Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Seyin95

Time Span between KH3 and KH4 discussion

Hello again! A couple of days ago I uploaded a post regarding the next saga's antagonist/s and decided to carry on with my ' future discussions. In today's discussion, I will be talking about the possible Time period between KH3 and Kh4. As a heads up I plan on uploading 5/6 of these discussions- the next being: reasons to visit worlds; new enemy types; futures/roles of the current protagonists and plots too.

Without further adieu let's begin with the facts. We know KH4 will still have Sora as the main protagonist so that rules out the series being set 100 years afterwards etc ( forget time travel we will be realistic. I will split this topic into 4 sections and debate the possibilty of it being correct.

1) 1-5 years after KH3- For me persoanlly this seems a bit too unrealistic. If the series is to truly advance then we need to truly build up a sense of tranquility in the worlds and build up the threat. If we jump into the new saga so soon after the Xehanort saga; then that undermines the need for peace beforehand as in a sense everything would seem redundant.

2) 10 years- I personally think this would be the ideal time gap between the games. Firstly; after the Keyblade War, it makes Sense to have a longer period of time. This would also give the new antagonist enough time to establish their plans without it looking like they were planning during the Xehanort saga and thus undermining Xehanort as the true villain of the first Saga. Also Square could re design an older Sora; without him looking too drastically different from what we recognise him as now. Thus keeping a nostalgic feel to the saga.

3) 15-20 years- This is plausible; though already pushing the boundaries for being unlikely. A gap this big would need a lot of explaining what has happened during this time gap; what has happened to precious characters and also the characters would look a lot different to what we recognise them. That saying; it would be an Interesting period as we could See Sora in an Eraqus from Birth By Sleep role and possibly having to come out of ' retirement'/ mentoring to save the worlds again.

4) plot twist- in the past! As much as it pains me to say this; but we have to be prepared for some time travel having a major impact on KH3. There is a possibility; that Sora could end up travelling back in time at the end of the game. Whilst this is extremely unlikely and unpopular; it's worth discussing. This would allow square to focus on a new antagonist ( PerhapsXehanort's master?); focus away from the heartless and still keep Sora the same age he is now.

Overall; I'd personally have a decade gap; this would allow the needed time for the characters to move on from Xehanort's Saga; you wouldn't need overly too much fill in details about the characters and you could them start a fresh. Whilst it would be fun to see Sora in a mentor role; I feel as if that would be a Saga too early, it would also be realistic to see Sora able to keep his abilities from KH3 without IT seeming a bit weird to be seeing a Middle Aged Sora doing flow motion.

What do you guys think?

Hello again! A couple of days ago I uploaded a post regarding the next saga's antagonist/s and decided to carry on with my ' future discussions. In today's discussion, I will be talking about the possible Time period between KH3 and Kh4. As a heads up I plan on uploading 5/6 of these discussions- the next being: reasons to visit worlds; new enemy types; futures/roles of the current protagonists and plots too.Without further adieu let's begin with the facts. We know KH4 will still have Sora as the main protagonist so that rules out the series being set 100 years afterwards etc ( forget time travel we will be realistic. I will split this topic into 4 sections and debate the possibilty of it being correct.1) 1-5 years after KH3- For me persoanlly this seems a bit too unrealistic. If the series is to truly advance then we need to truly build up a sense of tranquility in the worlds and build up the threat. If we jump into the new saga so soon after the Xehanort saga; then that undermines the need for peace beforehand as in a sense everything would seem redundant.2) 10 years- I personally think this would be the ideal time gap between the games. Firstly; after the Keyblade War, it makes Sense to have a longer period of time. This would also give the new antagonist enough time to establish their plans without it looking like they were planning during the Xehanort saga and thus undermining Xehanort as the true villain of the first Saga. Also Square could re design an older Sora; without him looking too drastically different from what we recognise him as now. Thus keeping a nostalgic feel to the saga.3) 15-20 years- This is plausible; though already pushing the boundaries for being unlikely. A gap this big would need a lot of explaining what has happened during this time gap; what has happened to precious characters and also the characters would look a lot different to what we recognise them. That saying; it would be an Interesting period as we could See Sora in an Eraqus from Birth By Sleep role and possibly having to come out of ' retirement'/ mentoring to save the worlds again.4) plot twist- in the past! As much as it pains me to say this; but we have to be prepared for some time travel having a major impact on KH3. There is a possibility; that Sora could end up travelling back in time at the end of the game. Whilst this is extremely unlikely and unpopular; it's worth discussing. This would allow square to focus on a new antagonist ( PerhapsXehanort's master?); focus away from the heartless and still keep Sora the same age he is now.Overall; I'd personally have a decade gap; this would allow the needed time for the characters to move on from Xehanort's Saga; you wouldn't need overly too much fill in details about the characters and you could them start a fresh. Whilst it would be fun to see Sora in a mentor role; I feel as if that would be a Saga too early, it would also be realistic to see Sora able to keep his abilities from KH3 without IT seeming a bit weird to be seeing a Middle Aged Sora doing flow motion.What do you guys think?

