Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoratheFallen

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 BBS (Aqua) - Mysterious Figure No Damage/Level 1/Critical Mode/Restrictions

All hail the eternal i-frames of Cartwheeling and Surges!

But still, damn, CM LV1. That damage was like what you'd do in a normal Armor of the Master fight x_x

May your thumbs rest in peace. They deserve a good rest.

All hail the eternal i-frames of Cartwheeling and Surges!

But still, damn, CM LV1. That damage was like what you'd do in a normal Armor of the Master fight x_x

May your thumbs rest in peace. They deserve a good rest.

Hahaha xD  Yea, my hands are pretty messed up lol  Thanks :)

It's a very time consuming no damage fight since he has such few openings.

Thanks, everyone!   :D

Ah, okay. Admittedly, even though I've played all of the games, Birth by Sleep, CoM, and 3D are the games that I've put the least amount of hours into, due to CoM being WAAY to difficult, BbS because on the PSP version I couldn't beat the ice cream minigame as Ventus, and I stopped playing as Aqua once I got to the Trinity Armor (luckily I have 2.5, so hopefully I can bypass those barriers) and 3D because my 3DS broke.

Ah, okay. Admittedly, even though I've played all of the games, Birth by Sleep, CoM, and 3D are the games that I've put the least amount of hours into, due to CoM being WAAY to difficult, BbS because on the PSP version I couldn't beat the ice cream minigame as Ventus, and I stopped playing as Aqua once I got to the Trinity Armor (luckily I have 2.5, so hopefully I can bypass those barriers) and 3D because my 3DS broke.

Well if you need any help with both 2.5 games feel free to ask me.

Thanks! I'm actually having a bit of trouble with Braig as Terra on Critical. >_< Any tips?

He dose his normal shots then charge up to shoot the purple laser then air shots.  He might do air shots before the purple laser, so keep that in mind. The very last attack he does before going up to snipe you is his multi bullet attack.  That's where he circles around you and shoots you multiple times.  Just start sliding away from this attack.
Also, you can use ignite when he's in the air and use thunder or fire surge when he's charging up the purple laser.

Hope this helps.

He dose his normal shots then charge up to shoot the purple laser then air shots.  He might do air shots before the purple laser, so keep that in mind. The very last attack he does before going up to snipe you is his multi bullet attack.  That's where he circles around you and shoots you multiple times.  Just start sliding away from this attack.
Also, you can use ignite when he's in the air and use thunder or fire surge when he's charging up the purple laser.

Hope this helps.

I knew about blocking his bullets back, but I didn't know about Ignite. I actually have Ignite, so I'll try and use it.