Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

Haru nodded to the suggestion with a smile. "Yes. Haru is eager to learn more about herself. Let's go, Akame-San!" She said. The red-haired girl started to walk off, but stopped on the edge of a building. "Oops. Haru forgot we were on top of a building..." She said, looking down. One more step and she could've gone splat! She gulped at the thought of falling to her death. "Akame-San. How do we get down from here?" She asked her new friend. She couldn't help but notice that sword she was holding...

Akame peered down from the top of the building. "This could be a problem..." She studied her surroundings, trying to find something that would let them get down. "We could always climb down... However, that might be a little too dangerous for you, unless you already have a lot of climbing experience." She tried to form a plan. "Do you see anything nearby that we could use to get down? If we're lucky, we might manage to find some sort of supplies up here that would help us." As she looked back at Haru, she noticed that she seemed to be staring at Murasame. Akame figured she might as well get this out of the way now. "This is One-Cut Killer: Murasame. It's a Teigu that makes use of a deadly poison after cutting the enemy to eliminate them in one slash... However, there's no need to worry. The only people that will have to face this blade are those that choose to oppose us." She spoke in an eerily calm tone...

(Also, I already stated this in my character sheet, but the Murasame won't have the poison ability in this RP. Akame just doesn't know that yet.)

Akame peered down from the top of the building. "This could be a problem..." She studied her surroundings, trying to find something that would let them get down. "We could always climb down... However, that might be a little too dangerous for you, unless you already have a lot of climbing experience." She tried to form a plan. "Do you see anything nearby that we could use to get down? If we're lucky, we might manage to find some sort of supplies up here that would help us." As she looked back at Haru, she noticed that she seemed to be staring at Murasame. Akame figured she might as well get this out of the way now. "This is One-Cut Killer: Murasame. It's a Teigu that makes use of a deadly poison after cutting the enemy to eliminate them in one slash... However, there's no need to worry. The only people that will have to face this blade are those that choose to oppose us." She spoke in an eerily calm tone... (Also, I already stated this in my character sheet, but the Murasame won't have the poison ability in this RP. Akame just doesn't know that yet.)

Haru nodded to Akame's explananation of her sword. She seemed to understand...Most of what she said. Haru looked back down from the building. They were pretty high up. She looked both ways to see a way to get down. Luckily, there was a much simpler way to get off the building. "Ah! Haru sees a ladder on her right!" She said, standing up and pointing at it. "It seems like it'll get both of us on the ground. Akame-San we're saved! Yay!" The red-girl girl jumped for joy with a smile that could brighten up anyone's day.

Haru nodded to Akame's explananation of her sword. She seemed to understand...Most of what she said. Haru looked back down from the building. They were pretty high up. She looked both ways to see a way to get down. Luckily, there was a much simpler way to get off the building. "Ah! Haru sees a ladder on her right!" She said, standing up and pointing at it. "It seems like it'll get both of us on the ground. Akame-San we're saved! Yay!" The red-girl girl jumped for joy with a smile that could brighten up anyone's day.

Coming out from the shadows a young boy with a black and white suit w/ black hair that has white stripes, holding two pistols in his hands ready to shoot he says  "Well look at what we have here.." You could tell by the look on his face that he is extremely serious, he has his two pistols in hand ready to fire, if anyone so much as moves a inch. He then continues to say "Would anyone care to explain to me what's going on?" 

Edited by John Lewis (xTheOnlyProdigyx)

Coming out from the shadows Death the Kid says "Well look at what we have here.." With his two pistols in hand ready to fire, if anyone so much as moves a inch. "Would anyone care to explain to me what's going on?"

"Hm?" Haru turned around and saw a boy with two pistols in his hands. She didn't move, she didn't react, she wasn't scared for some reason. Instead...She smiled. "I'm Haru and this is Akame-San. Could you please help us? Haru can't remember anything except Haru's name. And we don't know where we are. Do you know?" She asked politely. Maybe she could befriend the boy.

~Forest~

"I'm back!" Gon announced, coming back to his companions carrying the small mountain of berries and apples with his hands. "Gon! You're alright! I was getting worried." Gohan said, happy that his newest friend was alright. "I told you I wouldn't come back until I found food." Gon placed the berries and apples on a nearby stump. "Sorry about the amount. There aren't many good berries around here." He said.

