Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

​~City Z~ Killua felt himself fall to the ground from the weight of Gon’s hug. He gently pushed the boy in an attempt to get him off.“Baaaka,” he mumbled, his cheeks growing red. “That’s embarrassing.” Killua was thrilled to have found Gon, but tried to keep it cool. Though his now rumpled clothing and heated face made it difficult. He busied himself with brushing the dirt off of his clothes, shooting Gon a grin.Armin smiled at the boys' excitement, and met the blonde girl’s eyes.“Hello! I’m Armin, and yes, I have never been here before. I…actually don’t know where here is,” he said, his brow creasing. He turned so he could address both the girl and the spiky haired boy. “Do either of you know where we are?”  ~Sandora Desert~Aladdin watched in awe as Astro lit up his eyes. What kind of magic was this? He wondered.“Woooaah!” he laughed, clapping his hands. “How are you doing that? I’ve never seen a spell like that before! Did you say it was called ‘flash-light’? I can’t use light magic yet. I’m good at fire magic, but light magic is so neat. I would love to learn how to do it!” Aladdin pouted, though his eyes shone in excitement.

~City Z~Gon continued to smile brightly. It was so refreshing to see that Killua was here as well. It wouldn't be the same without him at all. "Heh heh heh! You really are here! Isn't this place amazing?" Gon exclaimed, showing his excitement. He turned to Serena and Armin, still having his joyous smile. "This is Killua, my best friend. We've been on a lot of adventures together. And this one wouldn't be the same without him!" He said to Serena. "My name's Gon! And we've been told that this is City Z. It's a pretty cool place! It would be perfect to have the Hunter Exam here in a place like this!" He chuckled with glee. This day just kept getting better and better!~Sandora Desert~"Magic?" Astro questioned. He tilted his head in confusion. What kind of magic was this boy talking about? He was familiar with the word and its meaning, but not in the way this boy was talking about. "I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm not using any magic." He stated. Astro then told the boy: "I am actually a robot created by a scientist named Dr. Tenma. Ever heard of him?"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

"Huh? Mmmmm........." *thinking* first there's her, Gon, and Gohan, then these two. Serena was trying to count her fingers. (did I mention that she hates homework? xD) "let's see here.... 1,2,3,4, so there's four of us? She asked Gon and Killua.

​~City Z~

Killua shook his head, laughing to himself. Gon was still his excited, cheerful self.
“Forget the Hunter Exam, think of all the trouble we could get in to here,” Killua gave Gon a catlike grin and rubbed his hands together. At Armin’s startled glance he dropped his hands.
“I’m kidding…mostly,” he said, rubbing the back of his neck. “Gon, you mentioned this was City Z. Who told you that? Armin and I haven’t met anyone yet.”
Armin nodded in agreement. He scratched his head.
“We were looking for the source of the voices we heard, which I assume was you two. Killua and I were discussing a plan, to figure out what's going on. Well, now there’s four of us, as you said…” Armin trailed off. He gestured to the blonde girl. “I don’t believe you mentioned your name?”

~Sandora Desert~
Aladdin blinked his eyes slowly. This boy didn’t know how to use magic?
“Row-bot?” he asked, looking around at the ground. He spotted his staff and picked it up, cradling it.  “I’m don’t know what that means, but your powers are neat! I can use fire magic. Here, I’ll show you!” Aladdin adjusted his stance, spreading his legs apart.
“Har-har Infigar!” He cried, raising his staff high. A flame burst forward from the staff, shooting out over the sand. The silhouettes of the dunes were illuminated by the flash of light. As quickly as it came, the fire was gone. Aladdin lowered his staff and let out a long breath. His eyes lit up as he turned to Astro.
“Hey, maybe we could use this to find others!” he laughed, eager to hear from his new friend.

