Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

Goodbye everyone, I'm leaving KH13.

I have seen so many KH13 departures today with April Fools that I thought this was a prank.  However, given that this is within the Forum Lounge and the seriousness of your tone I believe this may very well be authentic.  You will be missed, Shana, and I really want to thank you for everything you have done for this site.  I wish you all of the best in your next adventure in life and hope that you are successful in anything you may embark upon!

This isn't in the random section. So I'll have to say that you're serious. Quite sad to see you leave. It was a short time, but it was a pleasure working with you as a moderator. I wish you luck in all your future endeavours.

It's been some years being on this site and I'm going to miss it, but I believe it's time to move on. I love this site and everything about it but I feel it's about time I go.I want to give another congratulations to Flaming Lea on her position, I am sure she will do an amazing job in my place.I want to thank the rest of the moderator team for being an amazing staff to work with. You made this site a better place.And finally I want to thank DC for the site and the members for making this site I always will remember it as; fun and ridiculously amazing.So it's time to say goodbye.

Shana, I hope this is a joke. If it is, nice job keeping it real.

If this is no joke and you are leaving, then I wish you the best wherever you go and thank you for your service. I won't ever forget it.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

You had a lot of us going there considering you posted this in the Forum Lounge before moving it to here.

Random would make it too obvious. Would've ruined the prank lmao.

OH.

MY.

firetruckKKK

DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN PLEASE GIRL

GIRL

OMGPosted Image

PLEASE

Can't make that promise. Scaring you is what I wanted. lmao

Random would make it too obvious. Would've ruined the prank lmao.Can't make that promise. Scaring you is what I wanted. lmao

I'm so like passed out right now from this omgI like shat myself