Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Official Leopardos Union Discussion- NA

LEOPARDOS

LEOPARDOS

LEOPARDOS

Anyone who joins is a savage. Please be excited/please be patient.

Will update this post after the launch of the game.

Edited by Rocketboy227

LEOPARDOS

My in game name is Wyle. I joined Leopardos because I'm a Leo so I just thought it to be natural. Currently I'm not in any party as I feel like waiting for a KH13 party for Leopardos to get rolling.

LEOPARDOS

My in game name is Wyle. I joined Leopardos because I'm a Leo so I just thought it to be natural. Currently I'm not in any party as I feel like waiting for a KH13 party for Leopardos to get rolling.

Do you want to join our party? If so tell me your ID Number! If you don't know how to check what it is, take a look at my status.

Hey there!

My ID number is 16571, and my nickname's Ocean. I'm level 2, but I haven't done anything but the tutorial yet oops. I'll start actually playing once my school is done for the day :P Joined Leopardos because I like leopards. And if I'm being honest, the Foreteller looked cute  :3 I don't have a party at the moment because I'm waiting to see if any of my friends join, in which case I was thinking of making one. Since I'm the only one of my friends who plays Kingdom Hearts, and they'd be clueless.

Thanks!

Hey there!

My ID number is 16571, and my nickname's Ocean. I'm level 2, but I haven't done anything but the tutorial yet oops. I'll start actually playing once my school is done for the day :P Joined Leopardos because I like leopards. And if I'm being honest, the Foreteller looked cute  :3 I don't have a party at the moment because I'm waiting to see if any of my friends join, in which case I was thinking of making one. Since I'm the only one of my friends who plays Kingdom Hearts, and they'd be clueless.

Thanks!

Invitation sent!

I'm Yuri. My ID is 41932. I joined this union because it's part of the cat family, haha. I was in the fox party in KH:CHI.My party is Keybearers with AVANI.I don't have a favorite metal yet, but I'll update when I do.

Hi, I'm Jessie and my ID is 3445. I do have a party called KH13 Members. I hope you not mad about the name.

Hello fellow Leopardos members. I'm PrinceAJ ID 8852, I chose this faction because it was the first faction I picked in the pc version of KH X Chi as well as unchained japanese version. Loyal to this faction won't switch out. 

I'm Yuri. My ID is 41932. I joined this union because it's part of the cat family, haha. I was in the fox party in KH:CHI.My party is Keybearers with AVANI.I don't have a favorite metal yet, but I'll update when I do.

You shall all be added to our party! Sorry for the delay!

EDIT: Except for Yessie xD And James :/ Nah, neither of you, you're all in parties already xD

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

Leopardos ftw! 

Hello guys! Posting my Unchained X details here.

• ID Number: 11213 and Nickname: Aayush
  • Level 9(so far)
  • I joined the Leopardos union because I like speed and leopards are fast and awesome! :P
  • Currently not a member of a party
  • Would like to join a party
  • What is my favorite medal? From what I have played so far, Mushu is my favorite and my strongest. It's at Level 30/60 atm. 
Edited by AaySquare

I am Polemist and a member of Leopardos. My ID number is 35311. I joined this Union because my heart felt that this Union was right for me. My heart decided Leopardos was the right one. As for a party, I would like to join one and have sent a request. My favorite medal? Don't have any; I love them all.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

My name is Jared and my ID number is 21378. I am Level 13.  I joined Leopardos because my friends also did and it felt like the right one.  I am not in a party and would like to join one! :biggrin:

Edited by Jardex

My Nickname is Triple8, ID,142889, I'm level 14 but will rise up fast once future in the story, I joined Leopardos cause leopards are strong, fast and the Foreteller, Master Gula reminds of someone I know, I'm in a party known as Zygarde Ultima, My favorite medal is KHII King Mickey!

My name is Glace (Glass), I chose Leopardos cuz...I don't know. I wanted to...And umm, I don't have a party, I wanted to join a KH13 party but I don't now if there's one. So yeah ^^

Just tell us your Id number and you can join our party!

hey! Just finished downloading the game and I'm just starting! I'm Azulie and can I please join in on the party? :D my I.D is 200602. I Joined Leopardos because I think it is a very.... interesting union and the master reminds me of ventus for some reason. 

hey! Just finished downloading the game and I'm just starting! I'm Azulie and can I please join in on the party? :D my I.D is 200602. I Joined Leopardos because I think it is a very.... interesting union and the master reminds me of ventus for some reason. 

I'll send you an invitation!