Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

~City Z~

"Yeah!" Gon said while running towards a Titan. It wasn't facing him at the moment. Now was his chance. I have to do this perfectly. If I fail, I won't be able to do Scissors for a long time. Gon put his right fist in his left hand once again.

First comes Rock...

The orange light appeared once again surrounding Gon's fist. He jumped to a tree branch to get closer to his target.

Rock...Paper...

Gon made one final jump towards the Titan. Getting closer and closer to its neck...

SCISSORS!!

With one slash, the "blood" of the Titan was spilled, and Gon once again landed on his feet, but panted. Crap...Since Scissors doesn't fit my type of a Nen user, it drains more of my Aura...

With the last Titan in sight, Son Gohan appeared at least 10 inches away from it. "I've just had enough of these things. Time to end this once and for all!" Gohan then lifted his hands. He put his left hand in front of his forehead and then his right hand in front of his left hand in the same place. A yellow sphere of energy appeared in his right hand.

MASENKO! HA!!

A yellow beam of energy then blasted out of Gohan's hands. It shot straight through the Titan's neck, causing it to fall down and Gohan took a deep breath and descended down back to the earth's ground. He turned around to the others with a grin. "We did it! They're gone! Heh Heh!"

~Sandora Desert~

Bat quickly stopped screeching and dodged the fireball. So they can still fight back. She thought. Astro Boy raised his head once the screeching stopped. He activated his jet shoes and flew towards back fast! "Got you!" He said. But right before he could even touch her, she vanished. "Huh?" Astro stopped and looked around. "Wh-Where did she go?" He said perplexed. But then her heard the sound of wings flapping. It must be the bat. He could tell the exact direction she was coming. "There!" He threw punch, but to no avail. It was like hitting thin air. "Sh-She dodged again! My timing was perfect. How could she be dodging my attacks that quickly?"

Owl chuckled and looked down at the rest of the group. "You're an interesting group, I must say that. But you're not leaving here alive." He said. Owl then landed on the ground. His body started to changed. He was starting to grow bigger and more muscular. His wings were now muscular arms covered in white feathers.

"Hoo Hoo Hoo! This is my Gorilla mode, made especially for close combat." He then said.

The trio covered their ears when the batgirl started screeching.  They never experienced a sound like this before.  Shaking in pain, Jelly Jiggler said:  "Aaah, this is terrible!"  Don Patch:  "If only I brought some ear plugs!"  Bobobo:  "There's got to be some way to shut that bat up!"  The three of them see a fireball heading towards Bat and don't hear the screech anymore.  Then they see the owl-guy morph into a gorilla.  Crossing his arms with a serious look on his face, Bobobo says:  "Seems like someone wants a fight.  You ready for this Don Patch?  Jelly Jiggler?"  Cracking his knuckles while having an eager grin, Don Patch replies:  "Heh-heh, you know it."  "Anytime."  Jelly responds with a confident smile. 

"Good.  Then let's go!" Bobobo shouts out.  He gives out a righteous yell and shouts:  "Super Fist....of the Nose-Hair!!"  Just like that, two strands of nose-hairs extend out of Bobobo's nose.  But they quickly get tangled up in front of him.  "Wha?!  H-hang on, give me a second!"  Bobobo says while trying to untangle his nose-hair mess.  "No sweat.  I'll beat this guy in a flash with one of my strongest techniques.  Time to Wig out!!!"  Don Patch shouts.  He extends the index and pinky fingers on both fingers, stands on the tip of his feet and says:  "Wig out.  Wig out.  Wig out.  Wig out" for several seconds. 

(Just the first 5 seconds is enough.)

"Alright, looks like it's up to me!"  Jelly Jiggler said.  "Super Fist of the Wobble-Wobble!"  Jelly Jiggler's entire body begins to wobble.  And that's all he's doing.  He's not doing anything else.  Bobobo is currently trying to untangle his nose-hair, Don Patch is "Wigging out", and Jelly Jiggler is just wobbling. 