​~City Z~ Killua shook his head, laughing to himself. Gon was still his excited, cheerful self.“Forget the Hunter Exam, think of all the trouble we could get in to here,” Killua gave Gon a catlike grin and rubbed his hands together. At Armin’s startled glance he dropped his hands.“I’m kidding…mostly,” he said, rubbing the back of his neck. “Gon, you mentioned this was City Z. Who told you that? Armin and I haven’t met anyone yet.”Armin nodded in agreement. He scratched his head.“We were looking for the source of the voices we heard, which I assume was you two. Killua and I were discussing a plan, to figure out what's going on. Well, now there’s four of us, as you said…” Armin trailed off. He gestured to the blonde girl. “I don’t believe you mentioned your name?”

"oh right, I'm Serena." She introduced herself to Killua and Armin. Then she remembered that they left him all alone by accident. (uh oh.... "hey Gon, we should go back to Gohan right now." She said.

Gon then looked at Serena. "Gohan? Oh don't worry." He then pointed up at the sky. "Look! Here he comes right now!" The young boy then waved at his flying friend, gaining his attention. The Half-Saiyan descended down to the group, with his look of worry, but sighed in relief. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you two! where've you been?" He asked. "We explored City Z and this place is awesome! The people are so nice here too! One guy gave us free ice cream. Hee Hee!" Gon said with a smile. Son Gohan couldn't help but sigh again. Keeping up with this kid was going to be harder than he thought. "Well, I'm glad you're alright. Just don't go running off without me. You could've been in serious danger! That goes for you too Serena!" Gohan couldn't believe the words that was coming out of his mouth. Now I'm starting to sound like a parent...Gohan then looked at the two newcomers that were with the two runaways. "Um...Who are these two?" Gohan asked. Gon smiled once again. "Gohan, this is my friend Killua! Killua, this is Gohan and he's a half-alien!" Gohan immediately covered Gon's mouth and shushed him. "Gon! You can't just go around telling everyone that!" He said to the boy.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro was surprised, astonished even by the boy's ability. This must be the "Magic" he was referring to. "A-Amazing..." He said. He then looked up at Aladdin and nodded. "Perhaps there are others here as well. We'll just have to look around. With my flashlight and your magic, we're sure to find at least someone." Astro Boy then looked North in his direction. "In this situation, it'd be best if we traveled together for the time being."

Gon then looked at Serena. "Gohan? Oh don't worry." He then pointed up at the sky. "Look! Here he comes right now!" The young boy then waved at his flying friend, gaining his attention. The Half-Saiyan descended down to the group, with his look of worry, but sighed in relief. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you two! where've you been?" He asked. "We explored City Z and this place is awesome! The people are so nice here too! One guy gave us free ice cream. Hee Hee!" Gon said with a smile. Son Gohan couldn't help but sigh again. Keeping up with this kid was going to be harder than he thought. "Well, I'm glad you're alright. Just don't go running off without me. You could've been in serious danger! That goes for you too Serena!" Gohan couldn't believe the words that was coming out of his mouth. Now I'm starting to sound like a parent...Gohan then looked at the two newcomers that were with the two runaways. "Um...Who are these two?" Gohan asked. Gon smiled once again. "Gohan, this is my friend Killua! Killua, this is Gohan and he's a half-alien!" Gohan immediately covered Gon's mouth and shushed him. "Gon! You can't just go around telling everyone that!" He said to the boy.

"Me?! Ptffff please! I'm the Mature one." She lied, Serena stands proudly as she continues to talk. "I kept telling Gon that we shouldn't shopping aroun- OH MY GOSH!!, THAT DRESS IS SOOO CUTE!!" *running with a sound of a race car* she had her face squished up on the window, making a cute baby face. *squealing*

~City Z~

Killua looked up Gohan in amazement.

“You’re…alien?!” he gasped. Clearing his throat, he shoved his hands into his pockets. “That’s pretty cool I guess.”

Armin just shook his head. He let out a laugh.

“After all that has happened today, and fighting titans back home, I’m not surprised there’s a half-alien in our group. Nice to make your acquaintance, Gohan. I’m Armin.”

Killua glanced over at the screaming girl.

