Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

~City Z~

"Everyone, stand back!" Gohan suddenly announced. Gon did what he said and took a few steps back as well as Haru. Gohan cupped his hands behind his back and looked at the approaching threat.

Ka....Me....

A small blue light of energy suddenly appeared in his hands.

Ha....Me...

The blue light grew bigger as Gohan said those unknown words. Before he could say the final word, he threw his arms and hands forward, releasing a blue beam of Ki.

HA!!!!

The beam headed straight towards the Jack of Rippers. Once they collided, an explosion was created. The wind could be felt from distance between the groups.

"Wow! That was awesome! Did it work?" Gon asked, starstruck by Gohan's powerful attack. As the smoke cleared, some of those Jacks were still standing. 8 of them were still standing, while 8 Keshen eggs were lying on the ground. "Darn. I only got about half of them." Gohan said. He then turned to Armin.

"Armin, I'm trusting you to lead the others. I'll stay here and protect Haru in case any of them slip by." Gohan said. "Think you can do it?"

~City Z~

Armin took a deep breath, glancing around at everyone. He met Gohan's eyes.

"Yes, keep her safe," he said, nodding. "Killua, Gon, you two work together to keep them from getting past us." Armin turned to the other three."You seem to know these creatures, so you'll lead the attack. You don't need to worry if one gets past you, Gon and Killua will cover you. I'll be on the roofs of the buildings, using my gear to take them from above, while keeping watch for any more that come..." he stumbled.

"That's all I got, if...if anyone has a better plan, I'm willing to hear them out."

Killua shook his head.

"There's no time to come up with anything else," he said. "It seems like a solid plan to me, I'm in." Killua turned to Gon.

"Ready, baaaka?" He shot Gon a grin, giving him a thumbs up.

Edited by Rowbe

~City Z~

Gon grinned back and gave a thumbs up as well. "Yeah. Let's go!" Gon said, dashing towards the group of Rippers. He was getting excited. Fighting new enemies and creatures after so long. This is his chance to improve and get stronger! Gon's fist collided with the side of a Jack's cheek, sending him away to hit a tree on the side.

(You guys can control them as well!)

~Serena~

~City Z~

"More monsters?! Are you kidding me?!" She complained as The group of Rippers approach her and everyone. she follows Armin and the others while she transformed back to Sailor Moon.

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

Bulma leaves the room with Astro Boy as she close the door. "Well, we should go to bed. I hoped he'll get well soon..." She said. Leading everyone to their bedrooms.

~City Z~ Armin shot his gear, launching himself up to the roof of a nearby building.

"Sailor Moon!" he called. "Come with me! You can blast them from up here!"

Armin landed and turned to watch the battle. Panting a little, he watched the blonde. He had realized she may not want the newcomers to know her secret, so he left her out of the plan to give her more freedom to fight.

Killua yelled, lunging at one of the creatures.

"Ugly baaka!" he growled, sharpening his nails and stabbing it through the chest. Pulling his hand out, Killua punched it in the face, sending it flying into a wall.

Another lunged at Killua from behind, without him noticing.

"Killua!" Armin yelled, leaping from the roof and shooting his gear. He swung down and slashed its chest, and it fell to the ground. Killua gave him a thumbs up, and turned to help Gon.

Yawning very loudly, Bobob scratches his back.  "I say it's just that time.  Goodnight everybody.  Or should I say, 'good-morning'?"  He mentions.  Bobobo plops on his own bed and instantly falls asleep.  With drowsy eyes on him now, Don Patch says:  "Time to hit the hay.  See you guys in the night."  He hops on a bed and quickly goes to sleep too.  Stretching his arms, a tired Jelly Jiggler says:  "Yeah, see ya later."  He calmly climbs on a bed, curls himself up, and also goes to sleep.

~City Z~

"Power!" One Jack said, bringing his claw down on Gon, who dodged it easily. The creature brought another slash at the boy who proved too quick for him. Gon then jumped and kicked Jack's face to the left, causing him to turn around.

