Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Why did you choose your Union?

A simple and fun topic, why did you select your Union? is it because you like the animal? you like the character? please discuss!

I am currently going to choose Unicornis because I was gonna work with my brother and some of our close friends (real life friends), and he REALLY wants to do Unicornis for Story-reasons. (I know that Unicornis probably doesn't get a different storyline, but the Unicorn statues in the Mansion are what cross my brother's mind!)

But to tell you the truth, I still swear my allegiance to Anguis.

Rock on!

Madam Ava is cool beans, I love dogs and foxes, and we were an underdog union in χ because Unicornus runs a dictatorship over there

That being said Vulpeus tends to be  in second place so there was enough motivation for me to try y'know? If I joined Unicornus I wouldn't have to try to win, but if I joined Anguis or Ursus there was no point in even trying. Vulpeus was the perfect balance. 

I am currently going to choose Unicornis because I was gonna work with my brother and some of our close friends (real life friends), and he REALLY wants to do Unicornis for Story-reasons. (I know that Unicornis probably doesn't get a different storyline, but the Unicorn statues in the Mansion are what cross my brother's mind!)

But to tell you the truth, I still swear my allegiance to Anguis.

Rock on!

Snake Mom > Bara Unicorn man just sayin' B)

I chose Unicornis for X[chi] and going to choose Unicornis for Unchained X.

Reason why is because back in Middle School, we had this event in the fall that is called (I think) "Fall on Reading". Our teachers took all of us to the auditorium (grades 6th-8th separately), we had to walk on stage, and pick one book from one of the tables. So when I got up there, I picked up a book called "Glory of the Unicorns" and the next day (although I thought we needed to pick ONLY one book...) I picked another book called "Unicorns of the Ballinor: The Valley of Fear". Ever since I read them, I began to grow an interest in unicorns. And plus, in my Middle School year, I got into Kingdom Hearts. It's either age 13 or 14 I started playing it. 

So thinking about those time in Middle School, my choice was clear. 

I haven't chosen yet. In this case, I'm not overly enamored with any particular animal, and their designs are all equally cool, so I'm not leaning any one way because of those factors. When it comes down to it, I'll likely pick whatever Union I think has the fewest members, just because I like giving them that boost. Also, they probably aren't arrogant twats since they have nothing to lose =P.

I joined Vulpeus in the JPN version so I'll most likely stick to the same union whenever the game comes to Europe.

I think I chose Vulpeus because I really liked the designs for the union symbol and the foreteller. Oh and wolves are cool  xD

My Mind is made up and i choosed Ursus. For that point i'm seem to be the only one who choosed to join Ursus. I don't know why, i don't even know what's even my Spirit Animal.

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

I decided Leopardos because I let my heart decide. I thought about it too and I knew that my heart wanted Leopardos.

Leopardos because of obvious reasons

Posted Image

I'm team Leopardos too: team Leopardos represent!

My Mind is made up and i choosed Ursus. For that point i'm seem to be the only one who choosed to join Ursus. I don't know why, i don't even know what's even my Spirit Animal.

Yeah, team Ursus needs some more love! I'm really surprised that they're the least popular, I thought everyone loved bears!

Yeah, team Ursus needs some more love! I'm really surprised that they're the least popular, I thought everyone loved bears!

I had a hard time choosing the Union i would join, so i went with Ursus i thought it was the correct Union for me.

Anguis, because I believe in the Rebirth theory and I need more of that character in my life.  :D

Lol, looks like 0.2 doesn't provide enough Aqua.

I had a hard time choosing the Union i would join, so i went with Ursus i thought it was the correct Union for me.

Ursus seems to be the most ambigious so far so you're in for a treat with that Foreteller!

Vulpeus team.

Posted Image

Pretty sure Vulpeus is yellow  :tongue: