Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hargleblargleboo

Video Someone please destroy anime.

The Anime industry has been filled of absolute garbage as of late, but there have been those few really good ones like death parade and erased and this upcoming season of anime has some promising new shows like My hero Academia and Jokers game.

Thanks for showing that video. I will be checking this out for sure. Looks promising, creative, and entertaining. I love anime.

EDIT: Hmm after googling it seems this is more of a mobile game instead of a full anime series.

Edited by Movies798

NOOOOO IT RETURNS!! YOU ALREADY SCARED ME WITH THIS VIDEO ONCE BUT I WON'T WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!

This is actually pretty tame compared to anime standards.

Next time pick something with a little more edge to it.

yeah i guess but still though i-it-it it is still bad.

yeah i guess but still though i-it-it it is still bad.

Mmmm, not really.

In fact, it looks pretty generic. I mean, high school girls? Doing silly things? And they just happen to be part-cat and/or other unspecified species of animal? Throw in some shots of a maid cafe and a scene involving tentacles and you'll have the whole nine yards of cliche.

Mmmm, not really.

In fact, it looks pretty generic. I mean, high school girls? Doing silly things? And they just happen to be part-cat and/or other unspecified species of animal? Throw in some shots of a maid cafe and a scene involving tentacles and you'll have the whole nine yards of cliche.

yeaaaaah but this is still a trailer so...it could be worst.

I kinda slowed down on watching any new anime since 2008.

I have seen for worse.

Boku no Pico

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is a visualization to a game, I saw this earlier. I don't have much to say about it TBH.

For a game, huh? From what I'm gathering from this video, It's about high-school aged lesbian race horses with side jobs as idols and figure skaters.

Sounds about right.

All I can hope for is that the ACTUAL figure skating anime will be decent and not pander to fujoshis. But considering the industry, I can only dream of a good plot.

#DestroyAnime

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Well... didn't expect that

All I can hope for is that the ACTUAL figure skating anime will be decent and not pander to fujoshis. But considering the industry, I can only dream of a good plot.

#DestroyAnime

*This* trailer, on the other hand, looked pretty cool actually