First Comes Rock....

Gon once again began charging his attack. The soulless monster was slowly turning around.

Rock...Paper...ROCK!!!

Gon's energy charged punch hit Jack right in the stomach. It sent him flying through trees, even breaking them in half. Gon then turned around to face more of them. "Who's next!?"

~City Z~ Armin shot his gear, launching himself up to the roof of a nearby building."Sailor Moon!" he called. "Come with me! You can blast them from up here!"Armin landed and turned to watch the battle. Panting a little, he watched the blonde. He had realized she may not want the newcomers to know her secret, so he left her out of the plan to give her more freedom to fight. Killua yelled, lunging at one of the creatures."Ugly baaka!" he growled, sharpening his nails and stabbing it through the chest. Pulling his hand out, Killua punched it in the face, sending it flying into a wall.Another lunged at Killua from behind, without him noticing. "Killua!" Armin yelled, leaping from the roof and shooting his gear. He swung down and slashed its chest, and it fell to the ground. Killua gave him a thumbs up, and turned to help Gon.

Yawning very loudly, Bobob scratches his back.  "I say it's just that time.  Goodnight everybody.  Or should I say, 'good-morning'?"  He mentions.  Bobobo plops on his own bed and instantly falls asleep.  With drowsy eyes on him now, Don Patch says:  "Time to hit the hay.  See you guys in the night."  He hops on a bed and quickly goes to sleep too.  Stretching his arms, a tired Jelly Jiggler says:  "Yeah, see ya later."  He calmly climbs on a bed, curls himself up, and also goes to sleep.

~Serena/Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~Sailor Moon used her Tiara to sending one of the Rippers flying into the tree, chop the tree in half. "Want more POWER!!" She turned around, see another Ripper approach her and She scared as she used her wand to smack his face. He begins to get angry at her. "Uhh oh..." she runs away from him while he chasing her, attacking her. "Damn brat! Let me eat your soul!" She screams again and said. "Hey if you're hungry, order some pizza!" She kept dodging his attack, then she used her wand to turning him into dust. ~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~"Alright than..." she yawned as she goes to her room. "'nite, guys." She said to the group as she opens and get inside, then closed the door. Bulma was worried about Aladdin. Look down to the floor as she wondered, but she was too sleepy to think about to right now. "Aghh... my head hurts..."

~City Z~

Akame studied the Rippers. She had a feeling that they'd come back, but she didn't think it would be so soon... Gohan's attack was impressive. It reminded her of a blast from Mine's Pumpkin. If only Mine and the others were here... She quickly began to dash towards one of the Rippers that was a bit off from the rest of the group. "I'll bury you!" She exclaimed as she held Murasame out, and in one quick motion, sliced through the Ripper's chest. Her opponent clutched its chest, seemingly in pain. Eliminated. She thought to herself, focusing on the rest of the group. Now... which one would be the best to- Her thoughts were cut off by the feeling of claws scraping down her back. She cried out in pain. "Wh-what?!" She turned around, noticing the Ripper that she'd just attacked grinning at her.

"That hurt! I'm going to make sure you feel the same pain before I eat your soul..." It huffed, trying to claw at Akame once again.

Akame dodged out of the way of its second attack, sliding behind the creature and slashing up at its back. It let out a bloodcurdling scream before slumping to the ground. Akame drove Murasame into its back one more time to make sure it was gone this time. It became motionless, and in a moment, poofed into a small orb. Akame drew Murasame back, keeping an eye on the other Rippers as she did so. Something's not right... She began to wonder how the beast had attacked her after taking an attack from the Murasame.

~City Z~

Haru watched the terrifying battle her new friends were battling behind Gohan. Her hands went to her face to cover her eyes when she saw Akame get hurt. Two of her fingers spread apart from each other, allowing her eyes to see what happened. Akame was alright. She let out a sigh of relief. "Haru got scared..." She said.

