Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy stood in amazement. He was even astonished by the technology Bulma possessed. "A-Astounding!" Astro Boy said while walking into the house. Just about everything you would find in a house regularly was in this place. And this all came out of a small capsule. Could she hold more of this tech?

"Not even Dr. Elephant or even Dr. Tenma could come up with this!" He said.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

~Serena/Sailor Moon~

~City Z~

As she looks up, Sailor Moon saw them, The Titans. shivering in fear when she whined about the Titans. "you know, on second thought, I'll just stay inside-" she turned around and start screaming. "h-h-hey, take Killua, he's tasty." *nervous laughs* she pointed at him and begin to sweating.

As the three guys were moving all over the house they realized something:  they were starving.  They shouted:  "To the kitchen!" and rushed on over to the kitchen.  Upon opening the refrigerator they could see everything:  all sorts of foods and drinks were inside.  Drooling at the glorious sight, they didn't know where to begin.

Akame instantly unsheathed the Murasame as the first figure arrived. The appearance of 16 more put her on edge. One of them suddenly sped next to Haru, giving her a menacing look. I can't let it do anything to her! She dashed towards the Ripper, aiming a sword strike at its torso. She hoped that it was too distracted by the unarmed girl to notice the incoming attack...

Edited by Shulk

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy went along to explore the house himself. He then came across the 3 newcomers that seemed to be raiding the fridge. He blinked twice, a bit confused by their behavior, and walked towards them. "Are you guys eating?" He asked.

"We're about to in a minute.  And once we start, it's hard for us to stop."  Don Patch replied to Astro Boy while grabbing a few rice balls.  He smacks his lips and gets ready to chow down.  But before he could take a bite Bobobo slams his head, causing him to bite his tongue.  "Yow!!!  What was that for?!"  Don Patch yelled at Bobobo.  "Cause, once we start, chances are there won't be anything left for the others!  So we should have a meal where everyone gets something to eat."  Bobobo explained to him.  Crossing his arms, Don Patch says:  "I guess you're right."  Jelly Jiggler walks to a table and says:  "That's fine with me."

"Huh?  You're a robot?!"  The three of them asked.  They all rushed over to Astro Boy and examine him. They each knock on his head a few times and hears some clanking.  The  sound that only metal could make. They could also feel it being as hard as metal too.  The trio stand in wonder and awe.  Don Patch goes to say:  "Wow.  I can't believe you're a robot Astro Boy.  So what can you do?  Can you fly?  Have x-ray vision?  Shoot lasers?  Do you have a built in churro maker?!?"  Don Patch asked the last question with a lot of enthusiasm.  He really likes to eat churros.

"A churro marker?" Astro was a bit taken aback from the reaction of the trio. It was like they never saw a robot before. But he did try to answer all of the questions thrown at him. "Let's see. I can fly. I don't have X-Ray vision. I can shoot lasers from my fingers. And I don't know what a churro maker is." He then demonstrated how he flew from activating his jet shoes, making him go above ground a few inches. "I've been told that I have the strength of 1,000,000 horsepower, making me the strongest robot in the world. A least that's what most people say." He stated.

"That's so cool!"  Jelly Jiggler exclaimed.  "You're that strong huh?  I'm glad you're on our side."  Bobobo stated with crossed arms.  Don Patch sighed before saying:  "Aw, no churros.  Well it was worth asking anyway."  Jelly Jiggler goes back to the fridge to grab all sorts of foods and drinks.  He carries the stuff to Bulma and Aladdin to have.  "Here you guys go.  Have to make sure you two get something before the three of us start."  Jelly Jiggler rejoins the other two as they surround a mountain of delicious goods.  They clap their hands together, shout:  "Thanks for the food."  and start eating away.  A bunch of meat were munched off with various gulping of soda to wash the food down.  The trio were enjoying what they could get.

