Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

What Do You Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Agreement! I like happy endings, don't get me wrong, but I have great respect for a story that makes me feel the feels. Kingdom Hearts has gone above and beyond the feels train, and that's one of the many things I love about it. Well, that and the fact that it incorporates many of my favorite Disney movies into awesome worlds I get to explore!(Although I could do without Atlantica. Just saying.)

Yeah, at least that didn't happen. That would suck!  :P

Indeed!  Kingdom Hearts has so many feels worthy moments!  The story is amazing, and the way its told is perfect!  The fact of the matter is, the most badass thing of all is that the story manages to perfectly mix in Disney characters with Final Fantasy characters to craft an engaging narrative that sticks with you, ya know?  I can't wait how Kingdom Hearts III's gonna fare out, cuz it's gonna be insanely badass!  (Lol, everyone seems to dislike Atlantica for some reason! xD  I didn't like the KH1 one, but I did prefer the KHII one because it was just a mini-game world, lol. xD)

Lol, thank your lucky stars you weren't abducted by Xemnas! X3

Indeed!  Kingdom Hearts has so many feels worthy moments!  The story is amazing, and the way its told is perfect!  The fact of the matter is, the most badass thing of all is that the story manages to perfectly mix in Disney characters with Final Fantasy characters to craft an engaging narrative that sticks with you, ya know?  I can't wait how Kingdom Hearts III's gonna fare out, cuz it's gonna be insanely badass!  (Lol, everyone seems to dislike Atlantica for some reason! xD  I didn't like the KH1 one, but I did prefer the KHII one because it was just a mini-game world, lol. xD)

Lol, thank your lucky stars you weren't abducted by Xemnas! X3

I know right? The KH3 hype is real! I went and bought a PS4 when it came out because they said that KH3 would be on that console! I am a bit miffed that we had to wait so long for the third installment, but the wit will SO be worth it when it finally does come out!  xD (I didn't like Atlantica in either game. There was way too many heartless in the first one, and absolutely no heartless in the second one. But I always play it so I can get the Orechalcum+ for the Ultima Keyblade.)

Yeah, I don't think I could pull off the black cloak look! :P

I know right? The KH3 hype is real! I went and bought a PS4 when it came out because they said that KH3 would be on that console! I am a bit miffed that we had to wait so long for the third installment, but the wit will SO be worth it when it finally does come out!  xD (I didn't like Atlantica in either game. There was way too many heartless in the first one, and absolutely no heartless in the second one. But I always play it so I can get the Orechalcum+ for the Ultima Keyblade.)

Yeah, I don't think I could pull off the black cloak look! :P

Haha, yes, I agree, the wait has been quite long, and well, we've all had to be very, very patient for the game, but it's as you said!  The wait will totally be worth it once the game finally comes out!  I'm getting a good feeling that it's coming out next year!  And you know, it's funny!  I had gotten a PS3 thinking that Kingdom Hearts III would come out there, but KHIII skipped the PS3 in favor of the PS4!  The result will be a very beautiful and awesome game!  I can't wait for it!!!  The build-up has been intense, and I hope the final battle against Xehanort is an epic one! :D  (Ooh yes, the quest for the Ultima Weapon is always the hardest!)

Lol, well, who knows?  If you cosplay, you could find out! X3

Haha, yes, I agree, the wait has been quite long, and well, we've all had to be very, very patient for the game, but it's as you said!  The wait will totally be worth it once the game finally comes out!  I'm getting a good feeling that it's coming out next year!  And you know, it's funny!  I had gotten a PS3 thinking that Kingdom Hearts III would come out there, but KHIII skipped the PS3 in favor of the PS4!  The result will be a very beautiful and awesome game!  I can't wait for it!!!  The build-up has been intense, and I hope the final battle against Xehanort is an epic one! :D  (Ooh yes, the quest for the Ultima Weapon is always the hardest!)

Lol, well, who knows?  If you cosplay, you could find out! X3

I hope it does come out next year, but I also don't want the game to be rushed. It's like a constant inner conflict of "I want the game NOW" and "I want the game to be good, so please take your time making it!" I also got a PS3 for the same reason!  xD But, hey, at least we can play the Final Mix of the KH games with the 1.8 and 2.8 remixes! I remember when they first announced KH3 at E3! I freaked out so hard! My mom got legitimately worried from all the weird noises I was making!