“Serena, right? Now there's five of us, that’s more than enough to figure out what’s going on. This could be fun. Ehe he!"

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin smiled.

“That’s what I was thinking!” he began unwrapping his turban. “I think it would be easier if we flew, too.” Aladdin dropped the fabric, but it stopped before hitting the ground. It hovered there, like a flying carpet. Aladdin hopped onto it, resting crossed-legged. “So, Astro, how did you get here? I just woke up in the sand! Last thing I remember was being with my friend, Alibaba.” Aladdin looked down sadly. “I do wish he was here. He would probably know what to do.”

~City Z~

Son Gohan nodded with a little chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. He was glad that they took the information so lightly, for he was worried about the representation of his race ever since their invasion...But so far all was well. "Well, it's nice to meet you guys. But I do wonder how we all got here though..." He said. "Well, it's alright with me. I'm having fun so far! Heh heh!" Gon said with his arms behind his head. "You said your alien race name was Saiyan right? What are they like? Can they fly too?" The boy eagerly asked.

"Well...Let's just say they're a force to be reckoned with...They can be pretty bad. But my dad, who's also a Saiyan, is really nice since he grew up on Earth." Gohan explained. He soon sighed as he saw Serena against the glass. "Mature...Right..."

~Sandora Desert~

This boy was just full of surprises. So far, his powers kept engaging Astro's interest more and more! A villain like him could be threat, so he was very thankful to be on his side. He listened to the boy explaining how he got here and nodded in an understanding matter. "How I got here? Hmm...Well, I was flying around the City...Then I saw this light. It grew brighter and brighter and then...I can't remember what happened after that. I just suddenly woke up here." He explained. His shoes started to light up from the ground and soon he was an inch above the ground using his jet shoes. "We should start traveling. Stay here too long and something might attack us." He stated.

"oooh look, they have shoes on special!" *running* sees some of the shoes that are very fashionable, yet very expensive. "i want that one, that one, and that one!" She said as she pointed at them. Even after that, she smelled the food coming from the restaurant. "FOOOOOD!!" she cried and started to run to the building. *running then fell down* "OWW!" she has a bruise on her forehead. *sobbing loudly*

~City Z~

Killua shook his head at the collapsed girl.
Baaaka!” he said, shoving his hands in his pockets. “You have to be more careful.”
Armin leaned down to help the girl up, offering her a hand.
Killua turned to Gon and Gohan. He thought for a moment, realizing he really knew nothing about the boy. All he knew was he could fly with what appeared to be little effort, which made Killua extremely jealous. He tilted his head, narrowing his eyes.
“I say we do a power check. See what everyone can do, so if we have to fight we’re not confused and in each other's way,” he suggested. “I can control electricity to fight, and have heightened senses and endurance due to my assassin training when I was young. My Nen, or aura if you will, also acts as a sort of shield when in use.” Killua wasn't sure if these people knew what Nen was, so he refrained from going into detail about his abilities. He also didn't want to brag, and was holding back some of his skills so not to seem prideful. He nodded at Gon, urging him to share.

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin nodded in understanding.
“Alright!” He urged his carpet to rise, and soon he was soaring through the sky. He thought as he flew, wondering if this new world had any dungeons or Magi. Seeing as his new friend knew nothing of his powers, he considered asking about his home world. Instead, he bit his tongue. Aladdin didn’t want to be rude.
“So…” he paused, toying with his flute.. “Which direction should we go?”

