Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

What disney shows would you like to see in KH3 or in KH in general?

I curious to see what you guys would want I'm going to post the links to all the shows disney has had over the years just in case you guys have forgotten some.

Disney Channel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Disney_Channel

Disney X D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Disney_ xD

Jetix: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Jetix

Toon Disney: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Toon_Disney

I would want Kim Possible, American Dragon, Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, The Legend of Tarzan(in a perfect world T_T), Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, Star Wars Rebels, Tron: Uprising, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, and maybe Mighty Ducks. The only reason I say maybe is because I've never really seen Mighty Ducks, but I did try and watch the first episode before my internet cut out and from what I saw it was pretty good. The only live action show that could maybe work is Aaron Stone and its only because the game theme. So if it was going to be a world it would have to be only in the game.

Edited by Keyblade master26

Kim Possible (and said suggestion quoted underneath by Oli) are the only ones I would think of that I enjoy, and would love to see.  

I also would like to see the inclusion of W.I.T.C.H as AnHeiressofaSOLDIER suggested, though I only ever saw that show running on JetX, not any of the DIsney channels o.o

I also believe there's a Star Wars animated series made by Disney since they acquired it, and I feel that animated style would suit the game better than trying to do realistic versions of the live action actors (we can all admit it, the clash of styles makes Port Royal/Sora in Port Royal look wacky)

That Lilo & Stitch show with all those experiments in Hawaii would be cool

I absolutely loved that show, and more Stitch is always needed

Gargoyles, Kim Possible (possiblly ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)), and Darkwing Duck (as a character only in hollow bastion like scrooge or in Disney town if we go there again). Id say gravity falls but they look too weird and i have no clue how they'd get sora and company in their world, plus some of gravity falls characters are a little too quirky to be in KH.

Edited by Kalebninja almighty

Disney Shows, since Gargoyles were meant to be in KH it could be an interesting addition. But i don't think it will happend, it could for after KHIII or anything. But for now it sounds imposible.

I curious to see what you guys would want I'm going to post the links to all the shows disney has had over the years just in case you guys have forgotten some.

Disney Channel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Disney_Channel

Disney X D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Disney_ xD

Jetix: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Jetix

Toon Disney: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Toon_Disney

I would want Kim Possible, American Dragon, Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, The Legend of Tarzan(in a perfect world T_T), Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, Star Wars Rebels, Tron: Uprising, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, and maybe Mighty Ducks. The only reason I say maybe is because I've never really seen Mighty Ducks, but I did try and watch the first episode before my internet cut out and from what I saw it was pretty good. The only live action show that could maybe work is Aaron Stone and its only because the game theme. So if it was going to be a world it would have to be only in the game.

Most of what you suggested sounds good, though I would personally omit Mighty Ducks and Aaron Stone. For the Ducks, the show was a bit of a dumb idea if I'm going to be honest, I mean it has nothing to do with the films it's based off of and the whole idea of a hockey and duck obsessed universe where even the asteroids are shaped like pucks and stuff is borderline crazy. But I will say that I never got the chance to see the show beyond the promo that would always play when I was watching one of my earlier Disney videos as a kid, so maybe I'm not really giving it a fair shot. But from what I've seen in the Nostalgia Critic Disney Afternoon review, it doesn't sound like the richest of avenues for KH to stroll down. As for Aaron Stone, I actually liked it fine whenever I did see it, but I don't think the TV show itself would be a solid enough world for KH. I mean the show itself was pretty much just about the life of the actor who played a super hero on TV, with events in his life paralleling events in the show he starred in. It looks cool when it's the show parts, but otherwise it's just another one of your typical Disney Dramas, which is still fine, just not what I would qualify as KH material. Otherwise though I think any of those other shows you've mentioned would be quite fitting with Kingdom Hearts' identity, particularly Kim Possible, The Legend of Tarzan, and Tron: Uprising. The only issues I could ever foresee with those would be copyright related, particularly with Tarzan, those Edgar Rice Burrows rights are just too strong it seems.

If Disney shows would be considered...wait, no, let me rephrase that!  The fact that Gargoyles was considered to be used in Kingdom Hearts means that perhaps Disney Cartoon TV series have a chance of making it into Kingdom Hearts one day!  

So, with this in mind, shows I'd love to see become worlds in the Kingdom Hearts series are Phineas And Ferb, Gravity Falls, Lilo & Stitch and Tron: Uprising!

I could especially see Lilo & Stitch and Tron: Uprising working, because like Oli explained with Lilo & Stitch, there's all the other Experiments to think about, and they could be collectibles in Kingdom Hearts III!  As for Tron: Uprising, if my memory serves correctly, that show takes place after Tron: Legacy, correct?  If so, then it should definitely be a world in a future Kingdom Hearts game, so Sora can see Tron as his old self again! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I'd personally like to see Emperor's New School (I think is what it's called, as I haven't seen the show in YEARS).

Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, Star Vs. Forces of Evil, Wander over Yonder... all of those can work ^-^

Kim Possible possibly (see what I did there ^-^), Gravity Falls, maybe but it'd be a stretch.

That Lilo & Stitch show with all those experiments in Hawaii would be cool

WE NEED MORE STITCH! Also, I'd love to see Kawaii in KH3 or any KH games in general.

Edited by King Tag1999 (kingtag1999)

Gargoyles, DuckTales, Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Adventures of the Gummi Bearts, Goof Troop, The Mighty Ducks, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, House of Mouse, Recess, American Dragon: Jake Long, Dave the Barbarian, Tron: Uprising, The Lion Guard.

DuckTales could work, couldn't it?

i would love to see Duck Tales but the problem with that is that kind of already introduce 80% of the characters in there and gave them their own role in KH. its a shame because "Magica's Shadow War" would have been the perfect episode to build up on or create a inspired story from it.

i would love to see Duck Tales but the problem with that is that kind of already introduce 80% of the characters in there and gave them their own role in KH. its a shame because "Magica's Shadow War" would have been the perfect episode to build up on or create a inspired story from it.

True but maybe Square'll be able to work something in.