I actually want to cosplay, but I'm flat broke.  :/

I hope it does come out next year, but I also don't want the game to be rushed. It's like a constant inner conflict of "I want the game NOW" and "I want the game to be good, so please take your time making it!" I also got a PS3 for the same reason!  xD But, hey, at least we can play the Final Mix of the KH games with the 1.8 and 2.8 remixes! I remember when they first announced KH3 at E3! I freaked out so hard! My mom got legitimately worried from all the weird noises I was making!

I actually want to cosplay, but I'm flat broke.  :/

Lol, I go through the same thing!  I'm like: "Let this game be as near perfect as possible!  Square, take your time making it!"  But I'm also like: "I want this game already!!!"  But yeah, I'm more than willing to wait however long it takes for Kingdom Hearts III to come out, because I want a quality product, ya know?  But yeah, the bright side is that we've got all the ReMixes to play, plus, we get distracted with other games, movies and anime!  So yeah, before you know it, time will have flown by to the point that we'll have the game in our hands! :D

Aw, well, I hope you get to cosplay soon! :)

Lol, I go through the same thing!  I'm like: "Let this game be as near perfect as possible!  Square, take your time making it!"  But I'm also like: "I want this game already!!!"  But yeah, I'm more than willing to wait however long it takes for Kingdom Hearts III to come out, because I want a quality product, ya know?  But yeah, the bright side is that we've got all the ReMixes to play, plus, we get distracted with other games, movies and anime!  So yeah, before you know it, time will have flown by to the point that we'll have the game in our hands! :D

Aw, well, I hope you get to cosplay soon! :)

My biggest fear is that the fans will have the developers rush the game, and it will turn out like Sonic 06. The rational part of me says that that wont happen, but that worry is always in the back of my mind. And, you're right, we have a ton of other things to distract us until it's finally released. We just need to preoccupy our time. A watched frog never jumps and all that!  :)

I'm sure I will. I went to a convention a few years back, and I couldn't afford a costume. So I taped a sign to my shirt that said "I could't afford a costume so just pretend I'm your favorite anime character." It was a lot more popular than I thought it would be.  xD

My biggest fear is that the fans will have the developers rush the game, and it will turn out like Sonic 06. The rational part of me says that that wont happen, but that worry is always in the back of my mind. And, you're right, we have a ton of other things to distract us until it's finally released. We just need to preoccupy our time. A watched frog never jumps and all that!  :)

I'm sure I will. I went to a convention a few years back, and I couldn't afford a costume. So I taped a sign to my shirt that said "I could't afford a costume so just pretend I'm your favorite anime character." It was a lot more popular than I thought it would be.  xD

Oh yes, that's definitely a gigantic fear surrounding the game!  If Nomura rushes up development of the game and the game turns out to have many glitches and bugs and inconsistencies, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves for rushing the game into existence!  We should be satisfied enough with the fact that the game is being made at all!  We just need to be patient!  I mean, just take Final Fantasy XV!  It's had quite a hellish development cycle, and yet, even though so many years have passed, fans have been patient, and now, XV releases this year!  So I say that if we are all patient enough, we'll get Kingdom Hearts III before we know it! Although, Nomura did say last year that he already had a release date in mind, but he didn't make it public...so I'm guessing next year would be a viable year for the game to come out?  I really don't know!  But yeah, we must enact the Jedi practice of patience! xD

Haha, that's awesome!  When I went to Comic-Con last year for my first time, a lot of people did that too!  There were people with billboards saying: "I'm cosplaying as myself." and stuff like that! Lol, it was really awesome and funny! X3  I couldn't afford a cosplay last year either, but this year will be different, cuz I'll be going as the Mysterious Figure for my second Comic-Con! :D

Oh yes, that's definitely a gigantic fear surrounding the game!  If Nomura rushes up development of the game and the game turns out to have many glitches and bugs and inconsistencies, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves for rushing the game into existence!  We should be satisfied enough with the fact that the game is being made at all!  We just need to be patient!  I mean, just take Final Fantasy XV!  It's had quite a hellish development cycle, and yet, even though so many years have passed, fans have been patient, and now, XV releases this year!  So I say that if we are all patient enough, we'll get Kingdom Hearts III before we know it! Although, Nomura did say last year that he already had a release date in mind, but he didn't make it public...so I'm guessing next year would be a viable year for the game to come out?  I really don't know!  But yeah, we must enact the Jedi practice of patience! xD

Haha, that's awesome!  When I went to Comic-Con last year for my first time, a lot of people did that too!  There were people with billboards saying: "I'm cosplaying as myself." and stuff like that! Lol, it was really awesome and funny! X3  I couldn't afford a cosplay last year either, but this year will be different, cuz I'll be going as the Mysterious Figure for my second Comic-Con! :D

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one wanting the developers to take their time on this game. I watch videos concerning the game, and where it's at in development, and for every comment that says "OMG!!! Just release it already!!!" I see twelve others that say "We want the game to be good. Please, don't rush it!" So I'm glad to know that one of my fandoms has some common sense.  :D That's something that seems to be really lacking nowadays. 

