Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Nintendo NX Controller Leak Confirmed Fake

It was rather easy to tell that it was fake, considering the obvious photoshop that was done on it. Granted, I choose not to follow rumors on unreleased game consoles, or even games in general, to begin with.

Can't believe people fell for those leaks. Seems like the joke "It's on the Internet, so it must be true." is being taken seriously.

It happens with just about every leak about Nintendo these days. I can't believe how many fake Smash "leaks" were followed by fans.

I knew it was fake. There is no way in the world, the controller would have just a screen (that looks like a touch screen) with two joysticks... 

Reason number one I wont believe leaks and rumors. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Can't believe people fell for those leaks. Seems like the joke "It's on the Internet, so it must be true." is being taken seriously.

Because it's Nintendo and people loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to freak out and jump to conclusions when it comes to Nintendo news

Happened dozens of times here and it's gonna happen again soon

I thought everyone knew it was fake, that's why I've been seeing so many memes everywhere. X)"

I take it you didn't look at the thread about it on here, given that there were people saying they'd quit buying Nintendo products over this even though there was nothing to suggest it was real.

I take it you didn't look at the thread about it on here, given that there were people saying they'd quit buying Nintendo products over this even though there was nothing to suggest it was real.

You mean the post saying "AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna quit Smash Bros if this turned out to be real" xD

Like I said,people love to overreact to Nintendo news nowadays

It happens with just about every leak about Nintendo these days. I can't believe how many fake Smash "leaks" were followed by fans.

Dude it's bad enough that people believed an obviously fake leak as the Ravio one that popped up before the Smash direct

Heck people believed the fake Gen 7 starters for Pokemon sun & moon scans despite the new CoroCoro issue wasn't even out yet

Eh, I was under the impression that a few people were taking this seriously, but when I first saw it I was decently skeptical. It could have gone either way for me, but I leaned more towards it being fake. It just didn't look "Nintendo-y" enough, if that makes any sense. It looks more like something experimental that Sony would try. Other than that I didn't try to delve into it too much, I just kind of left it alone until there would be some more info that came to light, and lo and behold it has! I guess it makes sense that a few people believed this to be true, but to think that there were enough people taking this seriously enough to be outraged by it? Pfff, wow, people on the internet will get salty over anything I guess. X)""