauge. This was the first time I attempted her, and I was really nervous, so I only used Marluxia once and the other attacker the rest of the way. That was when that was the latest update, but now it's easier with the new medals (I have yet to do it again).

Edit: It may have been Riku KHII Ver instead of Marluxia.

Edited by Rinax

Mmm I only play χ so I might not be the most helpful but... I heard defeating stage 57 multiple times will spawn a guard armor which can be fought multiple times that ensures easy leveling up.Also it's important to note that when fighting Madam Ava your attacks only do 10% their usual damage and all abilities are nullified, that being said  you don't have to beat her. In order to progress in the story you need to do a certain amount of damage to Ava and then an automatic cutscene will occur. The way it works in χ is that you can use as many continues as possible as well as there being no turn limit. You just need to get enough damage done and then you'll be all set.I hope this helps!

Chiunion of Tumblr has some tips I referred to: http://chiunion.tumblr.com/post/136874492096/im-having-trouble-with-the-foreteller-battle-ill.  Personally, I went with Alice (Resets enemy buffs), Namine (Copies enemy buffs), Minnie (Curaga), and two attackers, being Marluxia and someone that used only 1 ability gauge. This was the first time I attempted her, and I was really nervous, so I only used Marluxia once and the other attacker the rest of the way. That was when that was the latest update, but now it's easier with the new medals (I have yet to do it again). Edit: It may have been Riku KHII Ver instead of Marluxia.

Thanks for your guys feedback I will be sure to keep both of what you guys said in mind

I just finished beating this mission and you have to get Master Ava down to 3 and a half green bars of her health (the little bars underneath the large bar have to be green and not orange or yellow) which took a super long time and around 1000 jewels down the drain, but at least I got it over with! :biggrin:

Oh, battling Master Ava definitely took its toll on me!  I had almost 6000 jewels, and I had to use up my Jewels till I only had like about 3000!  Yep, she drained that much out of me! And I thought I'd have to waste more, but then, after depleting her health to a certain point, the battle ended, ya know?

Oh, battling Master Ava definitely took its toll on me!  I had almost 6000 jewels, and I had to use up my Jewels till I only had like about 3000!  Yep, she drained that much out of me! And I thought I'd have to waste more, but then, after depleting her health to a certain point, the battle ended, ya know?

Definitely not worth spending the jewels.. Should've waited and grinded a bit more instead of rushing to finish the last quest tbh.

HXwqHxl.png

^ my reaction after reading your post..

Definitely not worth spending the jewels.. Should've waited and grinded a bit more instead of rushing to finish the last quest tbh.

Well, I'm a guy with a busy schedule and a job, so I can't actually play Unchained for extended periods of time, ya know?  So for keeping up with the story, spending the jewels was worth it, since I'm not gonna waste the jewels I currently have until I see something worthwhile to spend them on when it comes to the Mighty Deals, ya know?  Even though I lost those jewels, I'm already recovering them! I'm halfway through 4000! :D

HXwqHxl.png

^ my reaction after reading your post..

Lol, yeah, well, you gotta do what you gotta do! :P

Namine will be godlike in this fight, if you have Alice also even better. And if you have Defense Boost, use it! It saved me more than once. The setup that worked for me was sticking Namine in the first slot so I could copy her buffs at the beginning of every turn. My personal setup was Namine-KH2 Kairi-Timeless River Sora-KH2 Riku-Evil Queen-friend Daisy. If you have Alice I would stick her in the next slot so you could nullify her buffs after you copy them, making the fight a lot easier. I had my husband share his Daisy medal but any cure medal will work (Jiminy, Tinker Bell, Minnie, Pooh & Piglet), because you don't need it for the damage, you need the cure. I would suggest Cura or higher because with Daisy some rounds I only barely survived. Ava alternates between Strength x3 and Defense x3 each turn. Every turn starts with copying her buffs, then on the turns where she has boosted strength, I would use TR Sora to take her defense down for an attack, then come in with Riku for a hard hit, then save my gauges for cure, then when defense is boosted, I would only use Namine that round so as not to waste attacks when her defense was so high, except for Daisy (cure). I didn't even use the special attacks on the other medals. Basically every round starts with Namine and ends with curing. In between that only hit her hard on alternating turns (not when defense is up). I beat her on the second attempt (the first was a learning curve since I had no idea what to expect from her, went in and rearranged my green team). Didn't use any jewels for continues either. Hopefully this helps...

Any advice if you don't have a Namine medal for this fight? I get so so so close before she one shots me and while I'd easily three turn her with Namine, at this point I'd be happy just beating her. :/

I've got Minnie, Alice, strong speed medals and an attack prize plus, but Namine would guarantee victory and I don't have the jewels to try my luck at farming pulls for it.

Edit: I beat her thanks to a lucky shared Illustrated Yuffie max guilt w/ Attack Boost II draw. I'll take it though, roll on the next update! :P

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Well, I have spent almost 300 Jewels for it, haha. As long as I can give tips these maybe help you :

1. Upgrade your Keyblade (Lady Luck) till +21 (more than it will be better)

2. I equipped :

• Sora KH 3D medal (make sure this medal guilted and put Attack Boost I or Attack Boost II for Special Attack; also at max Level with additional points for STR and DEF)
  • Sora KH2 Ver B (Make sure this medal is also guilted and put attack Boost I or Attack Boost II for special Attack; also at max Level with additional points for STR and DEF)
  • Riku KH2
  • Sora KH I
  • Larxenne
  • FYI : All of them must be min 5* medals and Up. Since my Larxenne medal is 5*, it's more better if you have all of them in 6*. And also don't forget to put Defense boost in your medal since It'll reduce damage taken. If you have heal medals, It'll also good to try.

That's all that I can share, maybe there are better suggestion from this, maybe you should try others as well! xD

I'm also figuring out how to defeat her but I'm first saving to 3k jewels for the epic carnaval event.

I probably need to use Naminé on her. I think a shared Terra should be fine.

Edit: W00t I defeated her without any continue thanks to Naminé yep.

I also have used a borrowed Sora&Pals.

Edited by KH4Real