Hey, you need to be creative if you can't afford an actual costume.  xD A friend of mine cosplayed as Axel one year, but she lost the black cloak for it. So the next year she was street Axel. (Which is Axel in street clothes instead of a cloak.) That's awesome how you're getting to cosplay!  :)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one wanting the developers to take their time on this game. I watch videos concerning the game, and where it's at in development, and for every comment that says "OMG!!! Just release it already!!!" I see twelve others that say "We want the game to be good. Please, don't rush it!" So I'm glad to know that one of my fandoms has some common sense.  :D That's something that seems to be really lacking nowadays. 

Hey, you need to be creative if you can't afford an actual costume.  xD A friend of mine cosplayed as Axel one year, but she lost the black cloak for it. So the next year she was street Axel. (Which is Axel in street clothes instead of a cloak.) That's awesome how you're getting to cosplay!  :)

Yep!  I'm pretty sure that a great majority of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase wants to make sure the development of the game goes smoothly without it being rushed, ya know?  I mean, don't get me wrong, we're all antsy in our pants to get the game already, but we want a quality product!  Most KH fans feel the same way, ya know?  It is the end of the Xehanort Saga, after all, so it should be no less than amazing! :3  But yeah, whatever outcome the game has, I'll love it either way! :3

Lol, wow, that is creative!  And you can also make a cosplay of your own, original character!  When one's imagination takes root, there's no end to the possibilities! :3  Lol, and yesss, I'm so excited!  I can't believe I'll be doing my first cosplay soon! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Yep!  I'm pretty sure that a great majority of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase wants to make sure the development of the game goes smoothly without it being rushed, ya know?  I mean, don't get me wrong, we're all antsy in our pants to get the game already, but we want a quality product!  Most KH fans feel the same way, ya know?  It is the end of the Xehanort Saga, after all, so it should be no less than amazing! :3  But yeah, whatever outcome the game has, I'll love it either way! :3

Lol, wow, that is creative!  And you can also make a cosplay of your own, original character!  When one's imagination takes root, there's no end to the possibilities! :3  Lol, and yesss, I'm so excited!  I can't believe I'll be doing my first cosplay soon! :3

Well, when you wait over ten years for a game, you want it to be good. And I think everyone has reached the point of "We waited this long, what's one or two more years?" And, honestly, if the game turns out beyond amazing (which it most likely will) then I would wait twenty years for it! And I have no doubt that others would wait that long either.  :)

Well, my grandpa made a lot of cowboy hats in his day... I could cosplay as me in a cowboy hat!  xD  That must be so exciting to finally have a legit costume for a convention! 

Hohoho, what do we have here? Looks like you two are getting along very well! I'm quite happy to see this. :) That's what I wish to look for in my relationship with a girl: Talking about something we are both interested in, and maybe it's accidental, or perhaps not. Either way, common interests is a key component in making friends!

Rock on!

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Well, when you wait over ten years for a game, you want it to be good. And I think everyone has reached the point of "We waited this long, what's one or two more years?" And, honestly, if the game turns out beyond amazing (which it most likely will) then I would wait twenty years for it! And I have no doubt that others would wait that long either.  :)

Well, my grandpa made a lot of cowboy hats in his day... I could cosplay as me in a cowboy hat!  xD  That must be so exciting to finally have a legit costume for a convention! 

Haha, yes!  Honestly, with all the time we've been waiting, I can wait one or two more years!  Gahhh, I just at least want a release window!  Just knowing the year the game will come out will be enough for me!  And I'm sure Kingdom Hearts III will be a masterpiece! X_X

Haha, that's awesome!  You could be a cowgirl! :P  Omg yes, it feels great to finally be able to cosplay!  I can't wait to do it! :3

Hohoho, what do we have here? Looks like you two are getting along very well! I'm quite happy to see this. :) That's what I wish to look for in my relationship with a girl: Talking about something we are both interested in, and maybe it's accidental, or perhaps not. Either way, common interests is a key component in making friends!

Rock on!