The trio covered their ears when the batgirl started screeching.  They never experienced a sound like this before.  Shaking in pain, Jelly Jiggler said:  "Aaah, this is terrible!"  Don Patch:  "If only I brought some ear plugs!"  Bobobo:  "There's got to be some way to shut that bat up!"  The three of them see a fireball heading towards Bat and don't hear the screech anymore.  Then they see the owl-guy morph into a gorilla.  Crossing his arms with a serious look on his face, Bobobo says:  "Seems like someone wants a fight.  You ready for this Don Patch?  Jelly Jiggler?"  Cracking his knuckles while having an eager grin, Don Patch replies:  "Heh-heh, you know it."  "Anytime."  Jelly responds with a confident smile.  "Good.  Then let's go!" Bobobo shouts out.  He gives out a righteous yell and shouts:  "Super Fist....of the Nose-Hair!!"  Just like that, two strands of nose-hairs extend out of Bobobo's nose.  But they quickly get tangled up in front of him.  "Wha?!  H-hang on, give me a second!"  Bobobo says while trying to untangle his nose-hair mess.  "No sweat.  I'll beat this guy in a flash with one of my strongest techniques.  Time to Wig out!!!"  Don Patch shouts.  He extends the index and pinky fingers on both fingers, stands on the tip of his feet and says:  "Wig out.  Wig out.  Wig out.  Wig out" for several seconds. 

the first 5 seconds is enough.) "Alright, looks like it's up to me!"  Jelly Jiggler said.  "Super Fist of the Wobble-Wobble!"  Jelly Jiggler's entire body begins to wobble.  And that's all he's doing.  He's not doing anything else.  Bobobo is currently trying to untangle his nose-hair, Don Patch is "Wigging out", and Jelly Jiggler is just wobbling.

~Sandora Desert~

"..." Owl was speechless. Were these guys even a challenge? They're complete idiots! He could just punch them all right now. And he wasn't going to miss this opportunity. So he punch Jelly Jiggler, uppercutted Bobobo, and kick Don Patch out of the way! "Hoo Hoo! This is hardly a battle." He stated.

Meanwhile in the air, Astro Boy was still looking for Bat. Every time I attack, she dodges at the last second. If she's a bat, then that must mean she's using sound waves to predict when I'm going to move! And if that's the case... He then heard the flapping of the bat's wings again. She was coming close. Any second now....

Now!

Once the bat was right in the right place, Astro Boy screamed as loud as he could in her ear. Her head and body began to wobble. "I-I'm so dizzy..." She began to fly awkwardly in the air. "Now's my chance!" Astro flew towards the dizzy Bat, going up in the air and downwards towards her, planning to knock her into the sand. "Now I've got you!" All was going to plan until...

An orange looking ball hit his head and knocked him into the sand head first. Astro pulled his head out of the sand and shook his head. "Wh-What was..." He looked to his left and saw Don Patch laying by him.

"Hoo Hoo! That was close. If I hadn't thrown him, she would've been done for." Owl said.

Jelly Jiggler:  "Oof!"  Bobobo:  "Argh!"  Don Patch:  "Yoooooooowwww!"  Bobobo got down on one knee and Jelly got on both while holding his arms around the stomach region.  Don Patch was sent flying and crashed into Astro Boy.  Laying on his back,  Don Patch's eyes were swirling while he said:  "Oh my head."  Standing back up, Bobobo says:  "Okay, how about this?!"  He places the index and middle finger of both hands to the middle of his forehead.  "Fist of Nostril Knockout!"  This time six nose-hairs come rushing out to strike Owl's face.  "Now it's my turn!"  Jelly Jiggler shouts.  "Super Fist of the Wobble-Wobble!  Slippery Snake Heads!"  Four serpents made of gelatin jelly emerge out of Jiggler's back.  They swirl around and charge straight towards Owl in fury.

~Sandora Desert~

Once Owl turned around, one nose hair hit his face, then another one and another one! The onslaught caught him by surprise. But the snakes he was prepared for. He jumped over them, each one that attacked him missed the leaping owl. "Hoo Hoo! You're interesting guys! But not interesting enough!" He said. Owl jumped up and brought a fist down towards Bobobo.

And soon the screeching started once again. Astro Boy held his ears once again. "No...Not again!"

Bobobo notices Owl Bringing down a fist and rolls to the right to dodge it.  Tightening his own fists, Bobobo shouts:  "'Not interesting'?!  I'll make you eat those words!  And my next attack will do the trick!"  But before he could attack, Bobobo's ears were writhing in pain. Himself, Jelly Jiggler and Don Patch covered their ears.  "Aaaaah!!  Somebody shut her up!"  Bobobo yelled in frustration.  "I'll try to stop her!"  Jelly responded after uncovering his non-existent ears.  "Fist of the Wobble-Wobble:  Jiggling like Jelly attack!"  Spherical bits of gelatin shot out of his body and were flying right towards Bat's mouth. Jelly figured she can't screech if her mouth was full.

