Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

~City Z~Son Gohan looked at the runaway blonde who stated that she had to use the restroom. At this time. When there was trouble...Something didn't seem right about this picture. The Half-Saiyan looked at Gon. "Gon, did you and Serena ever find a bathroom around here?" He asked. Gon shook his head no. Gohan sighed then looked back forward. With Serena and Gon, it's not going to be easy to keep up with them...BOOM! BOOM!The footsteps began to get closer. Not good. One step in the city and chaos would happen. "We've got to keep these things as far away from the city as possible." Gohan said, getting into his battle stance. Meanwhile, Gon looked at where Serena went. He then grabbed Killua's hand. "Let's go see what Serena can do. Come on Killua!" The boy ran off with his friend going to where Serena was hiding. Once again, the Half-Saiyan sighed at the scene. "Guess it's just you and me for now..." He looked at Armin. "Ready Armin?"Gon then stopped, still holding Killua's hand, right where Serena was. "Wow..." For Serena's situation, Gon and Killua were at the wrong place at the wrong time. They had witnessed her transformation. Gon's eyes sparkled with amazment. "That's so cool! I knew you were lying! You really do have powers! You can transform!" Gon said excitedly.

~Serena~ ~City Z~"Uh oh..." She looks at Gon and Killua, having a pale look on her face. Serena ran into the boys and covered their mouths with her hands. "shhhh be quiet... you, Killua, Gohan and Armin need to keep a Secret for me. Pleaassee? We can't let anyone know about it, alright ?" She begging them as she doing the puppy dog eyes on the boys.

~City Z~

Armin blinked his eyes. Within seconds his plan had fallen apart, before it had even began.
“Uh…” he glanced at Gohan, his mind trying to process a new plan. “Yes, I’m ready. W-well, Titans are attracted to people. Unless they’re a variant type, which are unpredictable, we should be able to get their attention and direct them away from the city. If, uh, you can fly over them, we might be able to get them back towards the forest. If they’re near the trees, I…I can use my gear to fight them as well. It’s pretty useless on flat land though, unless I can latch on to the titan.” He crossed his arms, thinking. The ground shook from the footsteps, putting him off balance.
“There’s no time to wait for the others! We need to go, now!” Armin pulled the trigger on his gear and shot into the building next to him, launching himself through the air onto the roof.

Killua stared at the blonde girl in shock, pushing her hand off of his face. She had just magic-ed herself into new clothing.
“Secret? You just listed everyone who is here, who do I keep it a secret from?” he asked, rolling his eyes. Killua bounced on his toes as the city shook again.
“We need to go, I want to see these titans for myself,” he grinned, picturing a goofy-looking humanoid. “C’mon Gon!” Killua took off running towards where Armin and Gohan had been.

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin glanced at the ground in fear and mild curiosity.
“W-what is it?” he asked, widening his stance. He held his staff out in front of him. “Astro, do you know what it is?” Aladdin thought of the things he had fought before, and wondered if it was something he had previously faced in his adventures. Knowing how odd this situation was, he doubted it.

~City Z~

"Right! Come on Serena! Hope you can keep up with us!" Gon then rushed after Killua, following his lead. He still smiled due to his curiousity towards the Titans. He was getting a little excited himself, even though they sounded dangerous.

Son Gohan's body was then covered in white raging aura. He then shot up into the air flying towards the Titans. 'It's been a while since I last fought...I'll give it everything I've got!' He thought. Their distance between these monsters got shorter as they continued. Luckily, these 10 7-meter to 15-meter Titans were' that close to the city. But not for long. "Alright...Let's go!!" Gohan charged head on towards a 15-meter Titan's neck. 'Just...Through...The nape...Of the neck!' Gohan punched the neck of the Titan so hard, red liquid burst out of it. The Saiyan retreated back as he saw the Titan fall. "So that's it..."

~Sandora Desert~

"I'm not sure, but be prepared!" Astro Boy responded. Then the ground beneath them shook a little. A bump was appearing like something was about to come out. "Look out! It's below us!" Astro grabbed Bulma and flew upward right when the sand blasted out from under. The sight appeared to be a snake like humanoid. It had the body of a man at its upper body, but the tail of a snake on its lower half. The figure snickered.