Lol, ha, just what are you getting at, Veemon? X3

But yeah, having common interests definitely is an important aspect when it comes to forging friendships and seeking relationships, ya know? :3

Lol, ha, just what are you getting at, Veemon? X3

But yeah, having common interests definitely is an important aspect when it comes to forging friendships and seeking relationships, ya know? :3

Oh, don't mind me. xP Just typing out loud. Heh.

Posted Image

Rock on!

Haha, yes!  Honestly, with all the time we've been waiting, I can wait one or two more years!  Gahhh, I just at least want a release window!  Just knowing the year the game will come out will be enough for me!  And I'm sure Kingdom Hearts III will be a masterpiece! X_X

Haha, that's awesome!  You could be a cowgirl! :P  Omg yes, it feels great to finally be able to cosplay!  I can't wait to do it! :3

The day it releases will be magical. We will think back to all the years of waiting in silence, and know that it will be worth it. We will look back on the sheer anticipation we felt each year as E3 rolls around thinking "Maybe this year will be the year we get a release date.", and know that all that waiting wont be in vain. We will know that all of our patient and impatient moments alike would eventually lead us up to that moment when we finally have a copy of it in our hands! We will stroke the case, and study the box art for a minute or two just to savor the moment. And then... we put the game in the console. Then our minds will collectively explode as KH fans outside of Japan will simultaneously play the game for the first time. That moment, my friend, will go down in video game history. And we will all know that the wait will truly be worth it...

Just think, there are people who travel from convention to convention just to cosplay! I wanna lead that life! :D  

Ha, well, I am a person that loves to be positive and make people think positive, ya know?  There's nothing better than a happy person full of confidence!  Heh, well, I'm sure there's a girl for me out there, I just gotta keep looking, ya know? :3  Haha, and well, I'm sure you'll be surprised when your girl comes to you!  I hope you'll be really happy when you find your girl! :D

Ah yes.  I mean, when you think about it, the world is seriously screwed up nowadays, but this has been something that has been building out from decades past, ya know?  It's just that now things are taking a turn for the worse!  But, we carry on and try to live our lives to the best of our abilities, and enjoy everything that happens in life, ya know?  I agree, one has to admire nature and creation in and of itself!  Reveling in these things is truly a treat!  And then there's also video games, anime, movies, comics, manga, books and the like to suck us into a world of wonderment! :D

damn that's something to live by right there.

The day it releases will be magical. We will think back to all the years of waiting in silence, and know that it will be worth it. We will look back on the sheer anticipation we felt each year as E3 rolls around thinking "Maybe this year will be the year we get a release date.", and know that all that waiting wont be in vain. We will know that all of our patient and impatient moments alike would eventually lead us up to that moment when we finally have a copy of it in our hands! We will stroke the case, and study the box art for a minute or two just to savor the moment. And then... we put the game in the console. Then our minds will collectively explode as KH fans outside of Japan will simultaneously play the game for the first time. That moment, my friend, will go down in video game history. And we will all know that the wait will truly be worth it...

Just think, there are people who travel from convention to convention just to cosplay! I wanna lead that life! :D  

Wow...that was a very inspirational speech you just gave there!  I was all smiles when I read it!  I gotta tell you, when the world gets its hands on Kingdom Hearts III, it'll be a surreal and unparalleled moment in video game history!  We'll finally have the key to finishing the Xehanort Saga in our hands, and we'll take that final step worldwide!  The fact that our wait will culminate in an amazing and wonderful game like Kingdom Hearts III will be like nothing that has come before!  Our wait for the game shall be worth it! :D

Haha, yeah, those cosplayers are lucky!  Who knows?  With enough effort, maybe we could be those kinds of cosplayers someday! :D

damn that's something to live by right there.

Haha, yeah!  Gotta live life like it's your last day, ya know?  Enjoy what you love and love what you enjoy! :D

Matching qualities to myself, mostly.

Intelligent, mindful, playful, sexy, good-looking, caring, empathetic and healthy. The physical characteristics are of course subjective and an underlying factor, though of course important. I don't know whether I am sexy or good-looking though. :P

Matching qualities to myself, mostly.Intelligent, mindful, playful, sexy, good-looking, caring, empathetic and healthy. The physical characteristics are of course subjective and an underlying factor, though of course important. I don't know whether I am sexy or good-looking though. :P

Ah well, you have some good things you're searching for there!  An intelligent girl is definitely a plus, for you get to have endless conversations about anything!  And well, all your other qualities are pretty good!  I hope you find that special gal you're looking for! :D

Ah well, you have some good things you're searching for there!  An intelligent girl is definitely a plus, for you get to have endless conversations about anything!  And well, all your other qualities are pretty good!  I hope you find that special gal you're looking for! :D

Only time will tell. ;)

For the most part, all I focus on is honesty, non-judgemental, and caring. I don't ask for perfection, and I don't expect them to, either. I'm not perfect, and I'm not going to pretend I am for someone. I'm not really focused on looks: not to sound like an ass, but possibly someone okay enough to look at, not a model or anything. But I don't care about looks at all if the connection is there.