~Sandora Desert~

Far up in the air, as Bat kept screeching, she heard the sound waves of little jelly-like projectiles. Hm? This must be one of their little tricks. No matter. The batgirl swiftly dodged the projectiles. "Too easy..."

"AH!" She was suddenly grabbed from her arms. It was Astro Boy, holding her captive in his grip. "Finally! I caught you!" He said. He quickly flew downwards towards the others. He descended next to the Bobobo gang, holding Bat in place. "Lucky shot!" She said. She breathed in about to scream again, but Astro covered her mouth to prevent it. "Not this time! Bobobo, Don Patch, Jelly, Bulma, scream as loud as you can in her ears!" He said.

"If you say so..."  Bobobo responded.  He starts yelling at the top of his lungs at Bat's ears.  Back on his feet, Don Patch replies:  "You got it!" and begins screaming too.  "I can scream like nobody's business!"  Jelly added and starts yelling as well. 

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

"Okay.... if You say so..." she took a deep breath, then she begin to scream at Bat. "HOW YOU LIKE IT, BATTY, HUH?!" she continues to screaming at her as she throwing a fit by hopping in one spot, off and on again.

~Sandora Desert~

Bat's vision started to become very blurry. Her head started to hurt badly and her body wobbled a bit. As Astro Boy let her go, she fell to her knees and held her head. "Ugh...I feel so dizzy..." She said wobbling. "Time to end this." Astro Boy said. His fist came heading towards Bat's head. The fist collided against her head and she was sent flying through the air. She was blown back so far away, a little star blinked from where she was. "Great! One down..." Astro turned around to face Owl. "One to go."

Owl's expression was more worried than usual. Damn! They took her out. I've got no choice but to retreat...I'm outnumbered. With that in mind, Owl turned around and sprinted. "Hey!" Astro yelled out. "He's getting away!"

"No he isn't!"  Jelly Jiggler yelled out while sprinting after Owl.  "Fist of the Wobble-Wobble:  Jelly Dome!"  Jelly's body begins to enlarge and stretch over.  In a matter of seconds he became a dome that completely surrounded Owl.  "Where do you think you're going?!"  Don Patch shouts while running towards Owl.  He leaps up and delivers a flurry of punches on the owl-gorilla thing.  "Don't forget me!  I still have something for you!"  Bobobo says to Owl.

Bobobo's shades emit a couple of flashes.  He raises his left palm up, moves the right leg back, his right arm back, and his left leg forward.  "My hair gets shiny when I get mad!"  Bobobo says while a golden aura encases his body.  One strand of nose-hair comes out of each nostril ready to strike.  "Fist of the Nose-Hair:  Wicked Whip!"  The two nose-hairs start to circle Owl and whip him all over around four times.  They retract and go back into Bobobo's nose.  Crossing both arms, he says:  "Had enough?"

~Sandora Desert~

Wh-What!? Owl was surprised by the sudden barrier that surrounded him. That blue creature blocked his exit! As soon as he turned around, he was hit by a flurry of punches by that orange spiked ball. He shook his head to regain focus. "Wh-Why you...!" Before he could even do an action, he was attacked by...Nosehairs!?

Whack! On his back. Crack! Right on his face. Wham! On his legs. The last whip hit so hard on the face, it sent him flying right out of the jelly dome. A little star blinked in his direction. Owl and Bat were finally defeated.

They had won.

Seeing a twinkle in the sky, Bobobo says:  "I'll take that as a 'yes'."  Changing back to his normal form, Jelly Jiggler takes a seat.  "Whew.  What a night this has been."  he comments.  "You got that right."  Don Patch added in agreement.  Bobobo shakes his head in agreement as well.  He turns to face Bulma, Aladdin, and Astro Boy.  "Everybody okay?"  Bobobo asked.

Seeing a twinkle in the sky, Bobobo says: "I'll take that as a 'yes'." Changing back to his normal form, Jelly Jiggler takes a seat. "Whew. What a night this has been." he comments. "You got that right." Don Patch added in agreement. Bobobo shakes his head in agreement as well. He turns to face Bulma, Aladdin, and Astro Boy. "Everybody okay?" Bobobo asked.

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"Yeah, I'm ok." She took a breather after screaming her lungs out on the Batgirl. "But what was that about? Why they're attacking us for? We don't even know them." Bulma begin to wonder, then she asked Bobobo. "And plus, how the hell you can do that with your nosehairs?"