"Time for lunch..."

(SNAKE from HUNTER X HUNTER)

~City Z~Armin blinked his eyes. Within seconds his plan had fallen apart, before it had even began.“Uh…” he glanced at Gohan, his mind trying to process a new plan. “Yes, I’m ready. W-well, Titans are attracted to people. Unless they’re a variant type, which are unpredictable, we should be able to get their attention and direct them away from the city. If, uh, you can fly over them, we might be able to get them back towards the forest. If they’re near the trees, I…I can use my gear to fight them as well. It’s pretty useless on flat land though, unless I can latch on to the titan.” He crossed his arms, thinking. The ground shook from the footsteps, putting him off balance.“There’s no time to wait for the others! We need to go, now!” Armin pulled the trigger on his gear and shot into the building next to him, launching himself through the air onto the roof.Killua stared at the blonde girl in shock, pushing her hand off of his face. She had just magic-ed herself into new clothing.“Secret? You just listed everyone who is here, who do I keep it a secret from?” he asked, rolling his eyes. Killua bounced on his toes as the city shook again.“We need to go, I want to see these titans for myself,” he grinned, picturing a goofy-looking humanoid. “C’mon Gon!” Killua took off running towards where Armin and Gohan had been.~Sandora Desert~Aladdin glanced at the ground in fear and mild curiosity.“W-what is it?” he asked, widening his stance. He held his staff out in front of him. “Astro, do you know what it is?” Aladdin thought of the things he had fought before, and wondered if it was something he had previously faced in his adventures. Knowing how odd this situation was, he doubted it.

~City Z~"Right! Come on Serena! Hope you can keep up with us!" Gon then rushed after Killua, following his lead. He still smiled due to his curiousity towards the Titans. He was getting a little excited himself, even though they sounded dangerous.Son Gohan's body was then covered in white raging aura. He then shot up into the air flying towards the Titans. 'It's been a while since I last fought...I'll give it everything I've got!' He thought. Their distance between these monsters got shorter as they continued. Luckily, these 10 7-meter to 15-meter Titans were' that close to the city. But not for long. "Alright...Let's go!!" Gohan charged head on towards a 15-meter Titan's neck. 'Just...Through...The nape...Of the neck!' Gohan punched the neck of the Titan so hard, red liquid burst out of it. The Saiyan retreated back as he saw the Titan fall. "So that's it..." ~Sandora Desert~"I'm not sure, but be prepared!" Astro Boy responded. Then the ground beneath them shook a little. A bump was appearing like something was about to come out. "Look out! It's below us!" Astro grabbed Bulma and flew upward right when the sand blasted out from under. The sight appeared to be a snake like humanoid. It had the body of a man at its upper body, but the tail of a snake on its lower half. The figure snickered."Time for lunch..."(SNAKE from HUNTER X HUNTER)

~Serena/Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~Serena following the boys as she sees the Titans. (eeehh... Those are the Titans?! I'm so dead right now!) she thought. Her face was pale when she looks at them, but decided to shake it off from her mind and tries to Focus. "Gon, Killua. I need you to Call me Sailor Moon! Alright? when I'm wearing my normal clothes, I'm Serena, and when I'm wearing this, I'm Sailor Moon. make sure you'll remembered that!" She said while running with Gon and Killua. ~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"AHHH! Oh no... We're in big trouble here!" She said while she looking for the right capsule. Bulma was scared and panicked after that Freak shows up. She found the bomb capsule and about to throw the bomb on the snake-Man as she clicks the switch. "Hey, Snake dude! Eat this!" *throws it* Edited by Yessie Maltese

~City Z~

"Sailor Moon?" Gon questioned. At first, he didn't really get the name. Sailor Moon? What did that mean? Sailing the moon? "I don't really get it, but I'll do it." He responded.

~Sandora Desert~

The Snake hybrid was blown back by the explosion. As the smoke cleared, the snake hybrid stood tall on its tail with his arms crossed. He then smirked. "Nice move. But you'll have to try better than that to beat me!" He said.

