Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

Do you have any soft spots for characters?

Do you have any soft spots for characters in games, shows, books, manga, anime, etc.? And if you feel comfortable with telling us, you may also tell us what makes you feel that way about that character or characters.

For me, well, I guess it's a little bit too obvious, isn't it? Well, I have plenty of soft spots for my favorite characters, but I've already explained the one for Veemon like 7 times now, so I'll share a lesser known one of mine. (Not the character itself is less known, but my soft spot for that character is less known)

Sonic the Hedgehog. Him and Mario were my first favorite characters of all-time. Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle were the first Sonic games I played, and I just loved playing as Sonic! (And also Tails, but that's a tail for another time. xD )

Well, that's enough from me for now. How about you? Do you have any soft spots?

Rock on!

I have a soft spot for Axel/Lea bc he reminds me alot of myself and I can relate to him in many ways. Also that scene where he sheds a tear saying goodbye to Roxas kills me every time :( He's also got his killer badass moments too where you just are like "YEAH BABY!!"

Sonic for sure! and for pretty much the same reason only with 2,3, 3D, spinball, the cartoons.

the classic disney characters buuuuuut to be more specific Ariel she was kinda one of my first crushes i guess xD for different reasons Kitana from mortal kombat also a crush xD(the games not the movies of course) for my last disney character(probably my favorite) kuzco he's what i aspire to be xD

SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!

as a kid i loved barney ALOT purple dinosaur where could you go wrong? well that love of purple and dinosaurs is what i believe led me to love THIS purple dinosaur.. 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b83803d06529edc5b4c61af207971e05/tumblr_misk03eVoJ1qbgas1o4_250.gif

ALL THE TIME.

I have a super soft spot for this little ball of sunshine...

Posted Image

Lucas from Mother 3. He is my son. I must protect him at ALL COSTS.

He just goes through so much pain and sorrow. I love him so much. He really needs a hug.

Oh and who could forget Gohan and Future Trunks from Dragon Ball? They both need a hug too.

There are also quite a few more but KH wise...? I think it'd have to be Sora. I always used to obsess over him. Not as much now but all my love is still there.  :P

Edited by TheEightMelodies

I have soft spots for a lot (Sora, Roxas, and Ventus), but the one that i do have a soft spot with is Sans (from the game Undertale). Like whenever i saw him die in the Genocide Route, i always end up crying. Because he's my favorite out of all of them. I don't know how it happens, but when i see a character, i immediately connect with them. Though it's usually with male characters. Please don't think it's weird for me to love a skeleton >.<.

I definitely have soft spots for some characters. I had one for Goofy when I was 2 (don't ask - I don't even know) and then it went to Max. There are also characters I admire, though I don't develop a soft spot for everyone.

I guess in terms of Kingdom Hearts I've got soft spots for Riku, Roxas, Xion, Ventus, Terra, and to an extent Vanitas. So basically the angsty characters, lol. X3""

But anyway, I guess I've got a soft spot for them because I can kind of relate with the struggles they go through. I feel as though we like or love characters because we see a bit of ourselves in them, and this is certainly the case for me. I like Sora because in him I see everything I want to be, my best self. With Riku and the others though, I see a lot of the hardships and struggles that I face on a regular basis. Whether it just be loneliness or anxiety like Roxas, Xion, and Ventus, or even just being confronted by a darker side to myself that I'd feel better off without like Riku and Terra, or even being my worst self, Vanitas (if I'm considering the novel though then he's kind of roped in there with all 5 of them).

In a huge way Kingdom Hearts has helped me define myself, which in a lot of ways really helps in dealing with said struggles day by day. I'll always have a soft spot for most of the characters in that series. Considering how middle school is around the time you start becoming a little more mentally and spiritually aware of yourself, it makes sense that it was around that time that I got into Kingdom Hearts, and I'm glad that it's been helping me in the long run so far. <3

I have lots of soft spots for characters but one of my biggest would be Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle (manga/animé). He's a really kind, hardworking, sincere and selfless person who will do absolutely anything for the people he cares about and yet his life is filled with extreme hardships and challenges, but he never complains or gives up. I just feel that if he were real I'd want to give him a huge hug (whilst furiously blushing at the same time)!     

I have a soft  spot for Roxas(I'm loyal and quiet like him),for Axel(He's the best friend for all people he cares,just like me),for Riku and Aqua(Their determination just like mine),Naminé(She's determined and sweet,as my girlfriend's perfect role model) and for Ven(He does everything for his real friends just like me).

I've got a soft spot for Siegmeyer. While others might have a greater purpose or calling in Lordran, Siegmeyer is just happy to be going on an adventure. And even when he runs up against a wall, rather than be crestfallen, he still seems upbeat about eventually getting over it. But, of course, his adventure is secondary to the one you're going on, and without spoiling too much, I always feel a little bad for Sieg, no matter what happens during your playthrough.

Too many to name at the top of my head, but in terms of Kingdom Hearts, most of the main cast, especially Roxas. Judging from my avatar and signature, I may sometimes have odd ways of showing my affection.

Oh God, I have so many characters I love to bits!  I'm not kidding; a friend of mine wanted me to do this meme showing my top 100 favorite characters and I couldn't do it because I'd have to leave out characters that I didn't want to.

But, that's kind of a cop-out answer isn't it?  :/  So, I'll tell my favorites from the two things I'm currently obsessed with.