~City Z~"Yeah!" Gon said while running towards a Titan. It wasn't facing him at the moment. Now was his chance. I have to do this perfectly. If I fail, I won't be able to do Scissors for a long time. Gon put his right fist in his left hand once again.First comes Rock...The orange light appeared once again surrounding Gon's fist. He jumped to a tree branch to get closer to his target.Rock...Paper...Gon made one final jump towards the Titan. Getting closer and closer to its neck...SCISSORS!! With one slash, the "blood" of the Titan was spilled, and Gon once again landed on his feet, but panted. Crap...Since Scissors doesn't fit my type of a Nen user, it drains more of my Aura...With the last Titan in sight, Son Gohan appeared at least 10 inches away from it. "I've just had enough of these things. Time to end this once and for all!" Gohan then lifted his hands. He put his left hand in front of his forehead and then his right hand in front of his left hand in the same place. A yellow sphere of energy appeared in his right hand.MASENKO! HA!!A yellow beam of energy then blasted out of Gohan's hands. It shot straight through the Titan's neck, causing it to fall down and Gohan took a deep breath and descended down back to the earth's ground. He turned around to the others with a grin. "We did it! They're gone! Heh Heh!"

~Serena/Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~Sailor Moon begin to cheering when she and the boys defeated the Titans. She started to sing off key. *laughs* "we did it!!" *laughs again, then singing" she was relieved, but it was also scary for her when one of the Titans almost eat her or crush her, thankfully Armin saved her. She still mad for being thrown like that. Edited by Yessie Maltese

Akame was relieved to take at least one of them down. However, she hadn't expected the rest of them to all charge at once as a result. She wanted to stay and fight to protect Haru, but she knew that they couldn't handle so many at once. Maybe if the rest of Night Raid was here, they'd stand a better chance... For now, she'd have to retreat with the others. She followed Haru, Kid, Liz, and Patty, staying in the back just in case any of the Rippers caught up. She would occasionally glance over her shoulder to make sure that the group was in a good position. Their guards were down now; it wouldn't take much for a surprise attack to wipe them out.

Right now Kid was really wishing he had his hoverboard, he knew that if he did he'd be able outrun them with ease. For now all he could do was run, the trio didn't even bother looking back, they simply continued to run forward following the others. Liz was running with tears running down her face, screaming saying "I DON'T WANT TO DIIIEEEEE!!!" scared for her life as the Rippers continued to chase them. Patty was just laughing and giggling like her usual self, not a care in the world even in the most dangerous of situations. They continued running with no intention to fight back, because they had no clue how they could defeat a foe who simply multiplied every time it was destroyed. They've never seen anything like it before. 

~City Z~

Killua grinned, pumping his fist in the air.
“That was nothin’,” he said, shoving his hands in his pockets. Armin laughed shakily.
“I’m not sure it was nothing, but it was a bit easier than expected.” He turned to the group. “If ten titans had appeared back where I live, it would have given us a hard time, unless Eren was there to use his titan form…” He glanced at Serena to see her giving him an angry look.
“I apologize again for throwing you,” Armin offered her, shrugging in a “what else did you want me to do” gesture.
KIllua turned to Gon.
“Well, that was exciting! Now what?”

~Serena Desert~

Aladdin was still breathing heavily at the difficultly of keeping all of barriers up. Usually he only kept one up around himself. He fell to his knees, resting his hands between his legs. He heard someone ask if everyone was alright.
“Y-yeah,” he replied, his vision blurring. Aladdin was frustrated, it felt to him like the others were carrying him along, as he was constantly collapsing. He fought against the urge to pass out.
“What was that all about?” he asked breathily.

~Kakura Town~

The group of 5 continued to run through the location, where they came across place where they were getting surrounded by trees. Haru looked around from her left to her right while running, noticing the change in scenario. That's strange...Haru thought we were in a little town, but now there are trees instead of buildings... She thought. But nonetheless, she continued running for dear life itself until...

"AAH!"

"WOAH!"

Haru had tripped over a branch and fell down on a spiky haired boy. "Ah! Um..." Haru quickly got up and bowed repeatedly at the boy. "H-Haru is very sorry for that!" She said.

~City Z (Now with Kid, Akame, and Haru) ~

"It's fine." Gon said while getting up and brushed himself off. "My name's Gon!" He greeted while smiling. He extended a handshake towards the mysterious girl.

"M-My name's Haru." The girl said, accepting the handshake. "And this is Ms. Akame and Kid and Liz and Patty."

