Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Official Unicornis Union Discussion - NA

my nickname is MaxXIII

I am level 45

I joined Unicornis because it sounds cool! LOL

I am part of a party, but I do all of the heavy lifting. we are called Team Awesome.

my favorite medal is my 5star Vivi, because it gives me a strength boost and I chain it with other medals that give me attack boosts

Hajimemashite, Yorosiku onegaishimasu!

Edited by moogleman

I changed my union to Unicornis

Id no:68531

Lvl: 19

Why did I join?: I was in Ursus and in the trailer for Back cover, he seemed like he was the traitor ( and it's the lowest rank :P) Unicornis is truthful and respectful from what I can tell, he seemed to be doing right.

Member of party: No

Would I like to join one?: sure

Favorite Medal: I don't really have one yet because my medals are low level and I need to make them stronger so I actually get into the whole medal series.

• What is your game ID Number/Nickname? My nickname is Ciel. ID: 1324002
  • What level are you? I'm at level 165
  • Why did you join the Unicornis union? I feel always really curious about Unicornis Foreteller. He's really interesting for me. Also because I entered that there is a lot of statues of unicorns in the Old Mansion in KH2,so If this related with chi I have to know it.
  • Are you a member of a party? Yes, but mostly of the members stopped playing so I wanted to change to a more active party.
  • What is your favorite medal? Right now, my KH cloud. This medal and my KH Riku always  give me the victory with my Treasure Trove keyblade. 

What is your game ID Number/Nickname? - 2088189/Dormouse. Or Aeoiu. I may change it sometime in the future.

What level are you? - Lvl. 67.

Why did you join the Unicornis union? - Master Ira fascinated me the most out of the five.

Are you a member of a party? - Yup yup. c:

If not, would you like to join one? - I'd always be open to join one if something happens, though!

What is your favorite medal? - So far out of the ones I have, the plain 'ol Axel medal. Gotta love those HP exchange big hit medals. c,x

I've played this game before and was in the Leopardos Union, but had to uninstall it. ;; Fortunately, I know what I'm doing this time!

Union: Unicornis

Name: MegaFlare

Style: Hardcore

Description: Hey guys! I hope you can consider our party! We are social and tbh a little raunchy ;P haha but we always keep it fun! We are super competitive and although we don't have a lux goal, we make it to the top 50 EASY. We have got all Organization 13 medals guilted for share as well as SEVERAL others! It's been a weird transition as I became leader, but we are still kicking major ass with 9 members! Help me build this from the ground up! Please leave your ID below if interested. Or if you'd rather check it out, my ID is 1151561. Lend me your strength, and it'll be returned ten-fold ❤️

Union: Unicornis

Name: MegaFlare

Style: Hardcore

Description: Hey guys! I hope you can consider our party! We are social and tbh a little raunchy ;P haha but we always keep it fun! We are super competitive and although we don't have a lux goal, we make it to the top 50 EASY. We have got all Organization 13 medals guilted for share as well as SEVERAL others! It's been a weird transition as I became leader, but we are still kicking major ass with 9 members! Help me build this from the ground up! Please leave your ID below if interested. Or if you'd rather check it out, my ID is 1151561. Lend me your strength, and it'll be returned ten-fold ❤️

post-64901-0-59608000-1482913927_thumb.png

If you are viewing this topic, you have decided to join the Unicornis union in the North American version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! Getting to know the members of your union is important because, periodically, the game will host contests between the unions for in-game rewards! The contests usually involve being in the union that collects the largest amount of Lux between its members.

In this thread, feel free to introduce yourself to fellow Unicornis members and answer a few questions:

• What is your game ID Number/Nickname?2875766/ potatoro
  • What level are you?300
  • Why did you join the Unicornis union?its top team in jp so i chose it
  • Are you a member of a party?yes but i am looking for a new one along with another member, we in dead party
  • If not, would you like to join one?
  • What is your favorite medal?kh1 illustrated kairi
Have fun, and be sure to keep the discussion to strictly the Unicornis union!

post-68599-0-67583500-1496697921_thumb.png

What is your game ID Number/Nickname? 4025892 (ID) / Xancdun (My nobody name)

What level are you? 211

Why did you join the Unicornis union? Bc Unicorns are a symbol of light.

Are you a member of a party? Yes

What is your favorite medal? Key Art #16, it’s beast, like, really beast.

• What is your game ID Number/Nickname?2527606/DarkLion

What level are you?35

Why did you join the Unicornis union?i'm an unicorn on my main and cause ira was cool

Are you a member of a party?yes just came back on this account to see what i get in free 8mill pulls but also had like 29k in my present box so i join a random party

If not, would you like to join one?

What is your favorite medal?stained glass 1

Edited by DarkLionhartKey

What is your game ID Number/Nickname? 3940767. My nickname is Arakelle.

What level are you? 344.

Why did you join the Unicornis union? The unicorn is my favourite mythical creature and I like Master Ira so I decided to choose Unicornis.

Are you a member of a party? Yes. It's called Meme Team.

If not, would you like to join one?

What is your favourite medal? My favourite medal is Illustrated KH Riku EX.