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

"Huh? Oh thanks." Bulma begin to eat a sandwich and drinking a soda. A bit surprised when they eat the same way as Goku. She just remember, she still has 3 Dragon ball. The 4 stars, 7 stars, and 1 star. Maybe she can wish for send everyone back to their home worlds, sadly she doesn't know if the other 4 is in this world.

~City Z~

Armin watched in amazement as Gohan took out the titan. He wished it was that easy back home for he and his friends.
“I-I’ve got to help…” he stammered, licking his dry lips. Armin shot his gear into a titan’s back and propelled himself up towards it, ignoring the thought that he had never killed a titan before that haunted the back of his mind. With a yell, he slashed his swords through its neck. Falling to the ground, he looked back up at it.
“Too shallow…crap,” he groaned, his breath heaving. His heart was pounding like crazy. With a start, he realized the titan was reaching for him.

Sailor Moon…
“What a stupid name,” Killua huffed, running out of the city. He glanced up and caught sight of a huge humanoid figure, with an oversized head sporting a terrifying grin. Killua froze, his steps halting.
“Those are titans?!” he yelled, raising his eyebrows. He looked to see a frightened Sere-uh, Sailor Moon pointing at him and mumbling about them eating Killua.
“Baaaka, you can’t sacrifice me!” He turned to Gon. “These things are enormous!” 
Killua watched as Gohan shot at them, trying to lead them away from the city. It appeared to be like insect bites to them, as they continued walking. Armin has said they were attracted to people…that could be a problem. His attention was caught by Armin struggling against a titan. His attack had failed, and it was now grabbing for him.
“Come on Gon, let’s go!”

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin sat in the house, his mind reeling. He watched as their three new companions ate jubilantly. The three who had helped defeat the snake monster, which had appeared out of nowhere, much to Aladdin’s shock. He had been knocked over by the creature and hit his head, making him dizzy and unable to fight. His brow creased as he realized he had no idea about the dangers of this new place. The rukh had been uncharacteristically quiet since he had woken up.
Aladdin heard Astro again speaking of a ‘row-bot’ and listened in. He knew nothing about lasers and churros. One of the newcomers came over, handing Aladdin some food and a drink. Aladdin grabbed it gratefully, mumbling a thanks. He shook his head, warding off his confusion. He had faced weird stuff with Alibaba all the time. So why was this effecting him differently? He blinked, slowly drawing a realization.
It was because his friends weren’t here.
Determined to fix this feeling, he scooted closer to Bulma.
“Are you okay?” he asked, checking on her from after the battle.

~City Z~ Gon rubbed the back of his head and nervously laughed at Serena's reaction. He wasn't expecting that from her. But she was scared. He turned around to see just how huge and gigantic the Titains were! Once Killua called for Gon, he nodded and dashed away towards Armin. The Titan was coming close to Armin, then its hand closed trying grab him...Or at least it thought. Gon had saved Armin at the last second, using his speed to get him out the way. He jumped and landed in a tree holding Armin. "Are you okay?" Gon asked. But soon after, a shadow of darkness hovered over them. A Titan was staring down on them. Gon was even more amazed by the close up look on the enormous creature. But nonetheless, it was dangerous. "Stay here." He told Armin. He then put his right fist in his left hand... 

