Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

How Far Are You In Fire Emblem Fates?

So I bought Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright yesterday and now I'm curious to how far everyone else is in the game. So yeah, in Birthright/Conquest how far are you in the game? Or have yo beaten both games already?

So I bought Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright yesterday and now I'm curious to how far everyone else is in the game. So yeah, in Birthright/Conquest how far are you in the game? Or have yo beaten both games already?

Posted Image

I don't have the game yet and am waiting until I can get money to buy it. :(

I am on chapter 16 of Birthright. For me, Birthright is harder than Awakening was, which is going to be bad news for me when I play Conquest (I got antsy and already bought the Conquest and Revelation DLC). Great game so far!

I'm on chapter 21 of Birthright, and I don't know when I'm going to beat it, going to be busy with school work. I have the special edition, so I'll be playing Conquest next, then Revelations. Honestly, Conquest was the one I was most excited about, but I decided to start with Birthright for a better difficulty curve.

Really enjoying the game so far. They did a very effective job on making me feel like a jerk no matter which side I chose, and continually making me feel guilty for betraying my siblings. I'm liking the story for the most part, its not groundbreaking, but entertaining and provides a desire to keep going, which is all I really need. I like the characters for the most part as well.