Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What are your thoughts about Gargoyles being in Kingdom Hearts?

What are your thoughts about Gargoyles being in Kingdom Hearts?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about Gargoyles being in Kingdom Hearts?

• Gargoyles would be a good addition
    • I don't know much about Gargoyles to say
    • Gargoyles would have been a bad addition
    • Another option? Tell us below!

It would be awesome. Gargoyles was a fantastic show with memorable characters, the right blend of drama, humor, and action. It would be cool to roam the rooftops of New York with Goliath and the gang. 

I'm undecided.

I don't remember the show that well and even looking back on it now, it seems a little too dark even for Kingdom Heart's tastes.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Sort of bummed Gargoyles wasn't inputted when it was a possibility ;w; It was a fond part of my childhood even though memory of it now is vague. 

Gargoyles was part of my childhood, but I haven't seen it in so long that I can't remember it at all. I remember the characters' looks, but not their names or what they did in their story. I think if it was to be included, that I could have possibly kept with the series and remembered what I liked about it. It's one of my lost childhood moments that I won't forget the name but I will forget what was special about it.

Its weird... I don't want any Disney cartoons to be worlds in KH, but I wouldn't mind seeing cartoons from other TV stations or anime be in.

I wouldn't care that much if they put it in. I wouldn't see any harm, even though I don't know much about it. Besides, there are plenty of Disney movies I didn't know about until KH that I watched. (Tron and Musketeers)