"And you still should be..." The red-haired girl let out a gasp of fear. Before she could even turn around, she was pushed to the ground and fell down. "Oof!" Once her head rose, her eyes saw what had happened. Jack had slashed his claw against Gohan's red, bleeding arm. The Jack snickered, the chuckled as he saw the boy's arm.

"Kids...So carefree, yet so idiotic. That'll be the reason of your death." It said, still chuckling.

"...That's what you think..." Gohan's left hand was being covered in yellow energy. He then moved his left arm back then thrusts it forward, releasing a yellow beam of energy that blasted Jack away. He then kneeled down, holding his right bleeding arm. "...Tch....Damn it..." He said under his breath. "G-Gohan!" Haru ran over to Gohan, looking at his arm in fear. Somebody please help...

Edited by kingdomhearts45

~City Z~ Haru watched the terrifying battle her new friends were battling behind Gohan. Her hands went to her face to cover her eyes when she saw Akame get hurt. Two of her fingers spread apart from each other, allowing her eyes to se what happened. Akame was alright. She let out a sigh of relief. "Haru got scared..." She said. "And you still should be..." The red-haired girl let out a gasp of fear. Before she could even turn around, she was pushed to the ground and fell down. "Oof!" Once her head rose, her eyes saw what had happened. Jack had slashed his claw against Gohan's red, bleeding arm. The Jack snickered, the chuckled as he saw the boy's arm."Kids...So carefree, yet so idiotic. That'll be the reason of your death." It said, still chuckling."...That's what you think..." Gohan's left hand was being covered in yellow energy. He then moved his left arm back then thrusts it forward, releasing a yellow beam of energy that blasted Jack away. He then kneeled down, holding his right bleeding arm. "...Tch....Damn it..." He said under his breath. "G-Gohan!" Haru ran over to Gohan, looking at his arm in fear. Somebody please help...

~Serena/Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~She kept using her specter at the Rippers until she sees that Gohan and Haru is in danger. *gasp* "Gohan!!" She gets her Tiara again and throw it at one of the Rippers. MOON TIARA MAGIC!!!

~City Z~

The Ripper jumped over Sailor Moon's Tiara attack. He landed down and charged towards the blonde-haired super girl. "Now to have that tasty powerful soul!" It said, leaping and slashing at Sailor Moon!

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy stood in front of the door outside to keep watch if anything else happened. Yes, it was hotter when the it was morning in the desert, but he was able to withstand it thanks to his body. As he was standing as the watch-dog, he started to sense something...Something big.

Wh-What is this...What is this feeling?... He looked down at the sand. The others would be able to sense this too. I don't know why but...I feel like there's something down there...

Meanwhile, in Aladdin's room, he would start to feel something familiar...Rukh. Light began to engulf him. There was Rukh nearby, but the question is...Where?

~Serena/Sailor Moon~

~City Z~

Sailor Moon somehow managed to dodged the Ripper's attack and punch him in the face. After that, she kissing her knuckles and tearing up a little. "ow, ow, ow, it's hurts, it's hurts, it's hurts!" She got angry again and used her Moon Scepter at the Ripper.

MOON SCEPTER ACTIVATION

~Bulma~

~Sandora Desert~

Bulma was unable to scent the energy, mainly because she was out cold, sleeping on her bed. *snoring* she turned around to get comfortable and removed her cover away from her since it's too hot and the AC is on. She continues to sleep in slumber.

The trio were sleeping away in relaxed manner as they were snoring.  Sensing something was a bit off, Don Patch woke up.  "Huh?  What's going on?"  He questioned quietly while sitting up and still feeling tired.  Thinking that it's probably nothing, Don Patch shruggs it off and tries to get more sleep.  Jelly Jiggler just tossed and turned in his bed.  Bobobo sat up upon sensing....whatever could be around.  "Hm?  I feel something, but what is it?  Well it's huge, that much I can tell." Bobobo said to himself.