First comes rock... An orange light of energy started to form in Gon's hands. The Titan lifted its hand. Rock....Paper... The orange light grew larger and larger. The Titan's hand came closer and closer. Gon then suddenly jumped towards the Titan's neck, coming closer to its face. The orange energy suddenly transformed into an long, orange blade. SCISSOR!! Gon slashed his orange sword against the Titan's neck. The red liquid came out of its nape. It began to fall down towards the surface. Was that...Blood...?Gon landed on the branch and took a deep breath as the blade faded away. "Phew...It's still a little tough to handle..." Gohan witnessed the young boy bringing an quick end to the humanoid beast. He was in such awe. Woah...He really does have power... Just then, a Titan had grabbed Son Gohan from behind! His arms and legs were trapped between its tight grip. The Titan's intimidating expression on its face brought some fear in the young Saiyan's body. "I-I've BEEN CAUGHT!!!" He yelled out.  ~Sandora Desert~ Astro Boy was still perplexed by the group's way of eating. Though he didn't know where they came from, so this might be normal where they live. But their peace was short lived. BOOM!A loud, booming sound caused some bits of rubble from the ceiling to the ground. "Wh-What was that!?" Astro Boy quickly commented. ~Kakura Town~ "Say goodbye to your soul kid!" Jack the Ripper then lifted his claw into the air. Haru closed her eyes, not wanting to witness her own death. She waited...And waited...She opened her eyes slightly, then her eyes fully widened. Akame-San had decapitated Jack from the torso. As he fell, he then smirked. "Bad move..." Jack The Ripper then transformed into a red, spiritual ball. It slowly landed on the ground. But... POWER!!!!! All of them, Yes, ALL 16 Jack Rippers came charging towards the kids. Haru shrieked as she saw what was happening. "W-We better run!" Haru suggested, frightened. Edited by kingdomhearts45

~City Z~ Gon rubbed the back of his head and nervously laughed at Serena's reaction. He wasn't expecting that from her. But she was scared. He turned around to see just how huge and gigantic the Titains were! Once Killua called for Gon, he nodded and dashed away towards Armin. The Titan was coming close to Armin, then its hand closed trying grab him...Or at least it thought. Gon had saved Armin at the last second, using his speed to get him out the way. He jumped and landed in a tree holding Armin. "Are you okay?" Gon asked. But soon after, a shadow of darkness hovered over them. A Titan was staring down on them. Gon was even more amazed by the close up look on the enormous creature. But nonetheless, it was dangerous. "Stay here." He told Armin. He then put his right fist in his left hand... 

First comes rock... An orange light of energy started to form in Gon's hands. The Titan lifted its hand. Rock....Paper... The orange light grew larger and larger. The Titan's hand came closer and closer. Gon then suddenly jumped towards the Titan's neck, coming closer to its face. The orange energy suddenly transformed into an long, orange blade. SCISSOR!! Gon slashed his orange sword against the Titan's neck. The red liquid came out of its nape. It began to fall down towards the surface. Was that...Blood...?Gon landed on the branch and took a deep breath as the blade faded away. "Phew...It's still a little tough to handle..." Gohan witnessed the young boy bringing an quick end to the humanoid beast. He was in such awe. Woah...He really does have power... Just then, a Titan had grabbed Son Gohan from behind! His arms and legs were trapped between its tight grip. The Titan's intimidating expression on its face brought some fear in the young Saiyan's body. "I-I've BEEN CAUGHT!!!" He yelled out.  ~Sandora Desert~ Astro Boy was still perplexed by the group's way of eating. Though he didn't know where they came from, so this might be normal where they live. But their peace was short lived. BOOM!A loud, booming sound caused some bits of rubble from the ceiling to the ground. "Wh-What was that!?" Astro Boy quickly commented. ~Kakura Town~ "Say goodbye to your soul kid!" Jack the Ripper then lifted his claw into the air. Haru closed her eyes, not wanting to witness her own death. She waited...And waited...She opened her eyes slightly, then her eyes fully widened. Akame-San had decapitated Jack from the torso. As he fell, he then smirked. "Bad move..." Jack The Ripper then transformed into a red, spiritual ball. It slowly landed on the ground. But... POWER!!!!! All of them, Yes, ALL 16 Jack Rippers came charging towards the kids. Haru shrieked as she saw what was happening. "W-We better run!" Haru suggested, frightened.
~Serena/Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~*gasp* she begins to panic when she saw Gohan got captured by the Titan. Sailor Moon trying to think of something to save him, then she calm down and gets serious. "ok, ok, ok...... I can this..." She gets her tiara, and it begins to glow.MOON TIARA MAGIC!!she throw it at the Titan's neck, then the Titan let go of Gohan and red liquid coming out of its neck. "D-d-did I kill it?....." *nervous laughs* ~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"WHAAA!! OH COME ON, GIVE US A BREAK!!" She shouted at the ceiling as she's freaking out. Bulma gets out of the house and look around to sees who attacked them.

