Tails

New Pokemon Sun/Moon Footage To Be Showcased April 3rd

We should finally get a proper look at the upcoming Pokemon Sun & Moon for Nintendo 3DS on April 3rd. The footage will be showcased during the Japanese TV show ‘Gathering at the Pokémon House.’ It will feature a number of special guests Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto and Shigeru Ohmori who will be at hand to talk about the next instalment in the Pokemon franchise. Let’s hope we are given plenty of Pokemon Sun & Moon information.

Edited by Tails

Cool.  Maybe I'll actually to get past the Elite 4 in Omega Ruby again.  I transferred my Chairzard (not sure hoe you spell it) a while ago but never got around to playing it.

Yeah I am really hoping to see the game in action and how much they improved over ORAS. Hype train departs April 3rd!!!

Don't get too excited. I remember when they did this sort of thing with Pokemon OR/AS and with all the hype it got we only got 10 seconds of"gameplay" with Groudon and nothing else. 

I hope we get to see the new starter pokemons in this showcased. It would be cool to show us some sketches what they're going to look like.

#PokemonMoon!

Edited by Movies798

Don't get too excited. I remember when they did this sort of thing with Pokemon OR/AS and with all the hype it got we only got 10 seconds of"gameplay" with Groudon and nothing else. 

hahaha true. Have to be reasonable as well. But this is much more of a big deal than ORAS. Even though it isn't "official" this is pretty much gen 7.

I said I'd go into this generation blind... But crap, I don't think I can avoid the news that long. Hopefully we'll see something cool, but I'll be fine even if we don't. The ORAS event's still fresh in my mind...