~City Z~ Killua shook his head at the collapsed girl.“Baaaka!” he said, shoving his hands in his pockets. “You have to be more careful.”Armin leaned down to help the girl up, offering her a hand.Killua turned to Gon and Gohan. He thought for a moment, realizing he really knew nothing about the boy. All he knew was he could fly with what appeared to be little effort, which made Killua extremely jealous. He tilted his head, narrowing his eyes.“I say we do a power check. See what everyone can do, so if we have to fight we’re not confused and in each other's way,” he suggested. “I can control electricity to fight, and have heightened senses and endurance due to my assassin training when I was young. My Nen, or aura if you will, also acts as a sort of shield when in use.” Killua wasn't sure if these people knew what Nen was, so he refrained from going into detail about his abilities. He also didn't want to brag, and was holding back some of his skills so not to seem prideful. He nodded at Gon, urging him to share.  ~Sandora Desert~ Aladdin nodded in understanding.“Alright!” He urged his carpet to rise, and soon he was soaring through the sky. He thought as he flew, wondering if this new world had any dungeons or Magi. Seeing as his new friend knew nothing of his powers, he considered asking about his home world. Instead, he bit his tongue. Aladdin didn’t want to be rude.“So…” he paused, toying with his flute.. “Which direction should we go?”

~City Z~"Did you just say...Assassin?" Gohan asked nervously. Was this kid...Really an assassin? But he looks so young! How could someone like him be an assassin. "Woah..." "Don't worry! Killua's a good assassin! He'll help us, not kill us." Gon said. "For me, I've got my fishing rod to help out sometimes in my backpack, though I'll have to take it off if I'll have to do hand-to-hand combat so it won't slow me down. I've got strength, speed, hearing, smell, and taste that surpasses normal people. Plus, I could use Nen as well to get even more powerful!" Gon said.Gohan nodded to their explanation in their powers. He didn't have a clue of what Nen was, but he assumed it was similar to Ki, the energy he uses. Now it was his turn to explain. And well...Where could he begin?"Well...As you know, I'm half human, half-Saiyan. I've been trained to use martial arts to fight opponents. People tell me that my hidden power just bursts out whenever I get extremely mad. It happens everytime. Anyways, I can also use Ki to fly and do other things with it."Gon tilted his head at Gohan's explanation. "What's Ki?" He asked. "Ki is the energy I've been taught to use and is very destructive, but at the same time helpful. Watch this." Son Gohan cupped his hands together. A yellow light started to shine in his hands. Soon, it was a yellow glowing ball of energy. "It can be used in all sorts of ways, like going Super Saiyan and shooting out explosive projectiles. Although, I don't want to demonstrate that here. I'm afraid I might hurt someone." He said. Gon's eyes sparkled in amazement. "Woah...That's so cool! Killua! Isn't this amazing?" He said with a bright smile. ~Sandora Desert~Astro Boy look around while flying with Aladdin. He was unsure about where to go at this point. But suddenly, he started to hear something thanks to his sensitive hearing, which allows him to hear things others can't. "I think I hear someone...It's over West. Come on!" He said, going to the direction he stated.

~City Z~ Killua shook his head at the collapsed girl.“Baaaka!” he said, shoving his hands in his pockets. “You have to be more careful.”Armin leaned down to help the girl up, offering her a hand.Killua turned to Gon and Gohan. He thought for a moment, realizing he really knew nothing about the boy. All he knew was he could fly with what appeared to be little effort, which made Killua extremely jealous. He tilted his head, narrowing his eyes.“I say we do a power check. See what everyone can do, so if we have to fight we’re not confused and in each other's way,” he suggested. “I can control electricity to fight, and have heightened senses and endurance due to my assassin training when I was young. My Nen, or aura if you will, also acts as a sort of shield when in use.” Killua wasn't sure if these people knew what Nen was, so he refrained from going into detail about his abilities. He also didn't want to brag, and was holding back some of his skills so not to seem prideful. He nodded at Gon, urging him to share.

~Serena~ ~City Z~*sobs* she took Armin's hands and gets up. "Thanks." She said as she goes back to the others. "I can't do nothing..." *angry mumbling* she cross her arms and has that pouty face on her face.

~Sandora Desert~Astro Boy look around while flying with Aladdin. He was unsure about where to go at this point. But suddenly, he started to hear something thanks to his sensitive hearing, which allows him to hear things others can't. "I think I hear someone...It's over West. Come on!" He said, going to the direction he stated.