As the trio were eating and drinking away, they heard a "boom" go off.  One that was very close by and heard some rubble.  "Th-that can't be good."  Jelly Jiggler said.  They wondered what could've caused something like that.  Whie they thinking they see Bulma run outside to find out what did it.  "Bulma, wait!"  Bobobo shouted while chasing after her.  "Don't go out there on your own!"  Don Patch added while also going after her.  "Yeah, it's not safe."  Jelly added and ran out as well.

~Kakura Town~ "Say goodbye to your soul kid!" Jack the Ripper then lifted his claw into the air. Haru closed her eyes, not wanting to witness her own death. She waited...And waited...She opened her eyes slightly, then her eyes fully widened. Akame-San had decapitated Jack from the torso. As he fell, he then smirked. "Bad move..." Jack The Ripper then transformed into a red, spiritual ball. It slowly landed on the ground. But... POWER!!!!! All of them, Yes, ALL 16 Jack Rippers came charging towards the kids. Haru shrieked as she saw what was happening. "W-We better run!" Haru suggested, frightened.

"KID THERE'S NO TIME, WE BETTER GET GOING!" Liz said to Kid scared for her life. "No." Kid Replied, "WHY NOT!!!" Liz said still afraid while trying to drag kid by the arm although he wouldn't budge. Kid was amazed by what he was seeing, not because he was afraid or because they were trying to kill them, but because of one thing this young meister couldn't resist even in the most dangerous of situations. "Symmetry.." Kid said with a relaxing smile on his face, he noticed how all 16 of the Jack Rippers were running directly behind one another then separating into groups of two containing 8 Jack Rippers each. Which just so happen to be his favorite number, "How can I miss a moment like this, their movements the way they fight the way their lunging at us right now in perfect synchronization is just beautiful! I'd be more than happy to die right now by such beauty.."  Kid says all this with his arms held out leaving himself completely open for an attack ready to accept his beautiful fate. "Oh boy.." Liz says, then tells patty to transform into a weapon while this is happening and shoots one of them. Kid immediately snaps out of it and makes a face out of pure disgust as that one shot destroyed one of them and threw the symmetry completely off. "Liz you really disgust me.." Kid says, "Yea whatever.." Liz says throwing Patty at Kid who is still in weapon form. Kid then catches Patty, while Liz grabs Kids hand and turns into a weapon herself. Kid then follows Akame and Haru who were still running away from the Jack Rippers who were still chasing them.

Edited by xTheOnlyProdigyx

~City Z~

Son Gohan landed on his feet from and had a sigh of relief. He turned his head to face Serena and nodded. "Thanks Serena! I owe you one." He said before flying off.

I could've broke that Titan's grip with just my power, but he caught me so quick I couldn't think at the moment. I have to be on my guard. Can't lose focus! Gohan let a warrior's yell, flying towards the Titan and performed a roundhouse kick across the neck, spilling red liquid all over. "4 down! 6 to go!" He said.

~Sandora Desert~

"W-Wait for me!" Astro Boy said. He quickly flew out the door following them. Once he was outside with the others, his feet returned to the ground turned around to face the roof. At first glance, nothing was there. "There's no one up there...Then who did that?"

Suddenly, a white feather was flying right at Don Patch's leg like a dart!

