Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Official Leopardos Union Discussion- NA

The name's Zimomo, my ID is 59959. I'm level 4 (I know, it's still pretty low). I joined Leopardos because, well, i like the animal :P And no, I'm not in a party, so I'd like to join one (even if I don't really know what is the actual purpose of a party).

Edited by Zimomo

The name's Zimomo, my ID is 59959. I'm level 4 (I know, it's still pretty low). I joined Leopardos because, well, i like the animal :P And no, I'm not in a party, so I'd like to join one (even if I don't really know what is the actual purpose of a party).

You can join our one!!

My name on there is Alix and my ID is 278847. And I'm level 5 without a party so far. And I chose Leopardus because I've always thought that it seemed like the coolest foreteller so far. And I didn't believe that Leopardus was the traitor. I would be severely grateful if I could join your party. Thanks!

My name on there is Alix and my ID is 278847. And I'm level 5 without a party so far. And I chose Leopardus because I've always thought that it seemed like the coolest foreteller so far. And I didn't believe that Leopardus was the traitor. I would be severely grateful if I could join your party. Thanks!

I'll send you an invitation!!

BOYS AND GIRLS, WE OUT HERE

Posted Image

YEAH BOI!, Fellow Keyblade Wielders of Daybreak Town, come join Leopardos, We're not Cheetahs, we're Leopards!

Edited by Guest

• Sonic is the name and my ID number is 17090
  • i'm like level 57 right now 
  • I joined Leopardos cause i'm a Leo and i've always like Lions and such. And it's actually more fitting for me
  • Yep! i Joined the KH13 Members party
  • Best one right now is my Mushu medal 

Anyways, hope you guys are having a blast with this game

• Sonic is the name and my ID number is 17090
  • i'm like level 57 right now 
  • I joined Leopardos cause i'm a Leo and i've always like Lions and such. And it's actually more fitting for me
  • Yep! i Joined the KH13 Members party
  • Best one right now is my Mushu medal 

Anyways, hope you guys are having a blast with this game

I'm wondering, what's the name of your party?

Wow, I didn't know that party existed xD

Good to see that there's several KH13 parties in Leopardos! (My party is KH13 exclusive)

yeah i just joined the first kh13 group i saw when i started 

I created my own and got further than what I imagined xD

By the way, how high is your party in the ranking?

we're like 53rd in the ranking  :happy:  yours?

My name is Reese, my ID is 38204, I chose Leopardos because who doesn't love big cats lol, I'm a level 10 rn and I would love to join the party!

HeyI only recently got into playing the kingdom hearts series and am looking to join a party, my id is Delvin, currently only level 5 but I'm starting to play the game a lot more and I joined leapardos because my friend, who is also in this party recommended It, I'm not a member of a party and am in fact interested to join a party.

Oh yeah and my number id is 25845