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"GOKU, WHERE ARE YOU!?" She yelled. Bulma started to throw a tantrum, and Kept yelling at the sky. "HOW COULD YOU ABANDONED ME THE FREAKING DESERT?!" Begins to Cry. *sobs* "I'm too young to die... ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!" she cried.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy and Aladdin continued to fly West towards the direction of the sound. It grew much louder as they got closer to it. Or her in this case. Astro looked down and began to see a figure down below. She seemed to be complaining a bit from the looks of it. "Aladdin, look! Down there." Astro pointed down to where the girl was, all stranded alone by herself. "There's someone! And...I believe it looks like a blue-haired girl. Let's go down and see if we can help out." He said. Astro Boy then began to descend down to where the girl was.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

~Sandora Desert~ Astro Boy and Aladdin continued to fly West towards the direction of the sound. It grew much louder as they got closer to it. Or her in this case. Astro looked down and began to see a figure down below. She seemed to be complaining a bit from the looks of it. "Aladdin, look! Down there." Astro pointed down to where the girl was, all stranded alone by herself. "There's someone! And...I believe it looks like a blue-haired female. Let's go down and see if we can help out." He said. Astro Boy then began to descend down to where the girl was.

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~She continues with her tantrum and sobbing until she saw two figures coming to her Direction. "I'm saved....... HEY OVER HERE!! HEYYYYY!!!" She yelled at them while waving her arms around. I'm saved.... Finally....oooohh, wait until I get my hands on him! Damn Kid! she thought.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy then landed in front of the blue haired girl. From the looks in her eyes he could tell that she had been crying a bit. Though from hearing what she said in her tantrums word for word, she must be enraged as well. She seemed to be okay. She wasn't injured in any way. "Are you okay? My name's Astro Boy." He introduced himself.

~City Z~

Good assassin...Killua laughed to himself. He was really good at his practice, but he didn't think that was what Gon meant.

“Ki sounds like Nen,” Killua said, raising his eyebrows at Gohan. “I’m glad you’re on our side.” Killua turned to Armin, who had just helped Serena up.

“What about you?”

Armin tilted his head, his mind reeling with all of the new information he had just heard.

“Er, well, I don’t have any powers like you all do. I’m rather useless…” he frowned. “I can use my gear to move quickly through the air, but I’m not really good for anything.”

“From what I’ve seen, you’re a quick thinker. We may be relying on your intellect,” Killua said, shrugging. “Don’t sell yourself short just yet.

Armin let out a sigh, still thinking himself unneeded.

“Guess we’ll have to rely on these guys, huh?” Armin asked Serena, who had mentioned being powerless as well.

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin cringed away from the girl.

“I-I’m Aladdin,” he mumbled. Aladdin noted how pretty she was, but also how irritated she seemed. He watched the fellow blue-haired person with a hint of fear. Angry woman intimated him. Aladdin decided to let Astro handle her and took a step back, allowing his carpet to wrap back around his head. He fiddled with the flute around his neck.

~City Z~[/size]

Good assassin...Killua laughed to himself. He was really good at his practice, but he didn't think that was what Gon meant.

“Ki sounds like Nen,” Killua said, raising his eyebrows at Gohan. “I’m glad you’re on our side.” Killua turned to Armin, who had just helped Serena up.

“What about you?”

Armin tilted his head, his mind reeling with all of the new information he had just heard.

“Er, well, I don’t have any powers like you all do. I’m rather useless…” he frowned. “I can use my gear to move quickly through the air, but I’m not really good for anything.”

“From what I’ve seen, you’re a quick thinker. We may be relying on your intellect,” Killua said, shrugging. “Don’t sell yourself short just yet.

Armin let out a sigh, still thinking himself unneeded.

“Guess we’ll have to rely on these guys, huh?” Armin asked Serena, who had mentioned being powerless as well.

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin cringed away from the girl.

“I-I’m Aladdin,” he mumbled. Aladdin noted how pretty she was, but also how irritated she seemed. He watched the fellow blue-haired person with a hint of fear. Angry woman intimated him. Aladdin decided to let Astro handle her and took a step back, allowing his carpet to wrap back around his head. He fiddled with the flute around his neck.