~Serena/Sailor Moon~

~City Z~

"just do it.." She said. Annoyed by Gon's comment. Dashing to Gohan and Armin, even though she not a huge fan of jogging and other stuff, but she have to. *breathing hard* "aww man. What the workout.."

Akame was a bit shocked by the sudden disappearance of the old man. "This is strange..." She muttered, gripping the Murasame. She wondered if the group had walked into some sort of trap... The people had clearly been some sort of an illusion. "Stay on guard, everyone." She gave a warning, then looked back at Haru, Kid, Liz, and Patty. "Any ideas for where we should go now? I'm not sure if this town is safe... I think it might be best to leave as soon as possible." She suggested, though she wanted to hear everyone else's opinions. Maybe one of them had some sort of insight about how this town might be a safe place to stay... It was worth asking.

(Return post GO!!)

"That's good enough for us."  Bobobo replied to Sailor V.  Suddenly right light rose up to the sky from a fair distance and quickly vanished.  "Did anyone else see that just now?"  Jelly Jiggler asked in confusion.  Both Bobobo and Don Patch shake their heads in a "yes" manner. Several minutes later they heard an explosion go off.  "What was that?!"  Don Patch shouted.  Searching from where the explosion came from Bobobo saw smoke in the sky.  "It came from over there!  Let's see what's going on!" he said and starts running toward the smoke.  "Right!"  Don Patch says while Jelly Jiggler replies "O-okay." as they follow Bobobo's lead.

(Return post GO!!) "That's good enough for us."  Bobobo replied to Sailor V.  Suddenly right light rose up to the sky from a fair distance and quickly vanished.  "Did anyone else see that just now?"  Jelly Jiggler asked in confusion.  Both Bobobo and Don Patch shake their heads in a "yes" manner. Several minutes later they heard an explosion go off.  "What was that?!"  Don Patch shouted.  Searching from where the explosion came from Bobobo saw smoke in the sky.  "It came from over there!  Let's see what's going on!" he said and starts running toward the smoke.  "Right!"  Don Patch says while Jelly Jiggler replies "O-okay." as they follow Bobobo's lead.

(YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! Welcome back. xD)~Sandora Desert~

Snake then coiled up his tail then leaped over the group and into the darkness. His appearance flashed on and off through the moonlight. His snicker could be heard. "I'm using my strong tail to bounce from cactus to cactus. Following my movements in the darkness is nearly impossible!" He said, still bouncing. Astro Boy looked back and forth, trying his best to follow Snake. But it was nearly impossible. He moved so fast! Even with his flashlight eyes, it was hard to keep up with him. "Stay on guard you guys!" He said. 

As the trio were getting closer to the explosions' origin they began to hear some kind of laughter.  Wondering what was so funny, Bobobo asks:  "Jelly could you go find out who's laughing and what's so funny?"  Confused, Jelly responds:  "But isn't that why we're running?  To find out what's going on?"  ​Bobobo:"Yeah, but I figured out how to find out quick."  Jelly Jiggler:  "Really?  How?"  Bobobo:  "Like this!!"  Bobobo dashes behind Jelly Jiggler and literally kicks his butt.  "WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?​"  Jelly shouted as he flails his arms in vain and soars through the sky like a rocket.  A few seconds later and he slams head first into Snake's abdomen.  On his knees Jelly holds his head while saying:  "Did he really have to kick me so hard?  That really hurt!"

(YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! Welcome back. xD)~Sandora Desert~ Snake then coiled up his tail then leaped over the group and into the darkness. His appearance flashed on and off through the moonlight. His snicker could be heard. "I'm using my strong tail to bounce from cactus to cactus. Following my movements in the darkness is nearly impossible!" He said, still bouncing. Astro Boy looked back and forth, trying his best to follow Snake. But it was nearly impossible. He moved so fast! Even with his flashlight eyes, it was hard to keep up with him. "Stay on guard you guys!" He said.

