Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

What would ruin KH3 for you?

Mostly what would ruin it for me are tv shows, but mostly more modern shows because of the simpler art style. The simple style is fine for non human characters like Donald and Goofy, but it's odd seeing that contrast with other humans. A good example is when they did the lilo and stitch cross overs, and how strange that looked. 

Edited by lehahiah81

Spoilers.

That's it, I honestly trust that Nomura knows what he's doing. For example, if he doesn't give Lea the amount of time on the screen that quite a few of you are asking, there's posibly a good reason for it, maybe to make the story more original or something (maybe it could be something like Lea has actually always been around but hidden for whatever reason that's explained later in the game).

I'm not sure if I've made myself clear enough, I'm not saying that I don't want to see Lea, I'm saying that if Nomura does something, there's (hopefully) a good reason behind it.

So yeah, I guess that what could ruin KH (apart from Spoilers) would be if Nomura actually didn't have a good reason to do whatever xD

Also, I would be surprised if we got a worldwide release, if not getting one will really ruin the game for you, good luck xD

1. No Drive Forms.

2. The Xehanorts and every sticky plan he made still being relevant instead of being killed off.

3. Donald and Goofy taking the backseats behind Sora throughout the game.

And NO Metallic Real Life Size Keyblade That Should Come With The Collectors Edition!!

If the gameplay was stiff, floaty, and unbalanced.

If your attacks feel like they have no weight to them.

If the enemies don't stagger.

If the combos aren't satisfying.

If Sora or any of his new attacks are overpowered.

If the story is lackluster.

If the story is too complicated.

If they don't reexplain all of the time travel and sleeping worlds stuff in a simpler and more easy to understand way.

If they don't fill in all previous plot holes and explain all previous unexplained information.

If Roxas, Xion, and Namine return as complete people. (I feel like if they returned, it would be a massive disservice to them as characters, to their character arcs, to their character development, and their emotional "deaths". I love all 3 of them, but if they were to return, that would completely ruin the whole point of their deaths and their struggles.)

If the game isn't around double as long as KH2.

If Xehanort survives in any way. That man needs to die for good.

If there are no deaths or anything along those lines that make the stakes higher and to make things more serious.

These following things wouldn't ruin the game for me, but they would still rub me the wrong way greatly:

If Sora gets rid of the Kingdom Key and gets a new Keyblade.

If there isn't around 20+ worlds.

If the final boss fight is anticlimactic.

If they made another world like Atlantica in KH2.

Also, if Frozen isn't featured as a new world. After all that speculation, they BETTER add Frozen.

Finally, this wouldn't entirely ruin it but not bringing back TWEWY. Having Neku and Shiki as temporary partners would be awesome.

Edited by Hix

The only thing that would kinda ruin the game for me is if they bastardize the Final Fantasy characters more than they did in the previous titles. Other than that anything else wouldn't bother me.

OH and a quick hello, name's North Winter and I've been a KH fan for the longest time now, pleased to meet ya  :D  

Edited by North Winter

- only playing as sora

- sora not getting any character development (i kind of feel that his "character development" has been rather stagnant for the past few games? like yea we get it you like your friends and thats great but what else is there to his character)

- kairi getting shafted AGAIN (LET KAIRI DO SOMETHING P L E A S E)

- barely any screentime for lea

- too many loose ends not finished/explained

- more of leon and the gang i was disappointed we never got to see them in birth by sleep i would like to see how their stories go in kh3

Spoilers.That's it, I honestly trust that Nomura knows what he's doing. For example, if he doesn't give Lea the amount of time on the screen that quite a few of you are asking, there's posibly a good reason for it, maybe to make the story more original or something (maybe it could be something like Lea has actually always been around but hidden for whatever reason that's explained later in the game).I'm not sure if I've made myself clear enough, I'm not saying that I don't want to see Lea, I'm saying that if Nomura does something, there's (hopefully) a good reason behind it.So yeah, I guess that what could ruin KH (apart from Spoilers) would be if Nomura actually didn't have a good reason to do whatever XDAlso, I would be surprised if we got a worldwide release, if not getting one will really ruin the game for you, good luck xD

IMHO, I don't think spoilers would ruin it at all. I'm actually quite surprised at some of the content I see on YouTube, in a good way.I think the only two things that would ruin it are that if the writing's as horrible as DDD's (I love DDD, but still. The writing could have been way better in my opinion.) and if we got worlds based off the Disney Channel sitcoms (because we don't need Nomura breaking the fourth wall.) Edited by lollygagger19

I think the expectations of others might ruin the game for me. Some think the game will be the game of all games, when realistically that's not going to be the case. The last thing I want is fans giving me grief if I appreciate the game for what it is when they couldn't even be bothered to keep up with the series after KH2.

I think Sora's character is fine he seems to get challenged for what he believes, and it seems to make him stronger, and he's happy go lucky when the world around him is dark you know to be the light in the darkness type of deal, I'm fine with that. 

The only thing that will ruin it for me is if they make the game way too dark, I don't think anyone needs to die to raise the stakes, maybe the worlds get affected I don't know I would just prefer it if Xehanort has no lasting effects as he has in the entire game, I think this game needs to be a restoration type deal, and I think the death of a main character will just feel like a cheap manufactured way of creating stakes, and honestly not very creative. The way I would raise the stakes is make it seems like the characters could die, and Sora works his ass off to make sure that doesn't happen.

Another thing that will ruin it for me is if they don't release a Steam PC Version that can run the game at 1440p/60FPS

.Quintinn Flynn not voicing Lea 

.Sora being written like a moron kinda like in DDD.

.No Wayfinder Trio happy ending (They really deserve one especially Aqua and Terra Ship it.)

.Vanitas is not a seeker of darkness

.Soundtrack is meh

.The story and gameplay turn out to be garbage (; ( I doubt the gameplay will but DDD left me worried with the story.)

.Square decides the 3-hour tutorial was not enough to let's make it 6 hours and you play as Young Eraqus or Xehanort (I personally wouldn't mind this but then we'd have another IGN incident of "Young (Eraqus/Xehanort) Is a garbage character that no one cares about.")

.Lack of Kairi development again.

.Kairi not being useful again.

.Sea Salt and Wayfinder trio get the back burner to the Destiny Trio I want all Trio's to have the spotlight here.

.No mention of the Foretellers or anything related to X (They said the Foretellers had a special part to play better be important.)

.Lack of Donald not healing me. (This is a trademark stable don't screw it up Square)

if the game gets Cancelled or turns out to be the next Sonic 06 or God forbid Sonic Boom....*shivers* it would be like seeing your worst nightmares though a strobe light.

I don't think Square Enix would do that.....unless they decided to just give us the game.

There's a lot of things but I think the worst one would be things I seen in handheld titles or a ending were things aren't tied up nicely. I want all this saga's mysteries sealed up and answered so the next game starts the gate with a clean slate.