Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

What Do You Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Yeah, that's true.  Knowing what you want out of your life, both personally and relationship-wise, is a very good thing, and its key regarding how the rest of your life will go, ya know?  Knowing the direction you want to take is a crucial thing to have, since you'll know what you want out of life, and you'll be secure about your decisions, ya know? :3

Really?  Nothing at all? :O

Exactly! Of course, there are times when you doubt and don't know what direction you should go in, but I think the root of what I was trying to say was the motivation to go forward and not just wonder around trying to "find yourself" like my one crush did. XDX Know what I mean?

Exactly! Of course, there are times when you doubt and don't know what direction you should go in, but I think the root of what I was trying to say was the motivation to go forward and not just wonder around trying to "find yourself" like my one crush did. XDX Know what I mean?

Ya, I get it! :)

But hey, when you doubt yourself, just put on some motivational anime feels music, prepare an epic speech on friendship and the power to do the impossible, and voila, doubts removed! :D

Yeah, that's true.  Knowing what you want out of your life, both personally and relationship-wise, is a very good thing, and its key regarding how the rest of your life will go, ya know?  Knowing the direction you want to take is a crucial thing to have, since you'll know what you want out of life, and you'll be secure about your decisions, ya know? :3

Really?  Nothing at all? :O

Pretty much.

I just don't care enough to even bother

Wow...that was a very inspirational speech you just gave there!  I was all smiles when I read it!  I gotta tell you, when the world gets its hands on Kingdom Hearts III, it'll be a surreal and unparalleled moment in video game history!  We'll finally have the key to finishing the Xehanort Saga in our hands, and we'll take that final step worldwide!  The fact that our wait will culminate in an amazing and wonderful game like Kingdom Hearts III will be like nothing that has come before!  Our wait for the game shall be worth it! :D

Haha, yeah, those cosplayers are lucky!  Who knows?  With enough effort, maybe we could be those kinds of cosplayers someday! :D

Thanks.  :) I have a way with words when I want to. The excitement for the game is indeed uncanny! I think we all will be at the edge of our seats this E3 in hopes for a release date! I'm more than likely going to be one of those people who will preorder, and then camp out outside a Game Stop because I'll be that excited!

I would like to have a whole closet just for cosplay someday! That would be epic!  xD

Pretty much.

I just don't care enough to even bother

Ah, I see!  So you're carefree then! :)

Thanks.  :) I have a way with words when I want to. The excitement for the game is indeed uncanny! I think we all will be at the edge of our seats this E3 in hopes for a release date! I'm more than likely going to be one of those people who will preorder, and then camp out outside a Game Stop because I'll be that excited!

I would like to have a whole closet just for cosplay someday! That would be epic!  xD

You're welcome!  Indeed, you have a way with words!  Color me impressed! :D  But yeah, I'm pretty sure all of us KH fans are desperate to see a release date be revealed this year!  And if not, then hey, at least some new gameplay footage or even a story trailer will suffice!  But with Nomura saying that Kingdom Hearts III is in an important stage of development, things could be taking an interesting turn!  Also take in the fact that since FFXV is practically almost done, the KH crew working on said game shall come over to work on Kingdom Hearts III, therefore speeding up the development process, I assume! :3  Haha, I would probably camp outside a Gamestop too! X3

Omg, you and me both!  But worry not!  Someday, we shall have that luxury! :3

Four things.

1. Understanding of my hobbies, You don't have to like it... heck you can even hate it, but at least understand why I like it.

2. Respectful of my parents.

3. Relationships will always have bumpy roads ahead, but I hope whoever is out will stay along on the ride with me.

4. Time is everything. Don't take me away from my family and friends, because they're also another relationships I must hold up as well, when the time is right we will be able to hang out or do things together. 

Edited by Taeyeon

Four things.

1. Understanding of my hobbies, You don't have to like it... heck you can even hate it, but at least understand why I like it.

2. Respectful of my parents.

3. Relationships will always have bumpy roads ahead, but I hope whoever is out will stay along on the ride with me.

4. Time is everything. Don't take me away from my family and friends, because they're also another relationships I must hold up as well, when the time is right we will be able to hang out or do things together. 