Bobobo takes a look around to see who or what caused that explosion.  So far he doesn't see anything.  But he quickly notices something heading towards Don Patch.  "Don Patch, watch out!"  Bobobo warns him.  Don Patch looks up to see something indeed coming at him.  He holds both hands over his head, curls up his right leg and begins to twirl.  His twirling allowed him to evade the object flying towards him.  Don Patch keeps spinning as if he was a ballerina dancer.  When he stops, he bows down like one and wearing a yellow tutu.  He tiptoes to where the object landed and identifies it as a white feather.  Picking it up, he rubs it to his face while saying:  "Looks like my guardian angel was watching out for me.  And they left me a gift!  I'd like to thank the academy!" 

Edited by Ultimus Grid

~City Z~ Son Gohan landed on his feet from and had a sigh of relief. He turned his head to face Serena and nodded. "Thanks Serena! I owe you one." He said before flying off.I could've broke that Titan's grip with just my power, but he caught me so quick I couldn't think at the moment. I have to be on my guard. Can't lose focus! Gohan let a warrior's yell, flying towards the Titan and performed a roundhouse kick across the neck, spilling red liquid all over. "4 down! 6 to go!" He said. ~Sandora Desert~ "W-Wait for me!" Astro Boy said. He quickly flew out the door following them. Once he was outside with the others, his feet returned to the ground turned around to face the roof. At first glance, nothing was there. "There's no one up there...Then who did that?"Suddenly, a white feather was flying right at Don Patch's leg like a dart!

Bobobo takes a look around to see who or what caused that explosion.  So far he doesn't see anything.  But he quickly notices something heading towards Don Patch.  "Don Patch, watch out!"  Bobobo warns him.  Don Patch looks up to see something indeed coming at him.  He holds both hands over his head, curls up his right leg and begins to twirl.  His twirling allowed him to evade the object flying towards him.  Don Patch keeps spinning as if he was a ballerina dance.  When he stops, he bows down like one and wearing a yellow tutu.  He tiptoes to where the object landed and identifies it as a white feather.  Picking it up, he rubs it to his face while saying:  "Looks like my guardian angel was watching out for me.  And they left me a gift!  I'd like to thank the academy!"

~Serena~ ~City Z~Sailor Moon gets her Tiara again and throw it at one of the Titans but falls. "U- uhh ohhh....." she ran away from the Titans but she got tripped by some stone, facepalmed into the grass. "Oww..." Rubbing her face, after the fall, the Titan rushing to her as she trying crawling away from it. "GUYS, HELP!!" She was scared and started to cry. ~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"Where did he get that tutu from?" She asked Bobobo while she pointed at Don Patch. She goes behind the guys looks at the feathered figure. Curious about it and asked. Who are you and what do want with us?"

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy looked at the mysterious "dart" that came towards Don Patch. "A white feather?" He questioned. How could a feather fly so fast towards a figure? Unless someone threw it, but it would still float gently to the ground. "Hmm..." Just then, a blue flash suddenly hit Astro Boy at his side! He was pushed back a little by the force. He fell to the sandy ground, but got back up like nothing happened. "Wh-What was that!?" He asked outloud.

Above the group in front of the moon were two flying figures. One looked like a humanoid Owl, while the other was what appeared to be a feminine bat. The bat shook her head and said: "Tch! That boy's body is as hard as metal!" She said. 

"Interesting bunch." The owl said. "Unusual to see people like you in a desert."  

"It's a complicated story."  Bobobo replied to Bulma.  He turns to see Astro Boy get bushed back and fall to the ground.  He thinks:  ​Whoa.  That happened so quick.  Whoever did that to Astro Boy must be pretty fast and strong.​  Hearing voices coming from above Bobobo looks up.  He sees what appears to be owl and bat like creatures.  Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler look up to see them as well.  Curious as to what they are, Jelly asks:  "Who or what are they supposed to be?  Owlman and Batgirl?"  "Whatever they are, they aren't regular people."  Bobobo responded to Jelly.  Looking at the owl-man and then the feather, Don Patch says:  "Hey birdbrain, did you throw this feather at me?"