*gasp* "FOOODD!!" *Running with the race car sound effect* she took 1 apple and eats it. *eating like a beaver* "it's taste sooooo good!!" She Said with her mouth full, finished with the first one, then she took a other one and eats it. *eating*

I hope it isn't too much. xD

Edited by Yessie Maltese

Hey are you forgetting about something..

Haru tilted her head in confusion. "Hm...Oh! Haru knows! Haru knows!" She eagerly said. "What's your name?" She asked with a smile.

~Forest~

Gohan looked at Serena just awkwardly as well as Gon. She's human...But she eats like a Saiyan... He thought. Gon was in awe by her incredible appetite.

*eats* She looks at the food, as she about take the other one. ("awww man, I'm still hungry!!") *sigh* She stopped and put the Apple back. ("But sharing is caring..") She thought. She asked them. "so are you two gonna eat?"

Even though she doesn't get along kids, she has to work with them, and be nice to them, especially Gohan since he's a Saiyan, half Saiyan at least.

No longer feeling in danger, his two pistols turn into two young ladies. The one to the right has brown hair with a small red turtle neck with a white tie, a pair of jeans and a white and blue hat that looks sort of beat up. The one to the left is wearing the same thing yet except for pants she wears these small shorts, although she is slightly shorter than the other one and has short blonde hair. "My name is Kid, short for Death the Kid. I'm a meister who goes to Death academy, these are my friends Liz and Patty. Their also my weapons as you just saw." 

No longer feeling in danger, his two pistols turn into two young ladies. The one to the right has brown hair with a small red turtle neck with a white tie, a pair of jeans and a white and blue hat that looks sort of beat up. The one to the left is wearing the same thing yet except for pants she wears these small shorts, although she is slightly shorter than the other one and has short blonde hair. "My name is Kid, short for Death the Kid. I'm a meister who goes to Death academy, these are my friends Liz and Patty. Their also my weapons as you just saw."

Haru stood in amazement and surprise. She hadn't seen anything like it. Her eyes widened with amazement. "A-Amazing! Haru is in awe!" She ran over to the three, looking at all of them. "Haru doesn't get what happened, but Haru is happy to know all of you." She said with a smile. It was a good start to know the boy. She didn't know which girl was named which, but she hoped she would know eventually. "Haru has a question. What's Death Academy and what's a meister? Edited by kingdomhearts45

Haru stood in amazement and surprise. She hadn't seen anything like it. Her eyes widened with amazement. "A-Amazing! Haru is in awe!" She ran over to the three, looking at all of them. "Haru doesn't get what happened, but Haru is happy to know all of you." She said with a smile. It was a good start to know the boy. She didn't know which girl was named which, but she hoped she would know eventually. "Haru has a question. What's Death Academy and what's a meister?

Kid is surprised by Haru's excitement, Liz on the other hand finds this girl weird and is wondering why she is talking like that, Patty is just sitting there starring into space with a annoyingly happy grin on her face. Liz decides to introduce herself "I'm Liz nice to meet you! On the other side of Kid is my sister Patty." "Nice to meet you!" Patty says waving her hand high in the air even though she's right in front of her. Kid is standing in between them surprised she's never heard of Death Academy and doesn't know what a meister is. Excited to explain to this girl what the school is and what's it all about he starts off by telling Liz and Patty to turn back into Dual Pistols so he can explain what a meister is "Meisters are generally individuals with exceptional wavelengths who are paired up with Weapons, should both the Meister and Weapon have a compatible wavelength. Most meisters have only one partner while I have two so that I can be evenly balanced on the right and left. As for Death Academy it is a school in the center of Death city, run by my father Lord Death. It is a training facility for meisters like myself." Kid then looks around and realizes that they aren't in Death City.Liz and Patty once again turn back into humans, "I don't think we're in Death city Kid.." Patty says stating the obvious. "I think I've realized that Patty, so will you shut your mouth!" Liz then trys to figure how they ended up here, "Well...we were on a mission collecting souls and then, a huge Earthquake happend and then we woke up here." Liz is struggling trying to figure out what happend. Kid then says with a serious tone "Do you think that earthquake had something to do with this?" Liz then responds by saying "I believe so..but I don't think that was just some ordinary earthquake. Something must have happend to cause it." Liz and Kid are sitting there eagerly trying to figure out how they got here.