I'd prefer someone atleast marginally intelligent:not a BRAIN SURGEON or anything, but I couldn't ever get along with someone with nothing going on between their ears but air. Common interests helps: Someone who likes a few of things I do is nice. Or someone willing to put up with what I like.  I'm fairly old fashioned when it comes to a lot of things: Just be honest, comit to the relationship (Cheat, and you're out), and be there when you're needed.All this applies to both genders.

That's about it.

Edited by Jack Snow

I've seen this thread hanging around for a while now, and I've wanted to really answer this because finding my 'soul mate,' or whatever you wanna call it, is my number one goal in life (yes, even more than having a sucessful job)  However, I don't really know what I look for in a guy.

I mean, I know I want some of the basics: he has to be kind and caring; him being there for me when I'm upset and helping me when I'm in need and vice versa is the ultimate definition of love imo. We also have to have some of the same interests; if he likes anime and video games, that would be awesome, but its not necessary.  Although, he would have to like having pets; I don't think I could be with someone that hates dogs and cats.

Personality wise, I don't really care.  He can be very happy-go-lucky and funny, shy and quiet, or somewhere in between; although I find the former two to be kind of attractive.  I really don't want him to be arrogant though; I hate arrogant people!  Now, its totally fine to be proud of your accomplishments, but don't go on and on and on about how great and special and perfect you are.  He also can't be a sociopath/psychopath, but I think most of us here don't want a sociopath/psychopath to be our significant other.

Having the same world views isn't necessary, but he would have to at least be tolerant of mine or others' different opinions (as long as the different opinions aren't harmful in some way).  Intelligence isn't a big deal for me; I don't care if he's smarter or dumber than me, just as long as he can take care of himself (and if we ever get married and decide to have kids, then the kids too).

Looks... are kinda important to me.  I know, I know, it sounds shallow, but its true.  However, I don't really have a preference to the looks. I guess its kinda like when I see a guy and I just find him handsome; there's no pattern or anything.  Except, he has to be taller than me (I'm only 5'3") simply because every guy I've met so far that's been around my height or shorter has been a huge jerk.  Oh, and I hope that he would find me good looking too.

I would love it if he's affectionate!  Cuddling, kissing, and... sex are wonderful ways of showing love to your partner imo, and I don't think I could be with a guy that can't touch me.  Ironically, I would like it too if he gave me some space.  I'm an extreme introvert, so being around people, even my close friends and family, can make me anxious if I'm with them for too long, so I need my 'alone time.'

This is all I can really think of.  I hope I don't sound shallow or picky! >.<

Only time will tell. ;)

Indeed!  Stay positive, and in time, you'll find that significant other in your life! :3

For the most part, all I focus on is honesty, non-judgemental, and caring. I don't ask for perfection, and I don't expect them to, either. I'm not perfect, and I'm not going to pretend I am for someone. I'm not really focused on looks: not to sound like an ass, but possibly someone okay enough to look at, not a model or anything. But I don't care about looks at all if the connection is there.

I'd prefer someone atleast marginally intelligent:not a BRAIN SURGEON or anything, but I couldn't ever get along with someone with nothing going on between their ears but air. Common interests helps: Someone who likes a few of things I do is nice. Or someone willing to put up with what I like.  I'm fairly old fashioned when it comes to a lot of things: Just be honest, comit to the relationship (Cheat, and you're out), and be there when you're needed.All this applies to both genders.

That's about it.

Well that's good!  You're just being honest with what you want, and that's great!  That's the whole point of this thread, ya know!? :3  But yeah, a person that is loyal is definitely a plus, because trust and loyalty go hand in hand!  And I agree.  Having someone smart to talk to is entertaining, since you get to see new perspectives on topics you'd perhaps think there's no other way of looking at them!  Obviously, my girl doesn't have to be guiness world record smart, but smart enough to carry on a conversation, ya know? But yeah, being honest is good, as it helps two people become closer, ya know?  I hope you find that special person! :D

I've seen this thread hanging around for a while now, and I've wanted to really answer this because finding my 'soul mate,' or whatever you wanna call it, is my number one goal in life (yes, even more than having a sucessful job)  However, I don't really know what I look for in a guy.

