Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GroovingOnUp

Characters you want to see get a new outfit the most

Has to be Aqua for me.

Not only because she's been actively stuck using the same outfit for over 10 years,probably full of darkness residue from the countless heartless she's slain but i feel she deserves it because of all the stuff she had to deal with.I feel it should signify a new start when she finally gets outta there.

Ven's been sleeping and Terra's been doing nothing so they deserve nothin.

Hoping her potential outfit is more along the lines of Sora and Skuld.

Just a more sporty,casual look but still keeping dat open back which was by far the best thing about her outfit.

Axel/Lea bc he's worn that organization cloak too long. Now that he's returned as Lea he deserves a new outfit.

Yeah but what sucks about seeing fanart sometimes is you start to wonder if the designers can top the designs seen in those fanarts.

I don't have much hope in them being able to design something better than that Lea fanart costume.

Yeah but what sucks about seeing fanart sometimes is you start to wonder if the designers can top the designs seen in those fanarts.

I don't have much hope in them being able to design something better than that Lea fanart costume.

At least it would be different than the same old cloak.

Riku (I know he is getting one, but we haven't seen it yet!!), Kairi and Lea are my main ones. If we see the return of Roxas, Namine and Xion surely they'd get new outfits too.

Peace!

I honestly wouldn't want anyone to get a new outfit, aside from Sora of course. I like everyone's current outfits. The only people I want to get new outfits are Lea, Larxene's somebody, Luxord's somebody, Marluxia's somebody, and Demyx's somebody.

I think... Xion maybe? She's the only member in a main trio who hasn't had any other outfit then the edgy black trench coat. It would also be interesting to see how they would implement the fact  no one can /see/ her without the hood.

I also want Isa and Lea to change oUT OF THEIR CLOTHES AND GET A DAMN HAIRCUT

I'd love to see Lea and Aqua in new outfits. Riku and Kairi too although that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. I'd also like it if the new Organization would use different outfits. I mean the series has been using these same black cloaks for their characters for 13 years now.

They all need new outfits, its been 10 years (Except for Riku but his DDD outfit was lame). The most necessary for me though is Kairi, her KH2 outfit... I hate it with a passion and it's got to go. I'm holding on to hope that he doesn't stick to the pink and opts for a color scheme inspired by her original outfit. Also her hair should be more red, i don't like how dark it got. Second to her I gotta say Ax-Lea.

EVERYONE, but especially the BBS trio. Aqua's outfit is probably worn to bits, and Terra needs to continue his quest to mimic Eraqus' wardrobe as much as possible.

As for Ven, he's also been wearing the same thing for 12+ years now, so he needs something new -- but mostly I'm just curious whether he'll manage to wear even more layers. 8|;;