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

(oops.. maybe I went a little too far...) she thought as she saw the boy with blue hair get behind on the other boy. "sorry about that, I'm just... A little stressed out, not to mention my friend left me in the desert.' She said. Bulma walks to the boys and included herself. "I'm Bulma. What's your name?"

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy nodded, understanding the girl's situation. "Nice to meet you Bulma." He said with a smile. "We heard your voice, so we came to see who it was. I'm glad that we found you though! But other than that, we still have no idea where we are..." Astro said, closing his eyes to think. He wished he had help from Dr. Elephant or even Dr. Tenma. But he guessed it was their task to figure out what was going on...

~Sandora Desert~Aladdin peaked out from behind Astro. He smiled at her apology.

"Nice to meet you!" he laughed, his fear forgotten. "Where are you from? Is there magic there?" Aladdin was curious about the girl. Astro hadn't known about magic like his, so he wondered if she would understand. The more he thought, the more he realized he didn't know. How many people were like them? Who didn't know where they were, or why? In that moment, Aladdin set his mind on helping everyone he could. He let out a grunt of determination, clenching his fists.

~City Z~

Son Gohan smiled at Armin. "It's alright Armin. From what Killua said, we can still use your help." He said assuring Armin's assistance. Gon looked around, still looking eager to just see everything. "Where should we go next?" He asked.

"Well, first off we shou-"

Boom...Boom...

Gohan's sentence was interrupted by a sudden loud sound. Each time it appeared, it felt like the world was shaking beneath them. "Wh-What the...!"

Boom...Boom...

"Th-Those sound like footsteps to me." Gon said, surprisingly not phased by the shaking. "F-F-Footsteps!?" Gohan said nervously. He jumped up and flew upwards. He looked around to see where this sound is coming from. Then...Straight ahead...He saw something like no other...

"What is that!?" He exclaimed in somewhat fear. Coming towards City Z from the forest. Big humanoid giants making loud stomps each time their feet touched the ground. They had creepy looks of smiles on their faces. Gohan could just feel it. These things looked dangerous.

"What is it Gohan?" Gon yelled to his new flying friend. The spiky haired Half-Saiyan descended to the group with a look of worry. "I-I don't know...They're like humans but much bigger...With these smiles on their faces...And they're heading towards City Z..."

Little did Gohan know...They were about to face 10 Titains....

~Sandora Desert~Aladdin peaked out from behind Astro. He smiled at her apology."Nice to meet you!" he laughed, his fear forgotten. "Where are you from? Is there magic there?" Aladdin was curious about the girl. Astro hadn't known about magic like his, so he wondered if she would understand. The more he thought, the more he realized he didn't know. How many people were like them? Who didn't know where they were, or why? In that moment, Aladdin set his mind on helping everyone he could. He let out a grunt of determination, clenching his fists.

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"mmm, well...... I'm from Wast City. (hopefully I spell it right. ^^;) and there's some people who has magic and power. It's kinda hard to explain it." She looks at them then had her hand on her face and thinking About what happened to Goku and everyone else. "Say. Have both of you seen a kid with a tail named Goku?" She asked them. ~Serena~ ~City Z~Serena screamed when she felt the footsteps. "Wh-What is that?!" She started to shaking and cry a bit. (I wish Luna and The others were here....) she thought as she looking for a spot to transform. (I need a place to transform myself) Edited by Yessie Maltese

~City Z~

Armin froze, his heart skipping a beat.

"Titans," he mumbled, instantly reaching down and fiddling with his gear, checking that everything was in order. Killua turned to the blonde, curiosity on his face.

"Titans? Didn't you mention those before?" he asked. Armin nodded, clicking a cylinder in place.

"Y-yes, we fight them in my world," he said, his hands shaking slightly, from nerves or the footsteps he wasn't sure. "We live inside of these giant walls, in constant fear of being consumed by the titans. The Survey Corps, t-the group I'm with, are tasked with fighting the titans and going outside of the walls to face them. It’s reckless, dangerous, and many of us don’t survive. If Eren was here we’d be better off, but seeing as none of you have faced titans before we might be in trouble…” Armin turned to face everyone, a blade in hand.