I mean, I know I want some of the basics: he has to be kind and caring; him being there for me when I'm upset and helping me when I'm in need and vice versa is the ultimate definition of love imo. We also have to have some of the same interests; if he likes anime and video games, that would be awesome, but its not necessary.  Although, he would have to like having pets; I don't think I could be with someone that hates dogs and cats.

Personality wise, I don't really care.  He can be very happy-go-lucky and funny, shy and quiet, or somewhere in between; although I find the former two to be kind of attractive.  I really don't want him to be arrogant though; I hate arrogant people!  Now, its totally fine to be proud of your accomplishments, but don't go on and on and on about how great and special and perfect you are.  He also can't be a sociopath/psychopath, but I think most of us here don't want a sociopath/psychopath to be our significant other.

Having the same world views isn't necessary, but he would have to at least be tolerant of mine or others' different opinions (as long as the different opinions aren't harmful in some way).  Intelligence isn't a big deal for me; I don't care if he's smarter or dumber than me, just as long as he can take care of himself (and if we ever get married and decide to have kids, then the kids too).

Looks... are kinda important to me.  I know, I know, it sounds shallow, but its true.  However, I don't really have a preference to the looks. I guess its kinda like when I see a guy and I just find him handsome; there's no pattern or anything.  Except, he has to be taller than me (I'm only 5'3") simply because every guy I've met so far that's been around my height or shorter has been a huge jerk.  Oh, and I hope that he would find me good looking too.

I would love it if he's affectionate!  Cuddling, kissing, and... sex are wonderful ways of showing love to your partner imo, and I don't think I could be with a guy that can't touch me.  Ironically, I would like it too if he gave me some space.  I'm an extreme introvert, so being around people, even my close friends and family, can make me anxious if I'm with them for too long, so I need my 'alone time.'

This is all I can really think of.  I hope I don't sound shallow or picky! >.<

No, no, not at all!  You don't sound shallow or picky!  You're just being honest with yourself and with what you want in a guy!  And that's great!

I think it's awesome that your number one goal is finding a special someone!  Hey, if other people can have their personal wishes as number one goals, why can't you have love as your number one goal in your life, ya know? :D  But yeah, you just want to have someone that'll be kind to you and understand you, and get along with you to the point that although you two may not share the same opinions, you respect each other enough to the point that you can respect each other's views on different topics, ya know?  Haha, and I agree, liking anime and video games is a huge plus, cuz a well of conversations can be formed with anime and video games, yes indeed! :3

Ha, and I think it's no secret that all of us love the idea of cuddling, kissing and banging our partners, because that's human nature, and when two people are in love, well, they express their love for each other in those ways, ya know?  But overall, you've got quite a positive mindset!  Just be sure of yourself, and you'll be just fine! Your loved one will come to you when you least expect it! :D

Wow, I can't believe this thread has lasted this long! I mean, I never expected this thread of mine to have so many replies! That's pretty cool! ^_^

That's about it.

YAY! You posted!And also, some points, I'd like to mention:I think if someone knows what they want out of life and if they have a clear goal in mind is very good. Like, and I'm going to be honest here again, I was interested in someone who was good to start out with, and he liked me too, but he lost his way, and became distracted. He said he was trying to "find himself" and then he would leave for days and weeks at a time and never contact me. It hurt me to an extent. So I moved on and now I'm all the more wiser for it. Id someone is confident in their purpose in life, then that speaks a lot to their character and shows that they are confident in themselves. It makes me feel secure in a relationship.

And also, some points, I'd like to mention:I think if someone knows what they want out of life and if they have a clear goal in mind is very good. Like, and I'm going to be honest here again, I was interested in someone who was good to start out with, and he liked me too, but he lost his way, and became distracted. He said he was trying to "find himself" and then he would leave for days and weeks at a time and never contact me. It hurt me to an extent. So I moved on and now I'm all the more wiser for it. Id someone is confident in their purpose in life, then that speaks a lot to their character and shows that they are confident in themselves. It makes me feel secure in a relationship.

Yeah, that's true.  Knowing what you want out of your life, both personally and relationship-wise, is a very good thing, and its key regarding how the rest of your life will go, ya know?  Knowing the direction you want to take is a crucial thing to have, since you'll know what you want out of life, and you'll be secure about your decisions, ya know? :3

I don't look at all.

Really?  Nothing at all? :O