Wow, those are pretty straightforward and honest requirements!  I believe they're good! :)

It's good if the person you're with understands your passions, for its as you said, even if he doesn't like your passions, he'll at least respect your liking of them, ya know? :3  Oh, and respecting parents is a very crucial must!  A good relationship with the parents could prove to be a blessing down the road, ya know? :3  And yes, relationships are for both good times and bad times, so your partner should commit to sticking with you, no matter what! :D

And it's good that you also prioritize time with friends and family!  That's pretty neat, ya know? :)

Wow, those are pretty straightforward and honest requirements!  I believe they're good! :)

It's good if the person you're with understands your passions, for its as you said, even if he doesn't like your passions, he'll at least respect your liking of them, ya know? :3  Oh, and respecting parents is a very crucial must!  A good relationship with the parents could prove to be a blessing down the road, ya know? :3  And yes, relationships are for both good times and bad times, so your partner should commit to sticking with you, no matter what! :D

And it's good that you also prioritize time with friends and family!  That's pretty neat, ya know? :)

Haven't been in to many relationships, but I've been in one or two where things did not work well and I lingered on to much which led me to in a bit of depression. But I am recovered now considering that was a few years ago during my middle and through out my high school years. I've learned my taste of relationship through the hard way, which is why I'm more careful now adays.

Thanks for reading and responding, as well as your input :D

You're welcome!  Indeed, you have a way with words!  Color me impressed! :D  But yeah, I'm pretty sure all of us KH fans are desperate to see a release date be revealed this year!  And if not, then hey, at least some new gameplay footage or even a story trailer will suffice!  But with Nomura saying that Kingdom Hearts III is in an important stage of development, things could be taking an interesting turn!  Also take in the fact that since FFXV is practically almost done, the KH crew working on said game shall come over to work on Kingdom Hearts III, therefore speeding up the development process, I assume! :3  Haha, I would probably camp outside a Gamestop too! X3

Omg, you and me both!  But worry not!  Someday, we shall have that luxury! :3

Thanks, I'm a bit of a writer.  :D I know right? Whether it's a release date or gameplay footage KH fans everywhere will be excited to see progress being made. I think everyone is just tickled pink on the fact that it's being worked on! We will finally see the conclusion we have waited over a decade for, and that alone is worth celebrating! I think it will be bigger than Christmas and New Years combined when the game comes out!  xD

Yeah, someday!  :3

Haven't been in to many relationships, but I've been in one or two where things did not work well and I lingered on to much which led me to in a bit of depression. But I am recovered now considering that was a few years ago during my middle and through out my high school years. I've learned my taste of relationship through the hard way, which is why I'm more careful now adays.

Thanks for reading and responding, as well as your input :D

Ah, I see, so things hadn't worked out for you in your past experiences, huh?  The same thing happened to me, ya know?  I went through two relationships, one which lasted a long time, and one that began and ended shortly, but that last one was because of my own foolishness, ya know?  You see, after my ex-ex-girlfriend had broken up with me, I was hurting real bad.  We had gone through a lot together, and we truly had a great relationship!  But life happened, ya know?  But yeah, long story short, I tried to move on, and met a nice gal.  I tried to make things work with her, but due to my own insecurities regarding my other ex and the feelings I still harbored for her, I ended things before they had a chance to begin, ya know?  I've really learned from my experiences, and well, now I can safely say that I've truly moved on, and now I'm open to starting another relationship, but I don't want to rush it, ya know?  I want things to flow their natural course! ^_^

Of course, you are welcome!  I like to interact with the members, ya know? :3

Thanks, I'm a bit of a writer.  :D I know right? Whether it's a release date or gameplay footage KH fans everywhere will be excited to see progress being made. I think everyone is just tickled pink on the fact that it's being worked on! We will finally see the conclusion we have waited over a decade for, and that alone is worth celebrating! I think it will be bigger than Christmas and New Years combined when the game comes out!  xD