​~City Z~

Armin watched from the trees as Serena, Gon, and Gohan took out the titans. He was in awe of the boys’ powers, but the girl’s powers were nothing to scoff at either, even with her sometimes ridiculous behavior. He quickly assessed the situation. Six titans left…
“Killlua!” he yelled to the white-haired boy. “Help Gon! I’ll aid Serena!”
Killua glanced around, noting Gon and Armin’s positions. He nodded.
“I’m on it, but call her Sailor Moon!” he paused. “Don’t ask why!”
Armin’s brow creased.
“Sailor Moon…well alright.” He searched the ground for her and saw a titan striding towards the fallen girl. He pushed off of the tree, using his gear to reach the ground safely. He landed running.
“Sailor Moon!” he cried, grabbing the girl moments before the titan reached her. He threw her aside, mentally apologizing, and stared up at the titan. Focus…
Armin shot his gear once more at the titan, whipping himself around to it’s neck.
“One meter high…and ten centimeters across!” Armin slashed at the nape of its neck and blood spewed out, and the titan fell.
“I-I did it.” He turned to Serena, his stomach unsteady. “Are you alright?” Armin strode over to her, sheathing one of his blades and reaching a hand towards her.
“I’m sorry for tossing you but it was all I could think of. If you can stand, we need to help the others.

Killua dashed over to Gon’s position.
“Gon!” he called up into the trees. “There are still five of these monsters left, and I still haven’t killed one! C’mon, let’s have some fun!” Killua turned to the nearest titan, shoving his hands in his pockets with a catlike grin.
"Hey, baaaka! You messed with the wrong people!"

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin followed the others outside and stared up at the owl creature. He noticed the owl-man had already attacked two of his companions. Holding his staff out, he called to the rukh and made separate yellow glowing, transparent barriers around everyone.
“This will protect you from the feathers, but I can’t hold it for long! You can still reach through them, and they'll follow your movements!”
He glared up at the creatures with contempt. He was still uncertain of their motives, and wanted to stay on his guard. So far they hadn’t shown any signs of being friendly. He readied his staff, already feeling the weariness of the barriers eating at his strength.

~City Z~

A Titain came running towards Killua and Gon from afar. Gon gritted his teeth as he saw it. "Bad timing...I need some time to do Scissors one more time." He turned to his best friend. "Killua." He nodded to his ally.

~Sandora Desert~

Owl slightly tilted his head at the sudden appearance of the shield. Hm? A barrier. This is new. But no matter... Owl made his ears close. "One of them is using some kind of energy to make a shield." He said to his ally. "Hmph. This should be easy enough." Bat said. The humanoid batgirl then let out a very high pitched screech. It would hurt the group's ears due to it. Astro Boy especially due to his hearing senses. He held his head and kneeled down. "I-I can't take it...It keeps ringing in my ears!"