10 years seems a bit much imo, i'd say 2-3 years is enough, but we haven't received confirmation that the sequel to KH3 is KH4, it could very well be a non numbered title.

Hello again! A couple of days ago I uploaded a post regarding the next saga's antagonist/s and decided to carry on with my ' future discussions. In today's discussion, I will be talking about the possible Time period between KH3 and Kh4. As a heads up I plan on uploading 5/6 of these discussions- the next being: reasons to visit worlds; new enemy types; futures/roles of the current protagonists and plots too.Without further adieu let's begin with the facts. We know KH4 will still have Sora as the main protagonist so that rules out the series being set 100 years afterwards etc ( forget time travel we will be realistic. I will split this topic into 4 sections and debate the possibilty of it being correct.1) 1-5 years after KH3- For me persoanlly this seems a bit too unrealistic. If the series is to truly advance then we need to truly build up a sense of tranquility in the worlds and build up the threat. If we jump into the new saga so soon after the Xehanort saga; then that undermines the need for peace beforehand as in a sense everything would seem redundant.2) 10 years- I personally think this would be the ideal time gap between the games. Firstly; after the Keyblade War, it makes Sense to have a longer period of time. This would also give the new antagonist enough time to establish their plans without it looking like they were planning during the Xehanort saga and thus undermining Xehanort as the true villain of the first Saga. Also Square could re design an older Sora; without him looking too drastically different from what we recognise him as now. Thus keeping a nostalgic feel to the saga.3) 15-20 years- This is plausible; though already pushing the boundaries for being unlikely. A gap this big would need a lot of explaining what has happened during this time gap; what has happened to precious characters and also the characters would look a lot different to what we recognise them. That saying; it would be an Interesting period as we could See Sora in an Eraqus from Birth By Sleep role and possibly having to come out of ' retirement'/ mentoring to save the worlds again.4) plot twist- in the past! As much as it pains me to say this; but we have to be prepared for some time travel having a major impact on KH3. There is a possibility; that Sora could end up travelling back in time at the end of the game. Whilst this is extremely unlikely and unpopular; it's worth discussing. This would allow square to focus on a new antagonist ( PerhapsXehanort's master?); focus away from the heartless and still keep Sora the same age he is now. Overall; I'd personally have a decade gap; this would allow the needed time for the characters to move on from Xehanort's Saga; you wouldn't need overly too much fill in details about the characters and you could them start a fresh. Whilst it would be fun to see Sora in a mentor role; I feel as if that would be a Saga too early, it would also be realistic to see Sora able to keep his abilities from KH3 without IT seeming a bit weird to be seeing a Middle Aged Sora doing flow motion. What do you guys think?