“They only have one weak point, if you strike them anywhere else they’ll regenerate. You’ll need to cut out the nape of their neck,” he said, pausing. He spotted a dirt patch on the ground and walked over to it, then began to draw with his blade. “Right here, and it’ll have to be long and deep enough.” He stopped, scratching his head with his free hand. He let out a nervous laugh. “Any questions?”

Killua stepped forward.

“So they’re huge, strong, fast, and the only way to kill them is this exact point,” he checked, in growing horror and fascination. “And you face these all the time?”

“Not exactly all the time, but yes, I do,” Armin felt his face heating up. “My friends and I don’t exactly have a pleasant job, but we protect people. I don’t want anyone else losing their family to the titans.” He felt a bead of sweat trickling down his face.

“We don’t have much time, judging from the sound of the footsteps we have a few minutes before they reach the city. Our first priority will be keeping the citizens safe. Any other questions? I think I have a plan, but…” he trailed off, waiting to hear from his new comrades.

~Sandora Desert~

“A kid…with a tail?” Aladdin asked. He tilted his head. “Nope! Since I woke up, I’ve only seen you and Astro.” He thought hard, but couldn’t remember seeing anyone else. He wondered if Astro had seen the tailed-boy.

~City Z~

"Titans," he mumbled, instantly reaching down and fiddling with his gear, checking that everything was in order. Killua turned to the blonde, curiosity on his face.

"Titans? Didn't you mention those before?" he asked. Armin nodded, clicking a cylinder in place.

"Y-yes, we fight them in my world," he said, his hands shaking slightly, from nerves or the footsteps he wasn't sure. "We live inside of these giant walls, in constant fear of being consumed by the titans. The Survey Corps, t-the group I'm with, are tasked with fighting the titans and going outside of the walls to face them. It’s reckless, dangerous, and many of us don’t survive. If Eren was here we’d be better off, but seeing as none of you have faced titans before we might be in trouble…” Armin turned to face everyone, a blade in hand.

“They only have one weak point, if you strike them anywhere else they’ll regenerate. You’ll need to cut out the nape of their neck,” he said, pausing. He spotted a dirt patch on the ground and walked over to it, then began to draw with his blade. “Right here, and it’ll have to be long and deep enough.” He stopped, scratching his head with his free hand. He let out a nervous laugh. “Any questions?”

Killua stepped forward.

“So they’re huge, strong, fast, and the only way to kill them is this exact point,” he checked, in growing horror and fascination. “And you face these all the time?”

“Not exactly all the time, but yes, I do,” Armin felt his face heating up. “My friends and I don’t exactly have a pleasant job, but we protect people. I don’t want anyone else losing their family to the titans.” He felt a bead of sweat trickling down his face.

“We don’t have much time, judging from the sound of the footsteps we have a few minutes before they reach the city. Our first priority will be keeping the citizens safe. Any other questions? I think I have a plan, but…” he trailed off, waiting to hear from his new comrades.

~Sandora Desert~

“A kid…with a tail?” Aladdin asked. He tilted his head. “Nope! Since I woke up, I’ve only seen you and Astro.” He thought hard, but couldn’t remember seeing anyone else. He wondered if Astro had seen the tailed-boy.

~City Z~

"I-I see..." Gohan said nervously. Titans. The name itself sent chills down his spine. These were sounded dangerous. Maybe as dangerous as what he's faced through in his life. He nodded at Armin, understanding the situation. "Then we can let them get near the City. We have to keep them away. I might have the advantage since I can fly, but I'll try my best to hit their weak point." He said, knowing that he had to fight once more. And to think he was finally at peace. But now was the time. He'll have to use his power once more. "I'll do my best as well! I'm able to use my JaJanken Scissors move on them. It may require more Aura to use, but I'll be able to pull through." Gon said with confidence. "Plus, Serena could help us out too!"