As the trio were getting closer to the explosions' origin they began to hear some kind of laughter.  Wondering what was so funny, Bobobo asks:  "Jelly could you go find out who's laughing and what's so funny?"  Confused, Jelly responds:  "But isn't that why we're running?  To find out what's going on?"  ​Bobobo:"Yeah, but I figured out how to find out quick."  Jelly Jiggler:  "Really?  How?"  Bobobo:  "Like this!!"  Bobobo dashes behind Jelly Jiggler and literally kicks his butt.  "WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?​"  Jelly shouted as he flails his arms in vain and soars through the sky like a rocket.  A few seconds later and he slams head first into Snake's abdomen.  On his knees Jelly holds his head while saying:  "Did he really have to kick me so hard?  That really hurt!"

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~Bulma looks around for Snake and started weeping. (Oh god, please send help...)Then a flying figure hit Snake and fall down. "ummm thanks for the help..." she said with a weird look on face. Bulma was relief the guy is ok from that headbutt.

~Sandora Desert~

Snake's eyes comically bulged out of his shades when that Jelly creature hit him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and growled a little. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" He immediately got up on his tail and stared down at Jelly. "Now you're going to get it!" He said angrily. He then coiled up his tail and leaped towards Bulma and Jelly Jiggler. But before he could touch either of them, he suddenly stopped in mid-air. "Wh-What is...?" He looked behind him and his eyes bulged out once again.

Astro Boy had grabbed his tail, stopping him from attacking Bulma and Jelly! "I won't let you hurt either of them." He said. Astro started to spin around swinging Snake along with him. In moments, he went faster and faster, spinning around and around while holding Snake's tail. "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!??" Snake yelled out while being spun. Finally, Astro Boy let go of Snake, throwing far into the night sky. His direction seemed to be going straight to the moon. Astro threw him so far...A small puff of smoke could be seen on the moon from where the confused characters were standing. Astro Boy made a sigh of relief. Luckily, that problem was taken care of rather quickly. He walked over to Bulma and this new person. "Are you two okay?" He asked.

With his head feeling better Jelly turns to the girl he spoke to him.  "Uh, you're welcome ma'am?"  He replied to her. Jelly then looks to what he hit and see's Snake towering over him.  "AAAAAHHHH!!! Snake monster!  Please don't hurt me!!!" he pleaded with energy and fear.  Then he sees Snake being picked up and thrown to the moon.  Jelly then turns to the boy who spoke to him and replied:  "I am now.  Thanks a lot."

Bobobo and Don Patch finally reached the area to see Jelly Jiggler with a few other people.  Getting close to them, Bobobo says:  "I see you found some people Jelly.  Did you find out who was laughing?"  Jelly faces Bobobo and replies:  "Yeah, a big snake-man monster."  Don Patch:  "Really?!  That's new."

~Sandora Desert~ Snake's eyes comically bulged out of his shades when that Jelly creature hit him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and growled a little. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" He immediately got up on his tail and stared down at Jelly. "Now you're going to get it!" He said angrily. He then coiled up his tail and leaped towards Bulma and Jelly Jiggler. But before he could touch either of them, he suddenly stopped in mid-air. "Wh-What is...?" He looked behind him and his eyes bulged out once again.Astro Boy had grabbed his tail, stopping him from attacking Bulma and Jelly! "I won't let you hurt either of them." He said. Astro started to spin around swinging Snake along with him. In moments, he went faster and faster, spinning around and around while holding Snake's tail. "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!??" Snake yelled out while being spun. Finally, Astro Boy let go of Snake, throwing far into the night sky. His direction seemed to be going straight to the moon. Astro threw him so far...A small puff of smoke could be seen on the moon from where the confused characters were standing. Astro Boy made a sigh of relief. Luckily, that problem was taken care of rather quickly. He walked over to Bulma and this new person. "Are you two okay?" He asked.

With his head feeling better Jelly turns to the girl he spoke to him.  "Uh, you're welcome ma'am?"  He replied to her. Jelly then looks to what he hit and see's Snake towering over him.  "AAAAAHHHH!!! Snake monster!  Please don't hurt me!!!" he pleaded with energy and fear.  Then he sees Snake being picked up and thrown to the moon.  Jelly then turns to the boy who spoke to him and replied:  "I am now.  Thanks a lot." Bobobo and Don Patch finally reached the area to see Jelly Jiggler with a few other people.  Getting close to them, Bobobo says:  "I see you found some people Jelly.  Did you find out who was laughing?"  Jelly faces Bobobo and replies:  "Yeah, a big snake-man monster."  Don Patch:  "Really?!  That's new."