The first two are:

Aladdin and Judar from Magi.  Magi and its prequel Sinbad no Bouken are by far my favorite mangas!  I just love everything about it!  The story's amazing, the artwork is beautiful, and the characters are awesome!  So, choosing my favorites was pretty hard, but in the end I went with these two. 

Aladdin is the main character, and is such a cutie; my precious cinnamon roll!  :3  He's very happy-go-lucky, but despite that he can be pretty serious and knows far more than he lets on.  Its neat to see how he grows during the series.

Judar is the main antagonist and the foil/rival of Aladdin.  If I had to describe his personality, it'd be a mixture of Kefka and Kuja.  So, he loves fighting, is arrogant, a powerful mage, has a sad past, and is insane and hot.  Yep, I just really like him! :D

The second two are:

Sans and Papyrus from Undertale.  Well, I think the majority of people know about Undertale, so I won't really explain why I like it so much.  Anyway, I don't know which skeleton brother I like more.  Papyrus is so adorable and kind, that he's very dear to me! :3  However, Sans is so mysterious, and his role in the genocide route is really interesting!  I also absolutely love Underswap Sans; he will forever be my precious blueberry!  :3 

Oh, and since this is a Kingdom Hearts website, I'll list my two babies from it:

Roxas and Xion.  If it weren't for these two, I don't think that I would have ever gotten back into KH.  They're both just such sweeties, and they had such sad lives that I really feel for them. :

Ugh, even now that I mentioned these six, I still feel bad for not listing all my favorites. >.< But, that would take forever, and the list would be incredibly long.

I have soft spots for a lot (Sora, Roxas, and Ventus), but the one that i do have a soft spot with is Sans (from the game Undertale). Like whenever i saw him die in the Genocide Route, i always end up crying. Because he's my favorite out of all of them. I don't know how it happens, but when i see a character, i immediately connect with them. Though it's usually with male characters. Please don't think it's weird for me to love a skeleton >.<.

I like Sora and Ven too.  And Sans's death in Undertale makes me very sad as well, but Papyrus's death is the one that really gets me. : And don't worry; a lot of people love Sans. :)

I also agree that I like more male characters than female characters.  In some stuff, I don't even like any of the female characters, but I'll always like at least one male character.

Oh God, I have so many characters I love to bits!  I'm not kidding; a friend of mine wanted me to do this meme showing my top 100 favorite characters and I couldn't do it because I'd have to leave out characters that I didn't want to. But, that's kind of a cop-out answer isn't it?  :/  So, I'll tell my favorites from the two things I'm currently obsessed with. The first two are:Aladdin and Judar from Magi.  Magi and its prequel Sinbad no Bouken are by far my favorite mangas!  I just love everything about it!  The story's amazing, the artwork is beautiful, and the characters are awesome!  So, choosing my favorites was pretty hard, but in the end I went with these two. Aladdin is the main character, and is such a cutie; my precious cinnamon roll!  :3  He's very happy-go-lucky, but despite that he can be pretty serious and knows far more than he lets on.  Its neat to see how he grows during the series.Judar is the main antagonist and the foil/rival of Aladdin.  If I had to describe his personality, it'd be a mixture of Kefka and Kuja.  So, he loves fighting, is arrogant, a powerful mage, has a sad past, and is insane and hot.  Yep, I just really like him! :D The second two are:Sans and Papyrus from Undertale.  Well, I think the majority of people know about Undertale, so I won't really explain why I like it so much.  Anyway, I don't know which skeleton brother I like more.  Papyrus is so adorable and kind, that he's very dear to me! :3  However, Sans is so mysterious, and his role in the genocide route is really interesting!  I also absolutely love Underswap Sans; he will forever be my precious blueberry!  :3  Oh, and since this is a Kingdom Hearts website, I'll list my two babies from it:Roxas and Xion.  If it weren't for these two, I don't think that I would have ever gotten back into KH.  They're both just such sweeties, and they had such sad lives that I really feel for them. : Ugh, even now that I mentioned these six, I still feel bad for not listing all my favorites. >.< But, that would take forever, and the list would be incredibly long.  I like Sora and Ven too.  And Sans's death in Undertale makes me very sad as well, but Papyrus's death is the one that really gets me. : And don't worry; a lot of people love Sans. :) I also agree that I like more male characters than female characters.  In some stuff, I don't even like any of the female characters, but I'll always like at least one male character.

Papyrus's death gets to me, too (I like him as much as Sans :3). And don't get me wrong, I like the female characters, too. But it's usually the male characters that I love more.

Papyrus's death gets to me, too (I like him as much as Sans :3). And don't get me wrong, I like the female characters, too. But it's usually the male characters that I love more.

I know what you mean.  There are female characters I like, but I like more male characters, and like the male characters more.  Out of all the stuff I like, there's only two where my favorite characters are female.

I know what you mean.  There are female characters I like, but I like more male characters, and like the male characters more.  Out of all the stuff I like, there's only two where my favorite characters are female.

Ah, I see.

I have a soft spot for several characters. It's hard to rank them because they're unique and awesome! I'll just note down the ones that come on top of my head:JuviaErzaMirajaneRubyYangAquaRoxasXionAxel/Lea

MimiI'd like to list the reasons why, but it would be too long.Edit: Now thinking about it, Aqua and Mirajane are similar. e.e

Edited by OmegaForte

Posted Image

No need to say more?

No just kidding. 

I do have a Soft Spot besides Spyro in Skylanders, also for Sora from Kingdom Hearts and Nick Wilde from Zootopia.