I'm thinking that it is WAY too early to even talk about after KH3 let alone KH4. I mean, you already are over with me? I haven't even been released yet! Let's wait until KH3 is out before we talk about post KH3.

I would definitely prefer KH4 to take place a decade after KH3, but I doubt that this could occur.  That would set Sora and pals in their mid-twenties, which would likely be unpopular by developers since they seem to like their main characters to be in their teens, if not very young adults.  I'm guessing only a year would pass, or there may be some catch where Sora doesn't age.  All-in-all, I doubt that we'll see a Sora over eighteen years old, but it's possible (and I'm hopeful for the possibility).

Yeah, I think 10 years is a perfect gap between sagas!  As you said, it's enough time for peace, and enough time for the characters to grow! (Funny that you should mention Sora in an Eraqus-esque role, cuz I actually drew Sora as a Keyblade Master!  Lol, pretty cool you'd think the same thing! X3)  That way, things won't be too rushed, as the characters will have had a ten year period of peace, and no doubt they'll have trained to become stronger or done other kinds of things, ya know? I wonder how things will fare for our heroes after Kingdom Hearts III? :3

Yeah, I think 10 years is a perfect gap between sagas!  As you said, it's enough time for peace, and enough time for the characters to grow! (Funny that you should mention Sora in an Eraqus-esque role, cuz I actually drew Sora as a Keyblade Master!  Lol, pretty cool you'd think the same thing! X3)  That way, things won't be too rushed, as the characters will have had a ten year period of peace, and no doubt they'll have trained to become stronger or done other kinds of things, ya know? I wonder how things will fare for our heroes after Kingdom Hearts III? :3

That sounds pretty cool ( your drawing), for me personally it makes the most sense; having a quick gap would seem too rushed for me. Also for your last question; expect something soon on the issue my friend

I'm thinking that it is WAY too early to even talk about after KH3 let alone KH4. I mean, you already are over with me? I haven't even been released yet! Let's wait until KH3 is out before we talk about post KH3.

I disagree with you; whilst KH3 is the main priority for everyone. At the moment ,excluding Unchained Chi ( from tomorrow onwards), we are currently in a period with no news on KH3. Therefore in order to keep things engaging and not the same old same old, looking head I feel is definitely more engaging. We can speculate on a variety of different topics; spark debates and also more importantly look for clues when Kh3 is released. I mean we could discuss for the 100000th time what world we want to see in Kh3 again? We could list our fears for Kh3 for the 10000th time again; but at least this is a fun way of engaging with people during a time where this is little really too.However, that being said once the news starts to come out again; then that's the prime time to return to KH3. Mostly this is for fun during a very quiet/dry period of time

That sounds pretty cool ( your drawing), for me personally it makes the most sense; having a quick gap would seem too rushed for me. Also for your last question; expect something soon on the issue my friend I disagree with you; whilst KH3 is the main priority for everyone. At the moment ,excluding Unchained Chi ( from tomorrow onwards), we are currently in a period with no news on KH3. Therefore in order to keep things engaging and not the same old same old, looking head I feel is definitely more engaging. We can speculate on a variety of different topics; spark debates and also more importantly look for clues when Kh3 is released. I mean we could discuss for the 100000th time what world we want to see in Kh3 again? We could list our fears for Kh3 for the 10000th time again; but at least this is a fun way of engaging with people during a time where this is little really too.However, that being said once the news starts to come out again; then that's the prime time to return to KH3. Mostly this is for fun during a very quiet/dry period of time

Alright. Fair enough. Just for now though. You can't be over me already right? ;)

That sounds pretty cool ( your drawing), for me personally it makes the most sense; having a quick gap would seem too rushed for me. Also for your last question; expect something soon on the issue my friend

Haha, thanks!  And yeah, having too quick of a time gap would indeed feel quite rushed, so ten years is a perfect gap! :D  And yes, haha, soon we shall have all the answers! :3