(I has returned)

~City Z~

Armin watched the battle from above, keeping an eye on everyone and waiting for an opening to jump in. He took a deep breath and jumped down, launching his gear into the building across from him and swinging down. He slashed at one of the Rippers, severing its arm. He turned to launch his gear, but to his alarm, nothing happened.

"Crap," he grunted, realizing it was out of the gas that propelled it. He felt himself falling, and tried to turn his body to make the impact as painless as possible. Armin shut his eyes and yelled in frustration.

Killua stood with his back to Gon, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Tch, these guys are lame," he said to himself, dodging one of their attacks. He squatted slightly and kicked the creature in the chest, sending it crashing into a building. He rolled his eyes as it got back up.

"What does it take to get rid of them?" Removing his hands from his pockets, he sharpened his nails and lunged, reaching through it. It continued approaching him, slashing at him. Killua tilted his head and felt electricity surging though him. The Ripper screamed, falling to the ground and twitching. He grinned.

"Laaame."

His smile dropped when he heard a desperate yell.

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin felt warm. He opened his eyes sleepily, wincing in pain as he attempted to sit up.

"W-what's going on?" he mumbled, glancing around the room. Aladdin blinked.

The Rukh!

"Wha...How?!" he cried weakly, making a feeble attempt to push them away. "These...can't be...the Rukh..."

The golden butterflies ignored his protests, fluttering around him and filling him with magical energy. Instantly Aladdin felt stronger, as their power coursed through him. Regardless of how they'd come to be, they had restored his life energy. No longer could he feel his life seeping out of him. He let out a laugh, pushing himself into a sitting position. His laugh soon turned into a yell, however, as he spotted a lone Rukh flying apart from the others.

A black Rukh.

~City Z~

Gon looked around. All there was left were floating red orbs that were the Jack O' Rippers. "I think we're done." Gon said. The boy smiled once again, but his smile faded when-

"G-Gohan needs help! H-He's injured!" Haru yelled out loud. Gon quickly turned his head to where the sound came from and dashed of, running to where Gohan and Haru were. He was almost startled by what he saw. His new friend, laying on the ground holding his bleeding arm. "Gohan saved me when one tried to attack...Haru's sorry..." The red-haired girl said, letting her down. A chuckle was soon heard after.

"No need. I've been in worse situations. I'll be fine." Gohan said with a grin. Haru couldn't believe what she was hearing. He forgave her, even if there wasn't anything to be sorry about. She responded with a smile and nodded. The Demi-Saiyan began to stand up, but held his arm and laid back down. "Tch! ...But this one's the most painful unfortunately....Heh heh..." Gon reached out his hand for Gohan to grab. Gohan grinned, then grabbed the boy's hand. "Killua! Armin! Serena! Help me out." Gon said.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy kneeled down and closed his eyes to focus on where this energy might be coming from. It feels like...It's coming from other the sand... He opened his eyes and flew up to the air, then was heading straight down head on. "Here we go!" He clapped his hands together and span around, acting like a drill. He went into the sand with ease.

The trio were sleeping away in relaxed manner as they were snoring. Sensing something was a bit off, Don Patch woke up. "Huh? What's going on?" He questioned quietly while sitting up and still feeling tired. Thinking that it's probably nothing, Don Patch shruggs it off and tries to get more sleep. Jelly Jiggler just tossed and turned in his bed. Bobobo sat up upon sensing....whatever could be around. "Hm? I feel something, but what is it? Well it's huge, that much I can tell." Bobobo said to himself.

