Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

People in the KH universe are able to dual wield Keyblades if they have two hearts of Keyblade wielders inside of them. It makes you wonder if you could somehow triple wield or even quadruple wield Keyblades if you have 3 or 4 hearts inside of you.

Terra-Xehanort had 3 hearts inside of him: Xehanort's, Terra's, and Eraqus', so I wonder if Terra-Xehanort had the ability to triple wield. Probably not though since Eraqus' Keyblade passed on to Aqua and Lingering Will has Terra's Keyblade.

As for Sora, not many people realize this, but Sora actually has triple wielded Keyblades in the past. In KH2FM, during the fight with Roxas inside of Sora's heart, you take Roxas' Keyblades and use them against him. You don't physically wield them with your hands, but they float next to you and you most definitely control them. In DDD, it was hinted at that Roxas, along with most of the other Nobody main characters, were able to grow hearts of their own. If Roxas really did grow a heart of his own, then him merging with Sora would mean he would have 3 hearts inside of himself: his own heart, Ventus', and Roxas'. This would most likely allow him to triple wield, which he does during the fight with Roxas.

Like I said above, it's hinted at that all the main Nobody characters, along with Xion, have grown their own hearts. If Xion grew her own heart, then her merging with Sora would mean he has 4 hearts inside of him. Would this mean he has the ability to quadruple wield? Who knows. I think it's very possible. Will he ever triple wield again or even quadruple wield? I doubt it since I don't think he or any of the other characters even know that triple wielding or quadruple wielding is a possibility/might be a possibility.

Yeah, not sure how that would work with two hands out in the "real world" but that is a cool idea for the Dive to the Heart.

it can work, final form sora just has them floating behind him so you would just have to put two actually in his hands.

keyblades seem to be as strong as the devs want them to be so i don't see why we'd need to wield 3 or 4 at one time. 

i mean sora used a single keyblade to slice through an entire building. 

dual wielding can be given a pass because...well....dual wielding looks cool lol

also because it brings in the aspect of 2>1. when your opponent outnumbers you in terms of weapons it adds something to the fight. a bit of tension, knowing you're fighting someone skilled enough to wield more than one keyblade. i think having 3 or 4 just makes it redundant. 

like i said though, the keyblade can do whatever the devs need it to do, regardless of it it's one or four. 

Well, if triple or quadruple wielding is indeed possible, Sora may not be able to do such a thing, since Roxas and Xion will probably become their own people, and Ventus will awaken with the piece of his heart that Sora has!  We may get a glimpse of what triple or quadruple wielding would be like, but for the most part, I don't think it'll happen, ya know? 

Yeah, not sure how that would work with two hands out in the "real world" but that is a cool idea for the Dive to the Heart.

Like I said, Sora triple wields in the Roxas battle in KH2FM. Roxas' Keyblades float in front of Sora. Plus, Sora wields Keyblades like that in Final Form.

What is this, One Piece?

Posted Image

On a serious note, Keyblades are powerful weapons. Having three or four sounds rather OP.

Yeah, it would definitely be OP. Just so you know, I definitely don't think it will ever happen, I'm just talking about simply the ability to be able to do so since it's not something I've seen many people think about.

keyblades seem to be as strong as the devs want them to be so i don't see why we'd need to wield 3 or 4 at one time. 

i mean sora used a single keyblade to slice through an entire building. 

dual wielding can be given a pass because...well....dual wielding looks cool lol

also because it brings in the aspect of 2>1. when your opponent outnumbers you in terms of weapons it adds something to the fight. a bit of tension, knowing you're fighting someone skilled enough to wield more than one keyblade. i think having 3 or 4 just makes it redundant. 

like i said though, the keyblade can do whatever the devs need it to do, regardless of it it's one or four. 

Yeah, I don't think it will ever happen ever, I'm just discussing Sora's ability to do so since I haven't really seen many people think about the possibility.

Well, if triple or quadruple wielding is indeed possible, Sora may not be able to do such a thing, since Roxas and Xion will probably become their own people, and Ventus will awaken with the piece of his heart that Sora has!  We may get a glimpse of what triple or quadruple wielding would be like, but for the most part, I don't think it'll happen, ya know? 

Yeah, I don't think it'll happen either, I'm just discussing Sora's ability to be able to do it, because I haven't seen anyone really talking about the possibility to triple wield or even quad wield.

Yeah, I don't think it'll happen either, I'm just discussing Sora's ability to be able to do it, because I haven't seen anyone really talking about the possibility to triple wield or even quad wield.

Yeah, I get what you're saying! :)  Who knows?  We may see Sora doing this in Kingdom Hearts III, or possibly in the next saga! :D

Like you said, it depends on how many wielder's hearts someone is harboring. Currently, even Sora can't. Xion's was fake and Roxas was just using Sora's and Ven's. Neither has a strong enough heart to be a wielder in their own right yet. Basically they're like Sora was for most of the first game, before Kingdom Key chose him.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Rofl I've seen mods with sora wielding 13 keyblades before, pretty much destroyed proud mode lingering will, if at all possible for him to quad wield he would pretty much be final boss xion agrabah version. ars arcanum days/4

Huh, I've never thought about that. It's a good question. I am not entirely sure if it's possible even when we saw the Sora and Roxas battle where Sora becomes triple wielding while fighting and quadruple in wisdom, brave, and limit forms. Is it natural? I don't know. I am leaning towards no, but we will see.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Seeing as how you need to perform heart-math in order to figure out how viable for keyblade wielding you are in this damn series I'd assume it's something that is entirely possible. Just not incredibly practical lol (floating aura or not, managing 2+ key-shaped weapons is not an efficient way to fight someone)