Yeah, someday!  :3

Oh, you do?  That's crazy, I write too!  I've actually written quite a few stories on this site for a few years now!  I'm currently working on a story that's being updated here fairly often! :3  Haha, I find it cool that you like to write as well!  Have you written many stories? :3  AND YESS!!!!  THE CONCLUSION WE HAVE WAITED FOR SHALL SOON FINALLY BE UPON US, AND WE SHALL SAVOR EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Oh, you do?  That's crazy, I write too!  I've actually written quite a few stories on this site for a few years now!  I'm currently working on a story that's being updated here fairly often! :3  Haha, I find it cool that you like to write as well!  Have you written many stories? :3  AND YESS!!!!  THE CONCLUSION WE HAVE WAITED FOR SHALL SOON FINALLY BE UPON US, AND WE SHALL SAVOR EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!! :D

That's so cool!  :D What stories have you written? I would like to read them! And, Yeah, I have a few fanfictions on my account on Fanfiction.net. One of them I wrote in high school, and has been discontinued. Another one is a big project I am working on. (Although I haven't updated in over a month! >.< ) Another one is a fun side project that I work on when I'm not writing my main project. (I need to update that too!) And one is a guilty pleasure fanfic featuring one of my OTPs that doesn't get much love I'm afraid... I also have some stories on FIMfiction, although I haven't logged in in like a year! >.< I'm really bad about doing that! 

That day we see the end of the Xehanort saga shall arrive soon! And WE WILL BE READY!!!!!! xD

That's so cool!  :D What stories have you written? I would like to read them! And, Yeah, I have a few fanfictions on my account on Fanfiction.net. One of them I wrote in high school, and has been discontinued. Another one is a big project I am working on. (Although I haven't updated in over a month! >.< ) Another one is a fun side project that I work on when I'm not writing my main project. (I need to update that too!) And one is a guilty pleasure fanfic featuring one of my OTPs that doesn't get much love I'm afraid... I also have some stories on FIMfiction, although I haven't logged in in like a year! >.< I'm really bad about doing that! 

That day we see the end of the Xehanort saga shall arrive soon! And WE WILL BE READY!!!!!! xD

Haha, yeah!  Well, I've written and am currently finishing up my three part Kingdom Hearts saga, The Keyblade War!  I wrote Chapter I back in 2011, Chapter II in 2013 if I'm not mistaken, and the last installment, Chapter III, I started last year, and am thirty chapters into it!  I also made a Roxas and Xion story set in the real world, where they are high school students! :3  I've also written non KH stories such as Seeing The World With Brand New Eyes, which is about a woman named Rose Everdawn, who was blinded by birth, and some events happen that change her life forever! Then there's also  A Reason To Fight, a story about a boxer named Marcus, who is obsessed with claiming the championship, but fails to see the truly important things in life, and well, he goes through a very interesting series of events, ya know?  But yeah, those are the stories I've worked on!  I plan on making other non KH stories after I finish The Keyblade War Chapter III, ooh, and I also want to make a comedy KH story by the title Kingdom Hearts: My Life As A Heartless!  

Oh boy, I talk too much! xD

But omg, wow, you have so many projects as well!  AND YOU'RE A MLP FAN!?  I AM TOO!!!  FLUTTERSHY AND PINKIE PIE ALL THE WAY!!!! :D

Haha, yeah!  Well, I've written and am currently finishing up my three part Kingdom Hearts saga, The Keyblade War!  I wrote Chapter I back in 2011, Chapter II in 2013 if I'm not mistaken, and the last installment, Chapter III, I started last year, and am thirty chapters into it!  I also made a Roxas and Xion story set in the real world, where they are high school students! :3  I've also written non KH stories such as Seeing The World With Brand New Eyes, which is about a woman named Rose Everdawn, who was blinded by birth, and some events happen that change her life forever! Then there's also  A Reason To Fight, a story about a boxer named Marcus, who is obsessed with claiming the championship, but fails to see the truly important things in life, and well, he goes through a very interesting series of events, ya know?  But yeah, those are the stories I've worked on!  I plan on making other non KH stories after I finish The Keyblade War Chapter III, ooh, and I also want to make a comedy KH story by the title Kingdom Hearts: My Life As A Heartless!  