(I has returned)~City Z~Armin watched the battle from above, keeping an eye on everyone and waiting for an opening to jump in. He took a deep breath and jumped down, launching his gear into the building across from him and swinging down. He slashed at one of the Rippers, severing its arm. He turned to launch his gear, but to his alarm, nothing happened."Crap," he grunted, realizing it was out of the gas that propelled it. He felt himself falling, and tried to turn his body to make the impact as painless as possible. Armin shut his eyes and yelled in frustration.Killua stood with his back to Gon, his hands shoved in his pockets."Tch, these guys are lame," he said to himself, dodging one of their attacks. He squatted slightly and kicked the creature in the chest, sending it crashing into a building. He rolled his eyes as it got back up."What does it take to get rid of them?" Removing his hands from his pockets, he sharpened his nails and lunged, reaching through it. It continued approaching him, slashing at him. Killua tilted his head and felt electricity surging though him. The Ripper screamed, falling to the ground and twitching. He grinned."Laaame."His smile dropped when he heard a desperate yell.~Sandora Desert~Aladdin felt warm. He opened his eyes sleepily, wincing in pain as he attempted to sit up."W-what's going on?" he mumbled, glancing around the room. Aladdin blinked.The Rukh!"Wha...How?!" he cried weakly, making a feeble attempt to push them away. "These...can't be...the Rukh..."The golden butterflies ignored his protests, fluttering around him and filling him with magical energy. Instantly Aladdin felt stronger, as their power coursed through him. Regardless of how they'd come to be, they had restored his life energy. No longer could he feel his life seeping out of him. He let out a laugh, pushing himself into a sitting position. His laugh soon turned into a yell, however, as he spotted a lone Rukh flying apart from the others.A black Rukh.

~City Z~Gon looked around. All there was left were floating red orbs that were the Jack O' Rippers. "I think we're done." Gon said. The boy smiled once again, but his smile faded when-"G-Gohan needs help! H-He's injured!" Haru yelled out loud. Gon quickly turned his head to where the sound came from and dashed of, running to where Gohan and Haru were. He was almost startled by what he saw. His new friend, laying on the ground holding his bleeding arm. "Gohan saved me when one tried to attack...Haru's sorry..." The red-haired girl said, letting her down. A chuckle was soon heard after."No need. I've been in worse situations. I'll be fine." Gohan said with a grin. Haru couldn't believe what she was hearing. He forgave her, even if there wasn't anything to be sorry about. She responded with a smile and nodded. The Demi-Saiyan began to stand up, but held his arm and laid back down. "Tch! ...But this one's the most painful unfortunately....Heh heh..." Gon reached out his hand for Gohan to grab. Gohan grinned, then grabbed the boy's hand. "Killua! Armin! Serena! Help me out." Gon said.~Sandora Desert~Astro Boy kneeled down and closed his eyes to focus on where this energy might be coming from. It feels like...It's coming from other the sand... He opened his eyes and flew up to the air, then was heading straight down head on. "Here we go!" He clapped his hands together and span around, acting like a drill. He went into the sand with ease.

~Bulma~ ~Sandora Desert~Bulma woke up and scents something big. "That's weird. I don't normally scents anything. What's going on?" She gets off of her bed and leaves her room. ~Serena/ Sailor Moon~ ~City Z~Sailor Moon rushed towards Gon and Gohan. She helps Gohan up, then look at his wounds. "That's must be really hurt." She frowned. Edited by Yessie Maltese

~City Z~

Akame scanned her surroundings, making sure that all the Rippers had been defeated. Once she confirmed this, she relaxed and began to sheathe the Murasame. However, she was quickly reminded of what happened with her previous battle. It took two cuts... She was about to pull the Murasame back out of its holder, but the cries of Haru caught her attention. She shoved the rest of the sword back into the sheath and ran over the the small crowd that was now forming. Gohan seemed to be confident that he was fine, but Akame was still concerned. She'd seen this sort of overconfidence before. It rarely ended well. She moved closer to Gohan, getting a good look at his injuries. "Don't overexert yourself. You might need some rest... Does anyone know if there's a place we might be able to recover at nearby?" She asked the others. A few of them seemed to be fine, but Gohan's injured condition worried her. Of course, she'd also taken a bad hit herself, but she'd rather make sure that this boy was fine before she tended to her own wounds.