"Nice to meet you!" Gon said. Gohan tilted his head at the sudden newcomer. Where the heck did she come from? He walked over to the girl as well. "My name's Son Gohan." He greeted.

"Gon and Gohan..." Haru nodded, knowing the names of the boys. The two were away from the others at the moment, wanting to explore more of the forest.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro nodded to Bobobo, showing he was okay. As heard Aladdin ask what was next, he noticed light was starting to shine. "Look! The sun's coming up! It must be morning now." He said. As he saw Aladdin struggling to stand up, he walked over to him and carried him on his back. "We'd better go back to the house and better find what's wrong with Aladdin." He suggested.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

"Those are all good questions Bulma.  I can answer the last one, but that will have to wait till morning.  That battle wore me out."  Bobobo replied to Bulma while stretching his arms.  Yawning and covering his mouth with the right hand, Don Patch says:  "Yeah, I'm beat."  "Me too."  Jelly added while stretching and yawning.  But then the sunlight started to shine.  "Well crud, it is morning."  Bobobo whined upon seeing the sun coming up.  "Aw man!  That battle must have taken up the rest of the night!"  Don Patch complained.  Hearing something might be wrong with Aladdin, Bobobo walks over to take a look.  Examining his face for a couple of seconds, Bobobo says:  "I think he's exhausted.  In fact, it looks like he can pass out at any moment.  Some good sleep should help him out."  "We can all use some sleep."  Jelly added.  Nodding in agreement, Bobobo opens the front door and heads inside the house.  Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler follow him inside.

~City Z~

Akame skidded to a stop just after Haru tripped, managing to avoid the same fate. She studied the two new faces that they had just bumped into. They both seem friendly... I wonder if they're from around here? At that moment, she also noticed that they really did seem to be in an entirely new place. She kept a hold on the Murasame in case those monsters from earlier returned, but decided to get some answers from both Gon and Gohan. "Do you two know where we are? The five of us are lost, and we'd appreciate any information we can get about this place." She asked calmly. Of course, it's possible that these two are in the same situation as us... Maybe they've had more luck than we've had, though.

Edited by Shulk

~City Z~ Akame skidded to a stop just after Haru tripped, managing to avoid the same fate. She studied the two new faces that they had just bumped into. They both seem friendly... I wonder if they're from around here? At that moment, she also noticed that they really did seem to be in an entirely new place. She kept a hold on the Murasame in case those monsters from earlier returned, but decided to get some answers from both Gon and Gohan. "Do you two know where we are? The five of us are lost, and we'd appreciate any information we can get about this place." She asked calmly. Of course, it's possible that these two are in the same situation as us... Maybe they've had more luck than we've had, though.

Gohan and Gon both nodded. "This is City Z. At least the grassy part of it." Gon said. "Me, Gon and other people somehow got here. At first, we were lost as well, but after meeting with some people, we're more comfortable." Gohan said.

"Are you guys from other worlds too?" Gon asked. "O-Other worlds?" Haru asked. Gohan just realized and remembered. They came to the conclusion that they were from other worlds thanks to Armin's theory. Although, a girl like her wouldn't understand at the moment, so Gohan kneeled down and put his hand on Gon's shoulder. "Hey Gon. Why don't you go get Killua, Serena, and Armin? Tell them about what happened." Gohan suggested. Gon responded with a smile and a nod. "Right! Hey Killua! Armin! Serena! We found some people!" Gon said while running off. Gohan couldn't help but chuckle. "That's Gon for you."

Gohan looked back at the new faces. "Anyways, like Gon said, we think that we might be from other worlds after knowing more about each other. It explains why we were so confused hearing about the locations we came from and the culture we have." Gohan explained. Haru listened closely. From other worlds? Was such a thing possible? She wondered... "So...If you and Gon are from other worlds, does that mean Haru, Ms. Akame, and Kid are from other worlds too?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's possible."

"Oh...So that's why Haru never heard of Death City..." She said. "Haru wonders which world she's from..." Gohan tilted his head at Haru. "Why are you wondering? Don't you know?"Haru shook her no in response. "Haru lost her memories when she came. Haru hopes she remembers more of her life soon." She said.

