Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

There could be many ways for us to defeat Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 3, so how do you think that we'll defeat him? Do you think we will destroy him for good? Or not? How do you think he'll be defeated specifically?

Edited by Elfdemon_

I'm pretty sure Nomura will introduce some sort of way someone can be killed without creating a Hearless and Nobody. Otherwise, killing people would be impossible in the Kingdom Hearts universe. The only ways to die would be illness and natural death, which seems strange when you think about it. There would probably also be a way to prevent Xehanort from succumbing to darkness.NOTE: This, like the original post, is pure speculation.

With lots of friendship.

Seems legit.

Young Xehanort will betray Master Xehanort which will create an alternative timeline in which Apprentice Xehanort never existed and Good Master Xehanort will cross into the main Universe and defeat Master Xehanort by sacrificing himself.

Ya know something? This is actually a very difficult question you pose here, and the answer is definitely an unknown at this current point in time!  How can Xehanort be stopped for good...?  Well, Nomura did say this is the final installment of the Xehanort Saga, so old man Xehanort's gonna go sleep with the fishes for good...but yeah, I really don't know how it's gonna fare defeating him, killing him off once and for all! :O

I know this is a joke, but that actually gives me a few neat ideas. The reason Xehanort used Terra as a host to begin with was he was getting too old and could've died easily from diseases or a cardiac arrest or something. Since he's old again, maybe he'll just die from natural causes in KH3 or something.

LOL ~ It might be true. Although I was poking fun at the pun by saying 'Cardiac Arrest' since Xehanort is the main antagonist of this saga in Kingdom Hearts (and cardiac = heart). It wasn't necessarily because he was old :) (although one could say 'since his heart has been clouded with darkness.....he has heart disease' *badump tss*).

We may never know how he'll be vanquished. The only person to have knowledge of and seen past Xehanort's death is Nomura.

But we do know a few hard and fast facts:

• Xehanort is destined to fall
  • Sora will play some role in it
  • Heart attacks are unlikely to play a role in his demise

I always felt that Xehanort pulled a Voldemort tactic by splitting his heart into the Kingdom-Hearts-equivalents of living Horcruxes so that if any one of them would be defeated, the others could just replace or revive him.

My ideal scenario would be in Kingdom Hearts itself ( likely since we know we'll see the real Kingdom Hearts in KH3), and Xehanort would have the X-Blade after being successful in his ambitions and would thus have a final ' God Form' ( similar to how final fantasy bosses had a god form at the end) and after a gruelling battle; Sora would be initially defeated. However the light from Kingdom Hearts would allow Sora to temporarily match Xehanort, and then only then will Sora defeat Xehanort.

Make it a cruel irony that Xehanot was successful and only a small blip allowed him to defeated.

I'm probably the odd one out in hoping that he'll get "redeemed" in the end -- quotes necessary because while he might not turn around and become an active good guy, I'd like for him to take his failed plans in stride and kind of fade to the back as a neutral character. Kind of a "welp, there went that plan, I really have nothing else to live for so I'm just gonna chill and live out the rest of my days" thing.

How would that even happen? No idea, but Sora's capable of anything, really. Time for a shounen hero speech!

Edited by ladydualwieldin

I'm probably the odd one out in hoping that he'll get "redeemed" in the end -- quotes necessary because while he might not turn around and become an active good guy, I'd like for him to take his failed plans in stride and kind of fade to the back as a neutral character. Kind of a "welp, there went that plan, I really have nothing else to live for so I'm just gonna chill and live out the rest of my days" thing.

How would that even happen? No idea, but Sora's capable of anything, really. Time for a shounen hero speech!

I absolutely completely entirely disagree. I think we need to kill him for good and forever. But, hey, to each their own though.

Simple, Sora (or one of the characters) will chain him to a chair sitting infront of a computer screen with Miley Cyrus' Recking Ball music video set to replay forever. Eventually that method of torture will kill him.

Though in all seriousness, somehow revoke his power to wield a keyblade, magic, and darkness. All of his power would be gone, and he'd immediately die of old age.