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~She was screams and crying in comically way when Snake was about to attack her and Jelly, but saved by Astro Boy. "oh thank you, thank you, thank you! 5x" she said as she hugging Astro Boy. Tearing up in joy and relief. Bulma saw 3 new comers heading this way for Jelly.

~Sandora Desert~ Astro Boy couldn't help but smile knowing that these two were okay. "I'm glad you're alright." He responded. He then looked at the two newcomers. It seemed that the Jelly person knew them. "So who are you guys? Do you know where this place is?" He asked. ~Kakura Town~ Haru looked around nervously. Every person disappeared so suddenly. "Haru doesn't know...Haru's confused." She said, beginning to walk forward. "How did they vanish?" Power... Haru gasped and turned her head around quickly. Chills ran down her spine and body. Her face started to break sweat drops. "W-What was that? K-Kid, was that-" Power...Need power... A shadowy figure stood on top of the building they were just on. It didn't look human. Not at all. Need more Power!  It jumped down and its eyes glowed red. Its hands were actually sharp sabers/claws that could cut the flesh of skin. It stared at the humans before it. I...Need...Power... It licked its skeleton lips and growled. Want...Power...WANT POWER!!!!!

"To answer your second question, no.  We came to this desert not too long ago ourselves with no clue as to how we got here in the first place."  Bobobo answered the boy.  "As for your first question, my full name is Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo.  But just call me Bobobo for short."  Don Patch points his right thumb to himself while smiling and says:  "Hey there.  The name's Don Patch."  Jelly stands up and says:  "I'm Jelly Jiggler.  Nice to meet you."

Edited by Ultimus Grid

"Soul Resonance.." Kid, Liz, and Patty said at the same time while Kid was holding Liz and Patty who seemed to be in weapon form, distracting the shadowy figure from Haru. Suddenly a cloud of dust and smoke appeared under Kid as he had begun to start floating off the ground slightly, then a light blue aura appeared around the three. Spikes were appearing out of Kids arms and Liz and Patty seemed to transform into these extremely huge weapons that looked really powerful. Kid then dropped to the ground. The shadowy figure then ignored Haru and started running towards Kid, yelling....NEED.....POWER!! "Execution mode ready prepare to get annihilated," Kid says in serious tone, Liz then says "Resonance stable, Ready to fire in.." (Both Patty and Liz countdown while the weapons are charging getting brighter and brighter) "3...2........1."  "Death Cannon.." Kid says as the shadowy figure lunges at him about to attack. Bright yellow beams then shoot from the gun aimed directly at the shadowy figure once the blast hit him a huge explosion shook the entire ground with a huge column of smoke and dust left where it had happen at. In the middle of the smoke and dust there was a glowing Red ball. Liz and Patty then turned back into their human forms, Liz then walks up to it grabs it then eats it. "How come you get to eat the soul!" Patty yells at Liz who then responds with "You at the last one, now its my turn." Patty then makes a angry face at Liz. "Both of you quiet.." Kid says, with a confused expression. "What are Kenshins doing in this place." "That's a good question.." Patty responds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcMvAtgofS4

Edited by xTheOnlyProdigyx

~Kakura Town~

Haru couldn't comment on what happened. She cannot comment. She was frozen. Frozen in fear. Her back was facing all the action behind her. Her face expressed how afraid she was.

Need power...

More power...Want power...Soul power...Need to eat souls...

Power...

Glowing eyes arose from the buildings and streets. 32 red lights, glowing from on top of roofs, streets, staring. Staring at the group of humans.

"Th-There's....More." Haru nervously said.

"16 of us to be exact." One of those figures suddenly dropped down in front of Haru. He chuckled and gave a devilish grin. "We are the Jacks of the Rippers. And as you may know...We crave power."

Power...

Need power...

Crave power...

The Jack Rippers chanted in a creepy, power-hungry tone. The leader Jack raised it's claws and they stopped. He chuckled once again. "And the only way to get power is to feed on souls. Which you have." Jack pointed at Haru, towards her heart. She gasped and covered it with her hands. "All of you have such delicious looking souls. How I would love to feed on them..." The tip of Jack's claw barely touched Haru's chin. She whimpered in fear and worry.