~Kakura Town~The group of 5 continued to run through the location, where they came across place where they were getting surrounded by trees. Haru looked around from her left to her right while running, noticing the change in scenario. That's strange...Haru thought we were in a little town, but now there are trees instead of buildings... She thought. But nonetheless, she continued running for dear life itself until..."AAH!""WOAH!"Haru had tripped over a branch and fell down on a spiky haired boy. "Ah! Um..." Haru quickly got up and bowed repeatedly at the boy. "H-Haru is very sorry for that!" She said.~City Z (Now with Kid, Akame, and Haru) ~"It's fine." Gon said while getting up and brushed himself off. "My name's Gon!" He greeted while smiling. He extended a handshake towards the mysterious girl."M-My name's Haru." The girl said, accepting the handshake. "And this is Ms. Akame and Kid and Liz and Patty.""Nice to meet you!" Gon said. Gohan tilted his head at the sudden newcomer. Where the heck did she come from? He walked over to the girl as well. "My name's Son Gohan." He greeted."Gon and Gohan..." Haru nodded, knowing the names of the boys.~Sandora Desert~Astro nodded to Bobobo, showing he was okay. As heard Aladdin ask what was next, he noticed light was starting to shine. "Look! The sun's coming up! It must be morning now." He said. As he saw Aladdin struggling to stand up, he walked over to him and carried him on his back. "We'd better go back to the house and better find what's wrong with Aladdin." He suggested.

"Those are all good questions Bulma. I can answer the last one, but that will have to wait till morning. That battle wore me out." Bobobo replied to Bulma while stretching his arms. Yawning and covering his mouth with the right hand, Don Patch says: "Yeah, I'm beat." "Me too." Jelly added while stretching and yawning. But then the sunlight started to shine. "Well crud, it is morning." Bobobo whined upon seeing the sun coming up. "Aw man! That battle must have taken up the rest of the night!" Don Patch complained. Hearing something might be wrong with Aladdin, Bobobo walks over to take a look. Examining his face for a couple of seconds, Bobobo says: "I think he's exhausted. In fact, it looks like he can pass out at any moment. Some good sleep should help him out." "We can all use some sleep." Jelly added. Nodding in agreement, Bobobo opens the front door and heads inside the house. Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler follow him inside.

~Serena/Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~Before a new group approach to Gon, Serena quickly goes behind the tree, then her clothes changed. Serena look at Haru and the others, she never see them before. "How did they here so fast?" She was curious about them. She goes back to The others, walks to them and said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Serena." ~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"Yeah, it's best to take him inside." Bulma goes inside the house, then showing Astro Boy to the bedroom. "You can put him here." She opened the door, removing the covers a little. Edited by Yessie Maltese

Once they stumbled upon the group, Kid said that he'll keep watch in case any of those ripper guys showed up. Great...another group of weirdos, which is what Liz was thinking to herself at the time. "Hi i'm Liz" she said with a forced smile, "I'm Patty," Patty introduced herself shaking Serena's hand furiously. Kid didn't acknowledge them much as he was extremely worried about the Rippers. I've never fought a Kenshin like this before, but the bigger question is how are they here, and why is this one so powerful. Although he was nervous about the situation he kept calm. He suggested we get out of the forest as quickly as possible before more of those things arrived. I have a bad feeling about this one...

Edited by xTheOnlyProdigyx

~City Z~

As the two groups meet each other, the same undead voices could be heard...

Power...Want power...

"Oh no! They've found us!" Haru said. "Who found you? Let me see!" Gon said. He ran to where Kid was and looked ahead. There they were. 16 Jack Rippers stampeding towards the combined teams. "Woah! What are they?" Gon asked.

"I don't know what they are, but they look pretty dangerous." Gohan commented. "They're Jack Rippers! They kill people and take their souls to gain power. They've been chasing Haru and her friends." Haru said.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro walked inside carrying Aladdin as planned. He walked over to the bed and gently laid him there to rest. "I hope he'll be alright before we leave this place." Astro said.

~City Z~

Armin and Killua walked over to join their companions and the new people. They glanced at the newcomers suspiciously, both having analytical minds.
“I am Armin,” he said, then gestured to the white haired boy. “This is Killua.”
Armin heard the girl shout about someone finding them. He looked up to see new creatures coming towards them. He and Killua readied themselves.
“Great, first titans, and now these things,” Killua grumbled. “I like fighting as much as the next guy, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.” Armin nodded in agreement, pulling out his blades once more.

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin felt himself being lowered onto a bed. He let out a small groan, opening his eyes.
“Why am I so weak…” he mumbled. “The rukh should have helped me.” He glanced around the room, searching for the golden creatures. To his surprise, there were none around helping him recover.
“Are there…no rukh in this world?!” He was shocked. Even in this strange new place, he had assumed the rukh would still be around. Without them...Aladdin realized just how careful with his magic he would need to be.
Edited by Rowbe