Oh boy, I talk too much! xD

But omg, wow, you have so many projects as well!  AND YOU'RE A MLP FAN!?  I AM TOO!!!  FLUTTERSHY AND PINKIE PIE ALL THE WAY!!!! :D

Wow! We both have written a lot! :3 Funny thing, as big of a KH fan as I am, I have yet to write a KH fanfic. Although, I have had an idea on the back burner where it's just several one shots of the everyday life of Organization XIII. I had a bunch of ideas too like them getting a computer and discovering the internet. Maybe have Xemnas come up with a crack pot plan to steal hearts via YouTube or something ridiculous. And another one where the entire Organization (minus Larxene and Lexaus) have an all out prank war, and it goes a bit too far! Man, I wanna write that fanfic now... 

Yeah, I've been a fan since 2010 when it came out. xD Pinkie and Flutters are adorable, but my favorites are Luna and Discord!!!  :D

Edited by Takzu20

Ah, I see, so things hadn't worked out for you in your past experiences, huh?  The same thing happened to me, ya know?  I went through two relationships, one which lasted a long time, and one that began and ended shortly, but that last one was because of my own foolishness, ya know?  You see, after my ex-ex-girlfriend had broken up with me, I was hurting real bad.  We had gone through a lot together, and we truly had a great relationship!  But life happened, ya know?  But yeah, long story short, I tried to move on, and met a nice gal.  I tried to make things work with her, but due to my own insecurities regarding my other ex and the feelings I still harbored for her, I ended things before they had a chance to begin, ya know?  I've really learned from my experiences, and well, now I can safely say that I've truly moved on, and now I'm open to starting another relationship, but I don't want to rush it, ya know?  I want things to flow their natural course! ^_^

Of course, you are welcome!  I like to interact with the members, ya know? :3

Just wanted to say that I'm happy you've grown from this. So many ppl these days move from person to person and repeat the same damaging cycle over again. I'm glad God pulled you out of that. :D But I understand what its like to have a broken heart. I am sorry you had to go through that.

Just wanted to say that I'm happy you've grown from this. So many ppl these days move from person to person and repeat the same damaging cycle over again. I'm glad God pulled you out of that. :D But I understand what its like to have a broken heart. I am sorry you had to go through that.

Yeah, thanks to God, and thanks to the support of my friends and family, I was able to push through this situation, ya know?  Right now, I'm just calm, relaxed and enjoying life!  I am patient, and I know that somewhere down the road, I'll finally meet that one person, but until then, I won't rush it, ya know?  It saves me from more heartbreak! ^_^

May I have a free 30 day trial of relationship?

Haha, that's cute! X3

Ahem, but yes, just make sure that after the free trial ends, you can download it again, therefore guaranteeing that you always have 30 days worth of a relationship! Enjoy! :3

But seriously though, I hope you find what you're looking for! ^_^

Yeah, thanks to God, and thanks to the support of my friends and family, I was able to push through this situation, ya know?  Right now, I'm just calm, relaxed and enjoying life!  I am patient, and I know that somewhere down the road, I'll finally meet that one person, but until then, I won't rush it, ya know?  It saves me from more heartbreak! ^_^

Haha, that's cute! X3

Ahem, but yes, just make sure that after the free trial ends, you can download it again, therefore guaranteeing that you always have 30 days worth of a relationship! Enjoy! :3

But seriously though, I hope you find what you're looking for! ^_^

Exactly! And good. Relationships should never be rushed! Never! God will show you the right one in time. :D Just enjoy life and your friends. I'm patient as well. I know God loves me and He'll show me the one.

Exactly! And good. Relationships should never be rushed! Never! God will show you the right one in time. :D Just enjoy life and your friends. I'm patient as well. I know God loves me and He'll show me the one.

Amen to that, sister!  Positive vibes all the way! :D

I...I...I'll do my best too! As long as we have God in our lives and we allow Him into our hearts, I believe one day He will help me, too.

Amen to that, sister!  Positive vibes all the way! :D

Amen indeed, Transcendent!

Rock on!

I...I...I'll do my best too! As long as we have God in our lives and we allow Him into our hearts, I believe one day He will help me, too. Amen indeed, Transcendent!

Rock on!

Waiting-on-God-for-our-loves-avengers assemble!.............I'll just leave. xD