​~City Z~Armin watched from the trees as Serena, Gon, and Gohan took out the titans. He was in awe of the boys’ powers, but the girl’s powers were nothing to scoff at either, even with her sometimes ridiculous behavior. He quickly assessed the situation. Six titans left…“Killlua!” he yelled to the white-haired boy. “Help Gon! I’ll aid Serena!”Killua glanced around, noting Gon and Armin’s positions. He nodded.“I’m on it, but call her Sailor Moon!” he paused. “Don’t ask why!”Armin’s brow creased.“Sailor Moon…well alright.” He searched the ground for her and saw a titan striding towards the fallen girl. He pushed off of the tree, using his gear to reach the ground safely. He landed running.“Sailor Moon!” he cried, grabbing the girl moments before the titan reached her. He threw her aside, mentally apologizing, and stared up at the titan. Focus…Armin shot his gear once more at the titan, whipping himself around to it’s neck.“One meter high…and ten centimeters across!” Armin slashed at the nape of its neck and blood spewed out, and the titan fell.“I-I did it.” He turned to Serena, his stomach unsteady. “Are you alright?” Armin strode over to her, sheathing one of his blades and reaching a hand towards her.“I’m sorry for tossing you but it was all I could think of. If you can stand, we need to help the others.Killua dashed over to Gon’s position.“Gon!” he called up into the trees. “There are still five of these monsters left, and I still haven’t killed one! C’mon, let’s have some fun!” Killua turned to the nearest titan, shoving his hands in his pockets with a catlike grin."Hey, baaaka! You messed with the wrong people!"~Sandora Desert~Aladdin followed the others outside and stared up at the owl creature. He noticed the owl-man had already attacked two of his companions. Holding his staff out, he called to the rukh and made separate yellow glowing, transparent barriers around everyone.“This will protect you from the feathers, but I can’t hold it for long! You can still reach through them, and they'll follow your movements!”He glared up at the creatures with contempt. He was still uncertain of their motives, and wanted to stay on his guard. So far they hadn’t shown any signs of being friendly. He readied his staff, already feeling the weariness of the barriers eating at his strength.

~City Z~A Titain came running towards Killua and Gon from afar. Gon gritted his teeth as he saw it. "Bad timing...I need some time to do Scissors one more time." He turned to his best friend. "Killua." He nodded to his ally.~Sandora Desert~Owl slightly tilted his head at the sudden appearance of the shield. Hm? A barrier. This is new. But no matter... Owl made his ears close. "One of them is using some kind of energy to make a shield." He said to his ally. "Hmph. This should be easy enough." Bat said. The humanoid batgirl then let out a very high pitched screech. It would hurt the group's ears due to it. Astro Boy especially due to his hearing senses. He held his head and kneeled down. "I-I can't take it...It keeps ringing in my ears!"

(Sorry I'm late. Had to do some chores for my mom. >~<) ~Serena/Sailor Moon~~City Z~"owww... thanks Armin..." she mumbled grumpy. She get up, glared at The boys.she Saw 2 more Titans joined the fight. Sailor Moon gets a pink wand with a heart on the top with small wings and a crown. "Okay, now I'm really piss off!" She snapped. The heart started to flash on and off, she waved around it, then stop with a determined look on her face.MOON SCEPTER ACTIVATION!!The wand shoots the Titans with a sparkly light and turned them into dust.~Bulma~~Sandora Desert~"An owl and a bat?" After The batgirl screaming at Bulma and the others, she covered her ears. She gasped when she look at Astro Boy and begin to worry about him. (Damn it! If she keeps screaming, Astro Will explode! Somebody, please help us!" Edited by Yessie Maltese

~City Z~

Armin blinked at the vaporized titan, and glanced uncertainly at the angry girl.
“Remind me not to make you mad,” he laughed shakily. “Good job. Let’s go help the others!” Armin ran towards where Killua and Gon were staring up at the three remaining titans, pulling out his second blade.
(I think I’m counting right…)

Killua glared up at the monster, nodding at Gon.
“Roger that,” he pulled his hands out of his pockets and cracked his knuckles. Killua held his arms out and felt electricity surging through him. He leaped up at the titan and rolled across its arm, jumped onto its head. The creature let out a loud roar, to which Killua replied by sliding down its back and slicing through the nape of its neck.
“Gotcha,” he said, falling to the ground with ease and returning his hands to his pockets. He heard a thud as the titan hit the ground. “You ready yet Gon? There’s still two more of these titans to take care of.”

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin fell to his knees, holding his arms over his ears as he fought to keep his staff held up. He cried out in frustration. His strength was fading fast, but he was determined to protect his friends. He saw Astro fall to the ground. 
“No!” he yelled desperately. Forcing himself to stand, he glared up at the Bat creature. I have to stop that sound!
“Har Har Infigar!” Aladdin pushed his staff out, shooting a blast of fire at the creature. His vision blurred as the fireball flew towards it.