Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I'm pretty sure that I can safely say that everyone here feels this way too! Square Enix blew the lid off of Kingdom Hearts III last year so think that it may be a given that the look to continue the momentum with this year's E3, especially since we got Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to also look forward to.

But this year is going to be grand as I'll be returning to the event this year and hopefully Square will invite me once again to their conference (if they decide to have one) NOT ONLY THAT but Skyward Wing will also be going to E3! and Churro is once again confirmed and to my knowledge Toominator representing KH13 will be attending his first E3 this year as well. I'm sure that more folks from KH13 and KHinsider will be there as well, meaning that with all of us Kingdom Hearts coverage will be all over the place! 

I want get word from you guys though and what you expect for us to do at E3 and what you expect from Square in terms of Kingdom Hearts reveals!

GET HYPED!

I remember being at work at the moment the new trailer was displayed. We were not allowed to use cellphones during work, only on breaks and when I saw it... MAN! I still shake of how much excited I was! I returned to my shift fangirling LOL. But anyway yeah! I am super excited! KH is more than a game to me and seeing a new trailer or whatever we get gets me SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY EXCITED!! :D

I actually need something to rejuvenate my hype. I'm afraid it has been dried up from this season. Just give me a release date and I'll be happy, otherwise the rest is icing.

Haha, well HMK, like you, I am extremely hyped for this year's E3!  I just know that something big is on the horizon!  Those sly dogs Nomura, Yasue and Hashimoto are planning something big to show us at E3, and we'll probably be sucker punched and surprised!  I'm expecting that we'll finally get a release for Kingdom Hearts III!  At the very least, a release window like "Coming 2017" would be most acceptable to me!  As for Unchained X, if it doesn't come out by the end of this month, then I'm sure we'll get it sometime before or after E3!  And as for 2.8, I'm sure we'll get a release date by June, and I can't wait!

HMK, I want you to record your reactions to all the reveals regarding Kingdom Hearts!  I want to see reactions, reactions, reactions!

Gahhhh, I really want to see a release date for Kingdom Hearts III this year! :')

Edit: Omg, and I think it's so exciting that there's gonna be so many KH13 and KHInsider members attending the event, and Skyward Wing's gonna be there too!  Gahhh, you guys are so lucky! :')

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Haha, well HMK, like you, I am extremely hyped for this year's E3!  I just know that something big is on the horizon!  Those sly dogs Nomura, Yasue and Hashimoto are planning something big to show us at E3, and we'll probably be sucker punched and surprised!  I'm expecting that we'll finally get a release for Kingdom Hearts III!  At the very least, a release window like "Coming 2017" would be most acceptable to me!  As for Unchained X, if it doesn't come out by the end of this month, then I'm sure we'll get it sometime before or after E3!  And as for 2.8, I'm sure we'll get a release date by June, and I can't wait!

HMK, I want you to record your reactions to all the reveals regarding Kingdom Hearts!  I want to see reactions, reactions, reactions!

Gahhhh, I really want to see a release date for Kingdom Hearts III this year! :')

Edit: Omg, and I think it's so exciting that there's gonna be so many KH13 and KHInsider members attending the event, and Skyward Wing's gonna be there too!  Gahhh, you guys are so lucky! :')

They can say coming 2017 at the E3 and in September they might reveal the release date.

And hopefully a character trailer now since we know how they might look.

They can say coming 2017 at the E3 and in September they might reveal the release date.

And hopefully a character trailer now since we know how they might look.

Oh my God, can you imagine if Square did that!?  I mean, it'd be awesome enough to get an official 2017 release window at E3, but to get a concrete release date at the Tokyo Game Show in September would definitely be Square's way of saying: "Surprise!"  I would probably freak out with happiness! :D

Omg yes, I want a story trailer so bad!  I want to see if the other characters will be sporting new duds as well! :D