Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

New save spot?

I don't think it's a save spot because the save spots are not seen in cut scenes.

It's the Kingdom Crystal, where all the save data of all KH games is stored.Seriously though, someone, I can't remember who, but someone on this site did mention it not long after the trailer. IIRC, They had a theory that it was something similar to the Cornerstone of Light.

I believe that it could be something similar to that of the Cornerstone of Light

I don't think it's a save spot because the save spots are not seen in cut scenes.I believe that it could be something similar to that of the Cornerstone of Light

It's the Kingdom Crystal, where all the save data of all KH games is stored.Seriously though, someone, I can't remember who, but someone on this site did mention it not long after the trailer. IIRC, They had a theory that it was something similar to the Cornerstone of Light.

WHOAOAOAOA. If you two are right about it being a cornerstone, perhaps instead of it being a general flashback to Xehanort's past, perhaps Sora travels there via a cornerstone of light to see what Xehanort was like during his early years?

WHOAOAOAOA. If you two are right about it being a cornerstone, perhaps instead of it being a general flashback to Xehanort's past, perhaps Sora travels there via a cornerstone of light to see what Xehanort was like during his early years?

I don't think that Sora would travel there via the Cornerstone of Light because the Cornerstone of Light protects Disney Castle from world's that are dark. So the crystal might be similar to that of the Cornerstone of Light

actually i remember someone mentioning that when the trailer came out. idk if it was an entire thread dedicated to it or just someones off handed remark. either way it didn't garner enough interest to become an interesting discussion lol

personally i think it's just there to add to the design of the room and nothing else. 

The KH community usually have nothing to go off of but people still make crazy theories and 10 minute videos over the smallest things. This is no different.

yeah but there is only one or two things you can theorize it to be.

Strikes me as too fancy to merely be ornamental...unless during Xehanort's Youth, people were very...uhh...eccentric about their interior decoration. xD

Either a form of the Cornerstone of Light like some have said, a old power source no longer in use/in use but out of sight or it's the McGuffin.