"So here's what's gonna happen: You be a good girl and let me kill you. I eat your soul, and then your friends are the main course. Especially the miester's.

So...Deal? Or no deal? If no deal..." Jack suddenly chuckled and cackled with the others soon joining in. "If no deal...There's gonna be one hell of a bloodbath."

"To answer your second question, no.  We came to this desert not too long ago ourselves with no clue as to how we got here in the first place."  Bobobo answered the boy.  "As for your first question, my full name is Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo.  But just call me Bobobo for short."  Don Patch points his right thumb to himself while smiling and says:  "Hey there.  The name's Don Patch."  Jelly stands up and says:  "I'm Jelly Jiggler.  Nice to meet you."

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"that's ahhh..... Umm interesting names." She said. Having a awkward look on her face. "I'm Bulma. This is Astro Boy, and Aladdin." She introduced herself and the boys while she pointing at them. *sigh* "So what now?"

~Sandora Desert~

Astro nodded in understanding. "Don Patch, Jelly Jiggler, and Bobobo-Bobo...Bo bo...Bo bo bo...Bo?" Astro rubbed the back of his head. "Um...How many times do say "Bo" again?" He said with a small laugh.

~ Now Back to City Z (xD) ~

Son Gohan shot out yellow small Ki blasts at the humanoid monsters to draw the Titains away from the city. He went farther towards the forest to lead them. "Come on! Over here!" He said as he kept shooting from his hands. Explosions occurred as they collided with the Titains, but they didn't have any effect. Titains couldn't feel pain.

"Woah! Those things are huge!" Gon said from standing on a tree branch, staring in amazement. So these are Titains. They looked nothing like the beasts he's seen before. Discovering a new species? Amazing to him!

"Just three times is fine."  Bobobo answered with a laugh of his own.  Don Patch tilted his head while saying:  "Bulma, Astro Boy and Aladdin huh?  Those are some names themselves."  Hearing Bulma's question Bobobo suggested:  "I think we should either try to find shelter or a way out of this desert.  We don't want to be out in the open when the sun comes up."  Jelly Jiggler shakes his head in agreement and says:  "Yeah, I don't want to be a pool of jelly out here."

"Just three times is fine."  Bobobo answered with a laugh of his own.  Don Patch tilted his head while saying:  "Bulma, Astro Boy and Aladdin huh?  Those are some names themselves."  Hearing Bulma's question Bobobo suggested:  "I think we should either try to find shelter or a way out of this desert.  We don't want to be out in the open when the sun comes up."  Jelly Jiggler shakes his head in agreement and says:  "Yeah, I don't want to be a pool of jelly out here."

Astro Boy smiled and nodded. He did wonder about how long they had before sunrise. "There must be at least someone around here who knows at least something about this desert. But so far, I've only found Aladdin and Bulma while flying around..." He said thinking. 

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

"mmm.. well, I do have something," She get a case from her pocket. open the case, pick one of the capsules. "Watch this." Click the button, throw it in the distance and it exploded with smoke. Revealing a house.

"Tada!! We can sleep in there." She said with a smile on her face.

"WHOA!!!!"  The trio shouted at the same time.  They couldn't believe what they saw.  A house right here in the middle of a desert and it looked very welcoming.  "Are you some kind of magician Bulma?"  Bobobo asked her.  Too eager to wait Don Patch rushed inside.  "Wow!  This place has everything!  A kitchen,bedrooms, bathrooms, the works!"  he said in wonder.  Jelly Jiggler goes in and says:  "I want to check out the house too!"  Bobobo finally heads inside too while saying:  "Hey, don't go in without me!"

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

She Giggles and smiles at Bobobo and his friends sightseeing the house. "my dad own a company called Capsule inc. let's just say he make capsules like the ones I had, and put stuff in there, like a house, a bike, anything. Go ahead, make yourself at home." she said. Bulma come inside sits on the couch. *sigh* she begins to wonder. (Is there more people like us?) she crossed her arms and trying to think about what was the earthquake all about.