Kid is surprised by Haru's excitement, Liz on the other hand finds this girl weird and is wondering why she is talking like that, Patty is just sitting there starring into space with a annoyingly happy grin on her face. Liz decides to introduce herself "I'm Liz nice to meet you! On the other side of Kid is my sister Patty." "Nice to meet you!" Patty says waving her hand high in the air even though she's right in front of her. Kid is standing in between them surprised she's never heard of Death Academy and doesn't know what a meister is. Excited to explain to this girl what the school is and what's it all about he starts off by telling Liz and Patty to turn back into Dual Pistols so he can explain what a meister is "Meisters are generally individuals with exceptional wavelengths who are paired up with Weapons, should both the Meister and Weapon have a compatible wavelength. Most meisters have only one partner while I have two so that I can be evenly balanced on the right and left. As for Death Academy it is a school in the center of Death city, run by my father Lord Death. It is a training facility for meisters like myself." Kid then looks around and realizes that they aren't in Death City.Liz and Patty once again turn back into humans, "I don't think we're in Death city Kid.." Patty says stating the obvious. "I think I've realized that Patty, so will you shut your mouth!" Liz then trys to figure how they ended up here, "Well...we were on a mission collecting souls and then, a huge Earthquake happend and then we woke up here." Liz is struggling trying to figure out what happend. Kid then says with a serious tone "Do you think that earthquake had something to do with this?" Liz then responds by saying "I believe so..but I don't think that was just some ordinary earthquake. Something must have happend to cause it." Liz and Kid are sitting there eagerly trying to figure out how they got here.

Haru sat on her knees as Kid explained what everything was, answering her questions. "Haru thinks she gets it! So a weapon is chosen by its wavelength, but then the Miester has to have the same wavelength. But how does one know if one has the same wavelength? But what is a Wavelength? Meisters....Weapons...Death School...??? .....Haru just confused herself..." Haru then said, frowning. She rubbed her head after so much thinking. She wondered if she ever had to think that much in her past. Haru noticed the group's situation. She wondered if she could help. The red-haired girl got up and smiled once more. "Haru isn't sure what Death City is or anything like that, but Haru has a suggestion. You see, Haru and Akame-San aren't sure where we are either. Why don't we all work together to figure out where we are! And maybe Haru can remember more about who she was in the past. All Haru can remember now is her name, Haru." She stated. The red haired girl kindly offered a handshake. "Plus, we could be great friends! Will you join Haru and Akame-San?"

Haru sat on her knees as Kid explained what everything was, answering her questions. "Haru thinks she gets it! So a weapon is chosen by its wavelength, but then the Miester has to have the same wavelength. But how does one know if one has the same wavelength? But what is a Wavelength? Meisters....Weapons...Death School...??? .....Haru just confused herself..." Haru then said, frowning. She rubbed her head after so much thinking. She wondered if she ever had to think that much in her past.Haru noticed the group's situation. She wondered if she could help. The red-haired girl got up and smiled once more. "Haru isn't sure what Death City is or anything like that, but Haru has a suggestion. You see, Haru and Akame-San aren't sure where we are either. Why don't we all work together to figure out where we are! And maybe Haru can remember more about who she was in the past. All Haru can remember now is her name, Haru." She stated. The red haired girl kindly offered a handshake. "Plus, we could be great friends! Will you join Haru and Akame-San?"

Kid and the girls realized that this girl is a mess, but they also realized that they may be their only way out of this place. *Shakes hand* unsure about the friends part but decides to go with it until they learn more about where they are and how they got here. "Fine we'll go with you two, but if any of you try anything funny i'll blow your brains out." Kid says in a serious yet happy tone of voice. "Kid you shouldn't say that to a girl!" Liz says while slapping Kid on the head, while arguing with each other as Patty starts to laugh annoyingly. Once Kid and Liz stop arguing Kid then asks them "So where do we go from here?"