"Huh? But Gon, Serena said she couldn't do anything. She doesn't have powers like us." Gohan said, going off what the girl said. But Gon shook his head. "Nuh-Uh. She does. I can sense it. It may not be Aura, but I can tell she's hiding some great power. She must've not told the truth." Gon revealed. He knew the whole time Serena had some powers, but didn't mention it for some reason.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro shook his head. "No. I haven't seen anyone like him. Sorry." Astro Boy looked around. "Maybe if we looked around, we could get some answers on why we-" He suddenly stopped his sentence and took a offensive stance. His expression became more serious. Something was up. "Watch out...Something's coming from underground." He said.

~City Z~

Killua stepped forward.

~Sandora Desert~

~City Z~

"I-I see..." Gohan said nervously. Titans. The name itself sent chills down his spine. These were sounded dangerous. Maybe as dangerous as what he's faced through in his life. He nodded at Armin, understanding the situation. "Then we can let them get near the City. We have to keep them away. I might have the advantage since I can fly, but I'll try my best to hit their weak point." He said, knowing that he had to fight once more. And to think he was finally at peace. But now was the time. He'll have to use his power once more. "I'll do my best as well! I'm able to use my JaJanken Scissors move on them. It may require more Aura to use, but I'll be able to pull through." Gon said with confidence. "Plus, Serena could help us out too!"

"Huh? But Gon, Serena said she couldn't do anything. She doesn't have powers like us." Gohan said, going off what the girl said. But Gon shook his head. "Nuh-Uh. She does. I can sense it. It may not be Aura, but I can tell she's hiding some great power. She must've not told the truth." Gon revealed. He knew the whole time Serena had some powers, but didn't mention it for some reason.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro shook his head. "No. I haven't seen anyone like him. Sorry." Astro Boy looked around. "Maybe if we looked around, we could get some answers on why we-" He suddenly stopped his sentence and took a offensive stance. His expression became more serious. Something was up. "Watch out...Something's coming from underground." He said.

~Serena~

~City Z~

(oooh crap....) she thought While her face is turning pale. Serena trying to think of something to distracted them. "look Gon. Hehehe... There's some misunderstanding. I don't have any power." She lied to him. Then she had an idea. "Ooooh I need to use the bathroom! I-i-i gotta go! See ya!" she ran away from them, then goes to behind of the flower shop. "Alright. Gotta make sure no one sees me." She looks both side. *sigh* "okay, here it goes."

MOON CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!

(Sorry if I messed up the name. :()

http://youtu.be/BtsBHj3nX8Y

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

"whaaa! What the hell is that?!" She cried when the ground is shaking. She started to freak out and crying for a bit. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" She gets behind Astro Boy's back. Continuing to panic and Trying to get one of her capsules.

~City Z~

Son Gohan looked at the runaway blonde who stated that she had to use the restroom. At this time. When there was trouble...Something didn't seem right about this picture. The Half-Saiyan looked at Gon. "Gon, did you and Serena ever find a bathroom around here?" He asked. Gon shook his head no. Gohan sighed then looked back forward. With Serena and Gon, it's not going to be easy to keep up with them...

BOOM! BOOM!

The footsteps began to get closer. Not good. One step in the city and chaos would happen. "We've got to keep these things as far away from the city as possible." Gohan said, getting into his battle stance. Meanwhile, Gon looked at where Serena went. He then grabbed Killua's hand. "Let's go see what Serena can do. Come on Killua!" The boy ran off with his friend going to where Serena was hiding. Once again, the Half-Saiyan sighed at the scene. "Guess it's just you and me for now..." He looked at Armin. "Ready Armin?"

Gon then stopped, still holding Killua's hand, right where Serena was. "Wow..." For Serena's situation, Gon and Killua were at the wrong place at the wrong time. They had witnessed her transformation. Gon's eyes sparkled with amazment. "That's so cool! I knew you were lying! You really do have powers! You can transform!" Gon said excitedly.