Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
venxas24

KH13 Smash Wii U/3DS Tournament

Hello all. I've recently gotten into organizing tournaments and so I figured why not start one on this website that I am on a lot.

This will be an online tournament, so you will have to add your opponent on your Wii U. I will leave it up for discussion if you guys want me to host the match and it be played through my Wii U. I would like to host the finals on my Wii U though. If you are interested then let me know in this thread and I will make a bracket and send it out when in a few days.

Tournament Rules

Items will be turned off in all matches

Matches will be 3-stock with an 8 minute time limit on matches.

All characters are allowed to be played

Custom moves are not allowed

Mii characters are allowed to be used but your opponent must be told which moves you have on it

Sets will be won by the first person to win 2 matches (so best 2 out of 3) except for matches that determine the top 3 placings(winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals)

The first match will be played on Smashville 

After the first match the loser will choose to go to a stage from the list below

Smashville

Final Destination (All omega stages are allowed)

Battlefield

Town and City

Lylat Cruise

Duck Hunt

or Dreamland 64

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Have fun and be respectful to your opponent no matter what the outcome is

Post which system you have it for or would prefer to play on. We could do potentially 2 brackets(wii u and 3ds) if there are enough people

Suggestions help and this is mainly to have fun. The winner gets the KH13 Smash King title and if this is successful and fun for everyone then who knows we may do it again. 

Edited by Elbow Juice

Hmmm I can make a 3DS tournament as well if you guys would enjoy that?

You can wait. I mean, you can make one, but recently my 3DS XL's Circle Pad broke from playing Smash too aggressively. I might wait to get a New 3DS XL before doing anything.

Hello all. I've recently gotten into organizing tournaments and so I figured why not start one on this website that I am on a lot.

This will be an online tournament, so you will have to add your opponent on your Wii U. I will leave it up for discussion if you guys want me to host the match and it be played through my Wii U. I would like to host the finals on my Wii U though. If you are interested then let me know in this thread and I will make a bracket and send it out when in a few days.

Tournament Rules

Items will be turned off in all matches

Matches will be 3-stock with an 8 minute time limit on matches.

All characters are allowed to be played

Custom moves are not allowed

Mii characters are allowed to be used but your opponent must be told which moves you have on it

Sets will be won by the first person to win 2 matches (so best 2 out of 3) except for matches that determine the top 3 placings(winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals)

The first match will be played on Smashville 

After the first match the loser will choose to go to a stage from the list below

Smashville

Final Destination (All omega stages are allowed)

Battlefield

Town and City

Lylat Cruise

Duck Hunt

or Dreamland 64

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Have fun and be respectful to your opponent no matter what the outcome is

Post which system you have it for or would prefer to play on. We could do potentially 2 brackets(wii u and 3ds) if there are enough people

Suggestions help and this is mainly to have fun. The winner gets the KH13 Smash King title and if this is successful and fun for everyone then who knows we may do it again. 

so....?