Kid and the girls realized that this girl is a mess, but they also realized that they may be their only way out of this place. *Shakes hand* unsure about the friends part but decides to go with it until they learn more about where they are and how they got here. "Fine we'll go with you two, but if any of you try anything funny i'll blow your brains out." Kid says in a serious yet happy tone of voice. "Kid you shouldn't say that to a girl!" Liz says while slapping Kid on the head, while arguing with each other as Patty starts to laugh annoyingly. Once Kid and Liz stop arguing Kid then asks them "So where do we go from here?"

Haru couldn't help but giggle and laugh along with Patty at the humorous scene. "Hee Hee Hee Hee!" She giggled and giggled as long as they argued. Once they stopped, she needed a breather. "H-Haru needs to breath. Hee Hee!" She then took a deep breath and chuckled a little. "Haru laughed so hard...Heh!" She rubbed her eyes and looked at the group with a bright smile. "Thank you! Sorry. Haru laughed so much! Hee Hee!" She said, bubbly and cheerful as ever.

~Forest~

Gohan and Gon then went to get their share of the food.

2 Apples. "I guess...This'll do." Gohan said, picking up and eating his apple with Gon doing the same. Luckily, Gohan ate before he got here, so he wasn't too hungry.

~Forest~

"We go to that building I saw and see if we can find out where we are." Gohan said. Gon jumped up to his feet, eagerly. This was chance. "Hey! Can we fly there?" He asked. "Huh? Fly?" Gohan questioned. He wasn't sure how he would do this. "Um...But you guys can't fly...Not like I can at least." Gohan rubbed the back of his head. "I know. That's why I came up with something!" Gon then jumped on Gohan's back, making him stumble a little and regain his balance. "G-Gon! Be careful!" Gohan said, reacting to Gon's action.

"You could carry us while you're flying! That would be pretty cool!" Gon said, still smiling. Gohan had carried people before, so this was somewhat normal to him. But rarely more than one person. "Well...I guess I could do that. But means you have to be on my back and I'll Just have to carry Serena in my arms." He said. Although he had his worries, Gohan guessed it would be alright. What's the worst that could happen?

Gohan noticed Serena's worried look. Either she had a fear of hieghts or feared him. Going towards the fear of hieghts. "Well, we don't have to. We can go on foot towards the building." Although, Gon was not pleased by this suggestion.

"But I really want to fly! Come on, Serena!" Gon said. "Wouldn't it be cool to fly high above the ground, making everything look so small? Plus, we'll get to that building faster if Gohan takes us!" He said, trying to convince Serena.

"Yay!" Gon exclaimed at his happiest. He couldn't be anymore excited. Gohan nodded to Serena and waked over to her with Gon on his back. "Just hang on tight, okay?"

He then picked up Serena from the ground, like a prince carrying his princess down the hall (although that wasn't what he was thinking) Gohan then looked up at the sky for a moment. "Alright...Let's go!" Gohan jumped in the air, ascending upwards towards the sky. "Yay, yay! We're going up!" Gon said excited.

Gohan then stopped and looked to his left. "There! That's the building I saw. Let's go." He said. In no time, Son Gohan flew towards the building, with the wind blowing the opposite way. Gohan actually liked flying. He loved the feeling of it with the wind blowing through his hair, the breeze that guided him, he enjoyed it all!

"WOO-HOO!!" Gon exclaimed. He couldn't believe he was actually flying! He couldn't wait to tell Killua...Where ever he was...

Gohan stuck out his tongue a little, gasping for some air when Serena choked him a little. "H-Hey! C-Careful! It's alright, I won't let you fall. Not on my watch." He assured her, trying to calm her down. Gon didn't really mind. He liked the feeling of soaring through the air. He smiled the whole time, not giving a thought about if he fell. But still he wondered where his friends were...It's been a while since he last saw them...

"I think I see it!" Gon exclaimed.

Gohan smiled as they got closer to the building. But then he noticed something... "Wait...There are more buildings..." He said. "Many more buildings! Look!"

Before they knew it, the trio were flying above a land full of buildings. A full out city. "Wow....Where are we?" Gon asked.

(City Z from One Punch Man)