Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MythrilMagician

My Dad Gave Me A Golden Gaytime

Golden Gaytimes are great, I always buy one when I go to the store. They're delicious!

(no but really you Americans/other countries without golden gaytime icecreams are missing out big time, they are one of the best ice creams around)

A golden gaytime just reminds me of the Strawberry icecream that has the little strawberry cake crumbs on it or whatever and they are absolutely delicious. I know my descriptions sounds off, so just imagine a pink and white version of the golden gaytime that taste like strawberry.

Golden Gaytimes are great, I always buy one when I go to the store. They're delicious! (no but really you Americans/other countries without golden gaytime icecreams are missing out big time, they are one of the best ice creams around)

I have to try one, but I live in the united states :(

A golden gaytime just reminds me of the Strawberry icecream that has the little strawberry cake crumbs on it or whatever and they are absolutely delicious. I know my descriptions sounds off, so just imagine a pink and white version of the golden gaytime that taste like strawberry.

Yeah like the ones you get for a dollar at random gas stations or icé cream trucks

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i don't know what to say but i'll just make a face

Posted Image